Kim Hye Sung's Gf Pics

Guest tast3sw33tlov3

Guest Petite_Mal

I have no idea who he is, but... in some of the pictures, I couldn't tell which one was the guy. I just saw two really cute girls. :mellow:

Guest mehlonghae

Eh~she's pretty. I was watching the episode of YashiManMan where KHS was a guest and he was saying how he lives alone and doesn't get along with his parents all that well. I never knew how badly he had it. From his outer appearance, he really does seem like such a good boy and all. I hope things work out for the better for him.

Guest mskama

he is soooooooocuutee! i love him!!! Gosh, does he ever Age?! he still looks as cute as ever!.. heh. They're cute together.. =(

Guest Rachel Lee.

he is ADORABLE. omfg. he was so cutesy on yashimmanman. hyori was hitting on him. HAHA. he stated he had a gf that was his age.

must be a really pretty gf.

anyways they're really cute together. she seems sweet.

Guest johnnifer

i think she looks really pretty in the first picture. she's pretty and he's so adorable. really nice pictures =]

--Jenn Ly

Guest cutegit

is he an uljjang?? or maybe im confusing people haha... and who's the one who starred in the movie jenny juno?? hahaha im really bad at remembering names and faces! haha XD he's cute though <3

• 4 years later...
Guest shelyn_23

Kim Hye sung (minho from highkick) states he's not going out with HWANG YOO MEE

but there are a lot of pictures of them together and also short video clips of them together

i personally think they look cute together

he thought she was prettier than hyori >__<

enjoy the piccccssss i dont know if there actually dating or if there keeping it a secrettt

(editx) now u can see the pics sorry for the inconvenience`

935046_1174992996.jpg

782029_1174992973.jpg

743042_1174993016.jpg

632031_1174993009.jpg

401034_1174992983.jpg

00148.jpg

hei .. your gf is so cute

Archived