[--mizushima Hiro--]

Guest Key

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lulugege

Thanks for the link rach1rur3! His English is so cute. I wish he said more, but his pronunciation is excellent!

Guest MiSs L.E

found the clip that was removed on YouTube with him speaking in english. OMG! it was so cute... here it is, so enjoy!

http://ninokazu.multiply.com/video/item/149

Oh my gosh <3 thank you so much! I haven't seen that one. Here's another one where he speaks in English for one sentence (literally -__-):

http://www.veoh.com/search/videos/q/mizush...v970339ghBP9cM8

but it's hilarious :lol: his voice *cracks up*

Guest rach1rur3

^LMAO! i was laughing so hard on that one... thanks so much for sharing it. :D can't wait for his next projext/series! :)

Guest novemberbaby

rach1rur3 & MiSs L.E: Thanks for sharing the videos!

I think he sounds better when speaking English, haha. I'd like to see him being interviewed entirely in English. *wishful thinking* xD

Guest cholo

Oricon : Ikemens On Your Mind

Weekly entertainment magazine, Oricon Style, out on the 27th, has a feature 'The New Ikemens Illustrated' where the results of an ikemen ranking survey are revealed. The Number 1 'ikemen on your minds' is the drama Mei-chan no mini coopersuji's Mizushima Hiro.

Voted in first place is Mizushima Hiro, who plays every girl's dream butler. "I was charmed by the drama Mei-chan. I think that Mizushima Hiro who suited the role so well is number one." (22, female) "He has appeal, and he acts naturally." (18, male) "He looks good, is pretty smart, and speaks English fluently. So overwhelmingly, he's the best." (28, female). Handling every role given easily, he has acting talent and the person himself being a perfect ikemen are the reasons for his Number 1 spot.

Ikemens On Your Mind Ranking

1. Mizushima Hiro 260 votes

2. Takeru Sato 139 votes

3. Miura Haruma 89 votes

4. Eita 54 votes

5. Oguri Shun 52 votes

6. Mizobata Junpei 50 votes

7. Matsuyama Kenichi 49 votes

8. Narimiya Hiroki 47 votes

9. Matsuda Shota 40 votes

10. Ichihara Sayato 38 votes

credits:oricon

translations by unleashthegeek

Guest MiSs L.E

^ aw, he deserved it. Congratulations Hiro on topping as first on the list! You're def. my number one Ikemen, butler or not (: then Sato follows and Miura <3 Thanks for sharing cholo ^^

edit --------- Hiro with co-star Hiroki Narimiya on Television HOMME 6. Not digging the blatant middle hair split, but nonetheless cute photoshoot (:

tvh6050mh.th.jpg tvh6052mhnh.th.jpg tvh6053mhnh.th.jpg tvh6055mh.th.jpg tvh6054nh.th.jpg

credits: pali_mari

Guest obtuse_cat

kyaaaaaaaaaaaa the missing clips ... oh ... hiro sama ... tendou sama ... you are soooo adorable. :P

thanks girls, for all the drool-worthy stuff that you're sharing. i'm a recent fan.

now must go find zettai kareshi ... ^__^

Guest obtuse_cat

i'm sure he was speaking english again in Mei-chan ep 10 ... where he's teaching Natsumi english ... but it's kinda covered by the voiceover ... bubuuuuu ...

that is one sexy sexy boy ... and ... (highlight to see spoiler)

he kisses a girl!!!!!!

Guest MiSs L.E

^ Really? O_O I must go back to check.. OMG HE IS <333 I love him speaking English; it's so darn sexy. Thanks for pointing that out! and LOL it's not the first time he does. He's quite the ladies man, but I'm sure we can all see why.

Guest novemberbaby

here's a trailer for his new movie Drop http://www.drop-movie.jp/yokoku.html

The movie kind of reminds me of Crows Zero. xD I know his costar and director went on VS Arashi to promote this movie. Wish they had taken him along so we could see him play against Jun since they kind of look alike.

Kyaaa, I think he looks hot with both black and blond hair.

Guest obtuse_cat

^ Really? O_O I must go back to check.. OMG HE IS <333 I love him speaking English; it's so darn sexy. Thanks for pointing that out! and LOL it's not the first time he does. He's quite the ladies man, but I'm sure we can all see why.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=munKf1JHni4

hehehe ... obaachan says ...

man his character in Kamen Rider Kabuto is hot!!!!

What?? who else has he kissed???? :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREegHWrJhY

and then ... two of him!!!! (from kamen rider kabuto)

ok ok ... so i'm spamming ... sorry, the hormones have taken over. ^___^

Guest MiSs L.E

What?? who else has he kissed???? :o

In his movie "100 Scene no Koi", in the second episode, the girl and he kiss (though its the kind where their lips just touch) xD and thank you for the links ;D thats my favorite hair style on him and I wish he kept it, though I love his crazy hairs. Though the gold hair is a bit :crazy: and Hiro stated that he hated it so thats why it was dyed back as soon as they finished filming and in the press conferences, his hair is back to black ^^ GAH, 2 Hiro's = double the sexiness!

Guest cholo

In his movie "100 Scene no Koi", in the second episode, the girl and he kiss (though its the kind where their lips just touch) xD and thank you for the links ;D thats my favorite hair style on him and I wish he kept it, though I love his crazy hairs. Though the gold hair is a bit :crazy: and Hiro stated that he hated it so thats why it was dyed back as soon as they finished filming and in the press conferences, his hair is back to black ^^ GAH, 2 Hiro's = double the sexiness!

good thinking of Hiro to changed back his black hair. :) not really diggin' his blond/gold hair.

yeah MiSs L.E, want that photobook too. :P

thanks obtuse_cat for the links.

Archived