How Tall Is Too Tall? Or Too Short? For A Girl...

Guest forgottendreams

Guest juicydarling

Why do people make posts like this? Don't mean to be so negative on my first post here, but it really doesn't matter and it only makes girls who don't fall into this so-called "ideal range" feel bad about themselves. Who would call Nicole Kidman, Gisele Bundchen (the near 6 footers) or Shakira (under 5 foot) too abnormal...they're gorgeous.

Sorry. blush.gif huh.gif

I agree :) It doesn't matter if you're considered "too short". What are you going to do about it, magically grow 5 inches?! Or how about if you're too tall, are you going to shrink 5? Every single person is different, and you can't say which height is the "best".. That's unfair =/ (I'm 5'5-5'6 and sometimes I feel too tall, but I don't really care as long as I'm comfortable in my own body =D )

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 1LoVe_1DeStinY

im the shortest in here... im ONLY 4'8" and im 18 yrs old. So sad... i think im fine with people's height. i see lots of tall people like at school, there are plenty of guys AND girls that are over 6'. there are few people that are under 5'.

Guest xl0v3juicy

Hmm... I would say anyone under 4'11" is too short, and any girl over 5'8" is too tall o_o. Maybe because I'm used to seeing girls around 5'2" - 5'6"

Guest J1NX3R x3

the 4ft range is too short and the 6ft range is too tall. however, i'm 5'3 and i feel short. i think it just really depends on what people think individually cause everyone has different height. i want to be two or three inches taller :tears:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest onlydoingthistoview

I'm 5'9. I certaintly feel too tall, especially since I live in a very Asian area.

Guest Linenene

hmmm I dunno,

I feel too tall :unsure:

I am 5'3"/5'4" But now I see I am not that tall :sweatingbullets: Just wish I was smaller, especially because I want to move to japan, and most japanese arent tall

I dont like tall heights for girls, short girls are cute :lol:

Guest LovexPoison

I don't think over 6' is too bad for a girl, as long as she's not like 6'8. But hey -- it's an interesting characteristic to be tall!

I don't think there should be a too short range... mainly because I'm 4'10 :[

i think a good height for a girl is like...5'5 5'6

that way she could not be..TOO TALL but she can still have nice legs..

usually girls who are really short do not have nice long legs.

Guest Petite_Mal

Why do people make posts like this? Don't mean to be so negative on my first post here, but it really doesn't matter and it only makes girls who don't fall into this so-called "ideal range" feel bad about themselves. Who would call Nicole Kidman, Gisele Bundchen (the near 6 footers) or Shakira (under 5 foot) too abnormal...they're gorgeous.

Sorry. :blush: :huh:

Don't apologize! I agree with you 100%!

It really depends on how you work it. Shakira is under 5 feet tall, but she carries herself with such confidence and exudes so much sex appeal, she looks like she's 6 feet tall.

Then there are models and actresses like Uma Thurman who are 6 ft plus, but they carry themselves with such grace and assurance you'd never think they were "too much" of anything.

Guest lovex3hero

WOW, there are actually girls out there who are young and tall, like me! I don't feel so odd anymore <33 I mean, EVERYONE around me is like... 5 inches shorter than me... I'm like around 5'6'' - 5'7'' (never measured) and guys at my school are short too...

Too tall = 6'1''

Too short = ...anything under 5' and over 16?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Acedia

I'm 5'5... although I wish I was more 5'10 - 5'11. Nothing is too tall or too short though. :) Everyone is beautiful in their own way.

Although... *whispers* Tall people are awesome-er.

that 5' to 6' range i agree with. i'm 5'4, thank god. :x

but i don't think it matters. i guess it matters when it comes to relationships. i just think that if the girl is taller, it's weird, so it depends on the guy's height. XD

Archived