휘성 (wheesung) - 전할수없는이야기 (the

Guest geneyoonit

Guest Crispy

I love this song. ;]

Only criticisms are that maybe the notes were too "stretched" and legato around the beginning, but then again, that might be the timing problems you were talking about.

High notes suck (not yours, I mean in general ;p), but if you wanna hit them, you have to go for gold. Ahaha.

Awesome job. ;]

Guest Ninja1

Didnt you do this song before ??? Im pretty sure u did but anyways GOOD JOB AS ALWAYS I kinda wanna hear u try a rock song lol *crosses fingers* lol seems like u ran out of breath in the mid part or is it my imagination :unsure:

Guest luvjunjin0819

another re-do?

anyways...I love how u give this one a different twist w/ the lil runs, like in the beginning. Your voice seems a bit weak, especially during and after the bridge, BUT ... it still sounds good and I still luv ya! :P

gene...u are the man!!!! lol. <3

Guest geneyoonit

xsk0410x: haha ya, but i was really off tune and stuff >< this song was hard keep in tune! :/

Crispy: haha ya... high notes suck.. MY high notes suck >< LOL.. and ya, they tend to be stretched... its a habit of mine... and with vibratto ><

Ninja1: haha ya, i did sing this song before... im trying to redo alot of mine songs :/ but i guess i gotta redo THIS one too.. cuz it sucks so bad.. LOL.. and which part are u talking about for loosing breath? im sure i did, i just wanna kno so i can fix it :P

luvjunjin0819: haha i luv ya too :D and ya, its another redo :) no YOUR the man!... err... woMAN :D

Guest geneyoonit

lol thanx :D i redid it AGAIN :D

omgawd.. i just heard it on soundclick.. and my timing.. and pitch.. ewwwwwwwwwww HAHA

be looking out for ANOTHER redo! LOL

Guest F r 0 s t t

not bad, i was expecting something bad like alotta the stuff i hear around here, but i gotta admit, its pretty good^^

keep up the good work^^

Guest jaeni

i loved it !!!!!! thumbs up from me. at some parts, felt i was listening to wheesung. haha awesome stuff . keep it up hottie

Guest Coc0 Kimbo

hey hey hey dis is a REALLY big song ur doing here =)

being a realli honest/critical critic =/

and a singer myself, i have some suggestions to make

I'd have to say that you have great control... but honestly speaking

(don't take offense to this) Your taking a r&b pop song and singing it

in a kinda opera tone... were you classically trained??

I guess it's just the style you sing but... it doesnt fit the song...=/

And also, I would like you to put more dynamics and tone quality changes...

Lik the chorus and the versus shoudl be different. the tone of your voice seems too stiff the whole time...

If you could jus ignore the classical training and give some flexibility in your voice it would be amazing...

I'm srry if im offending you >.< i hope not =.=

Don't get me wrong... you ARE VERY GOOD!!!!!! ok?? I give you major kudos for singing this song...

Cuz I prolly cant sing it all the way through lik u did... Any ways if you have ne questions pm me or w/e ^^

once again good joB!!!! keep up da good work!^^

Guest bboyrushfive

dude this is hella good haha

you added a lot more runs and little tricky stuff - _-;; haha

good vocals man you never stop being good

but HONESTLY HONESTLY

i liked your 2nd you did best ;D

this is still hella good haha

Guest geneyoonit

jaeni: oooo u thought u were listening to wheesung?! ahhh ur too nice! ><

blurgal35: LOL seriously! i hate my timing.. im seriously gonna redo this again.. gahhh

sarss04: haha thanx, but not now :P

Coc0 Kimbo: i like ur honesty! i really understand what u mean... i come from a classical background (and i really cant sing rnb very well)im gonna redo this song again anyway, hopefully it'll become more rnb like later :) and thanx :D i like honest opinions~ i'd rather have people critique me than compliment so i can kno what i can fix :)

bboyrushfive: lol, dood... when are we gonna hang out!? eww i hated my 2nd try.. imma try this AGAIN! muhahah!

Guest geneyoonit

^u cant kidnap the willing!!

BTW~ i just redid it AGAIN.. made it sound more "RnB" u kno? like... all... cool :P (except the end.. i didnt wanna sing all those hard notes again)

HAHAHAHAHA it sounds pretty dumb.. like i made it more airy and stuff.. but @ least the timeing's rite this time??

GAHHH NVM!! >< its never ontimeing >< AHHH!! hahaha.. dang im too lazy, i think im just gonna mix it so it sounds like im in time :P

Archived