I - J U S T - W A N T - T O - M A K E - Y O U - S M I L E

Guest poopiness

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bbasya

awww. i didn't get to guess. oh wells. i probably would've not guessed right. lol.

but thanks for spoiling us with your comix and your not-so-mysterious pic! :P

Well, anyways, I put the comics together on a page and print them, and stick them behind the plastic cover on my math binder so I can look at it and laugh. A recent habit me and my friend have now is thinking of our own words to stick in, in place of the words you have. It's really fun and it makes us laugh, here's a few examples: (I know they're not as funny or witty or cute as yours...but oh well, :blush: )

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q85/dra...issMyBooBoo.jpg

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q85/dra...mic_Forever.jpg

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q85/dra...sArrowpart2.jpg

LMAO! :lol:

can't wait for the next update! ^^

Guest poopiness

xlence_: that just means you gotta come on more often ;D

overly_obsessed: ahaha yup dbz! And OMG I'm so still mysterious! Like I said, you haven't seen all of my chin or body! What if it turns out I have boobs?! See? so mysterious, even I'm curious. :D

winta: ahah thanks, lots of people like the mouth to mouth

overly_obsessed: ahahahah omg you are so violent!! You just wanted an excuse to kick him didn't you!?

Ephemeral: okay you're slow. Ahahaha, i'm just kidding <3. Anyways, the comic strip basically the fact that he can't take a no. So he insist, and she rejects, and it repeats until she went ape-s*** on his butt.

ichikawaii: ahaha if I made a 411, I'd totally crash the server, I'd have like 5 gazillion pages. Either that or I'll have 2 pages, and the thread dies in a week. Same difference. :D

me094: ahaha yay thanks! :D. Yea, sure you can put it on myspace, and do spread the love :D. Thanks for asking!

dragonjade: WOWOWOW this has got to be the coolest thing ever!! My first fan comic!! You are too cool right now. And I love the one in the middle...aww she just wanted some chocolate. :D

Fizzlestickz: well I've been waiting 11 weeks for your reply ;D. I'm not even lying. Okay I lied, but that's beside the point :D

Desideratum: ahaha I'm glad you loved it, because it took a long long time to make <_<

guysRhot: hahaha thanks! Yea you can post them. I guess just credit it as poopiness :D

Cakee`: yep yep of course! :D thanks for asking.

bbasya: yea you probably would've guessed wrong ;D, because I cheated, hahahah I rock! ;D

UPDATE TWELVE 5-10-07

MyCarrot-small.jpg

^ No touch!! that's his carrot!

comic_girlsarejerkscopy.jpg

^ girls are such jerks, they don't realize how much courage it takes to do cat calls ;D

comic_KeyToMyHeartcopy.jpg

one more time for ephemeral:

comic_MagicTrickkiss.jpg

Guest Ephemeral

maybe if they were more subtle and sweeter with their pick up lines, the girl would actually stop and offer a smile. i wouldn't stop for a "hey, you look nice today" let alone the whole wow work it! and the whole baby name calling :x that is such a turn off, even if the guy was really hot to begin with. i wouldn't spare a second glance >(

*sigh*

you're losing your touch D: ur recent updates has been...er not as funny and cute? no offense and sorry for the whole bluntness.

Guest poopiness

maybe if they were more subtle and sweeter with their pick up lines, the girl would actually stop and offer a smile. i wouldn't stop for a "hey, you look nice today" let alone the whole wow work it! and the whole baby name calling :x that is such a turn off, even if the guy was really hot to begin with. i wouldn't spare a second glance >(

*sigh*

you're losing your touch D: ur recent updates has been...er not as funny and cute? no offense and sorry for the whole bluntness.

None taken! :D These are actually my old comics, I don't really make new ones that often anymore, the newest one was that long one with the girl turning into king kong. Anyways, I will not rest until you smile, that's the whole purpose of this thread. So here, just for you, I'm uploading another strip! :D

comic_MagicTrickkiss.jpg

P.S.

^ girls are such jerks, they don't realize how much courage it takes to do cat calls ;D
that was a joke ;D

Guest hyukiemylove

i love your comics.

i was wondering.

if i can put them on my myspace.

i'll be sure to give out credits IF i can.

Guest poopiness

i love your comics.

i was wondering.

if i can put them on my myspace.

i'll be sure to give out credits IF i can.

yea sure definitely :D, thanks for asking

Guest Ephemeral

awww! hahaha! okay i smiled xD that one was definitely cute.

your comics are all really short. i wanna see a long one with somewhat a story line.

Guest hyukiemylove

my gosh.

i absolutely love your comicstrips.

i love them like crazy.

i'll be checking like everyday now for new udpates. :D

AISH these are golden <3

I will cherish them lmao I really WILL O_O. Keep em coming! I shall stalk this thread whenever I need a good laugh.

lmao, I actually couldn't believe it was a guy making all these adorable comics, but I guess a guy can be cute too X]

AND yes, sad to say, I do agree with that 'joke' that girls are jerks sumtimes. I dunno, I'm on the shy side but maybe I'm a jerk to the guys by being that way XD. I choose to run!! Of course I'll never learn to read minds so I'll never find out =X. Thank goodness for that muahahaha. <- not meant to offend any guys lurking around here O_O

Looking forward to your next update. LMAO, you should do a PM list even. I mean there are 'updates' that sum people actually look forward too reading even when its not fanfics (yes, as in this XD) so maybe you should consider it O_O?

raini

Guest bbasya

:w00t: another update!

you're just too quick with these things! heehee.

awwww! he has a big heart. ^^

the magic trick is cute too. =p

so awesum~

i have to say, you do rock! ;)

hehe.

*waiting for the next update~*

Guest ichikawaii

ichikawaii: ahaha if I made a 411, I'd totally crash the server, I'd have like 5 gazillion pages. Either that or I'll have 2 pages, and the thread dies in a week. Same difference. :D

ohhh yes i never thought of that! with that cute face of yours of course it would crash the server!!

better safe then sorry right? haha XD

awwww

that key to my heart one was soooo cute ><

ahha XD

haha and the magic one ahha XD

Guest plumblossoms

Haha, these are so cute! I love the ninja strike along with the fixed broken heart. I hope you make more = )

Guest ANG.7BD

OMg!!

i went threw all the pages

and yes u made me smile and laugh.

these are so cutes!!!!

you have such a talent!!

there are ubberly adorable!!

looking forwards to some more!!

--annie--

Guest dragonjade

Aww...love the new ones! And the cat calls, well for some girls (coughcoughmecoughcough), they need a lot of courage to walk past perverted guys who make the catcalls. Ahaha, I really loved the key one, ahaha, I just thought of something, you could have the girl reject the key, and then you could have the key get smaller, since yeah...his heart is getting smaller..don't know why it would though..... okay I'll stop rambling..

Well, I looked back at my post and I'm like oops, forgot to add something, well anyways, you know how there's that plastic sleeve on the front and back of the binders, well my friend and I take an expo marker and write on top of the plastic sleeve and write funny stuff during math which is utterly boring. My friend is better at making up her own words, but I can't remember them since we always erase it off after we're done. I'll have to ask my friend to remember and write them down so I can post it here, and trust me they're much better.

Update soon!~ and I will too with my fan comics, well my friend's.... :sweatingbullets:

Bye!

Archived