[--mizushima Hiro--]

Guest Key

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@macy: ur absolutely right...not his best look (too skinny!)...u shud see kamen rider or his other previous works...he is definitely hot!

You are seriously so right. I finally got a chance to sit down and watch Kamen Rider...now, I'm absolutely obessessed with Hiro. He caught my eye the first time I saw him in Hana Kimi and now...I'm even more in love. Hiro is sex. He's so cute!! And I can acutally have an english conversation with him. I'm learning Japanese though.

This thread need to get revived. I'll post up some pictures either tomorrow or as soon as I can. Until then -- come one, Hiro deserves some more love.

WAIT, ACTUALLY, I want Hiro all to myself. LOLz...

__mace

He's the nerdy guy who caught a nosebleed

lol even as a nerd he is sexy

@KEY

Check out my LJ

I have a few Hiro goodies

ashanishilynn.livejournal.com

Ooh thanks~ :D I'll check out your LJ ^^

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

he is so cute!!! LOVE*COM eh?? with Koike??? better watch that... and Hana Kimi? i've never seen him there... or maybe i'm just blind XD

• 2 months later...
Guest chickyl3aby

he's soooo cute... i love him in hana kimi... he looks really good when he wore his white suit being apart of the sakura committee

Guest MizerRiyo

HAHA OMG it's HIRO!!!

I first saw his picture in a forum where they discussed about a rumour regarding "Ouran High School Host Club" live action, and they said the guy who suits "Suou Tamaki" character is Hiro Mizushima.

I thought he's pretty new and won't be acting in much drama as of yet....

But i didn't expect he's Kamen Rider Kabuto *gasp*

After viewing this whole thread, I'm surprised that he was in some dramas I've watched *except Hana Kimi*.

Seriously I didn't saw him in Gokusen 2! I'm gonna check it later on *squeals*

And was he in Brother Beat too? Can anyone clarify which scenes was he in??

Thanks for all the pictures!!! <3333

At first, I didn't see why they chose him to play Nanba. I always pictured someone dripping hot. Not someone that just looked like MatsuJun (who I still don't find hot.)

Then...this guy's looks kept growing on me.

After I heard that clip of him in Kamen Rider, I was like, "WOW! he *IS* hot".

• 2 weeks later...

Archived