[drama 2007] '9 End 2 Outs' 9회말 2아웃

Guest yeohweping

Hi cococrust, is it true that the Chinese translator is no longer working on this project? I've just surfed the TSKS site and gathered that from some of the posts? If so, I'll be going out of my mind with anticipation :tears:

the current translator doesnt want to do it anymore so they're looking for another translator

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alcyone

i'm just starting to watch this drama, so far the theme caught my interest. Reminded me a little bit of "Dan Ppat Bang" (dunno if i spelled it correctly). But i'm loving the male lead, i usually sees him as the bad guy.hehehe

Guest jadeacl

Sad to hear that, Cecilia. I've always counted on Chinese subs even though I'm so out of practice cos they're released so quickly. Well I suppose I'll have to guess what's happening in the meantime then. I made an MV for fun (my personal tribute to great friends and a cute couple :D) with what's happened on the first 6 episodes so far but it's so huge cos I used HQ vids, I can't even figure out how to save it to upload. D'oh.

Ep 7 preview: Looks like more love for everyone all around :lol: But seriously, that co-worker of HT's getting on my nerves. Maybe cos I also just saw her on My Lovely Fool.

..wow!! nice preview!! thanks nok2 ..

...hmmm its getting on my nerves that girl is hooking HT....

...I like the girl who likes the young bf, I wanted her to seduce the bf so Nh and him would not end up together hahhah...

... well Ht is starting to figure out about NH coz remember he made a list about NH althought theyve known each other for so long?....I wonder on the last list of him he will find out the answer... its called "LOVE"

..hehehhe

Guest taemoo

I'm a big fan of this drama, I think it's so underrated. The actors are really good, the dialogue really flows. Loving the plot, reminds me of the age old question presented in When Harry Met Sally...can men and women be just platonic friends? I'm a big believer in best friends turing into something more...it is the best kind of love, the most everlasting love. Thanks to everyone who's subbing, uploading, presenting this drama to us little folks.

But seriously, that co-worker of HT's getting on my nerves. Maybe cos I also just saw her on My Lovely Fool.

Lol. I wish the girl will just disappear! :D

I've only watched till ep 3 and so far, in all honesty, she really hasn't done anything wrong. And her friendship/relationship with Hyung Tae is nice and sweet so far... but I still want her gone ASAP.

Guest hypergurl0901

this drama is really cute...I like Jun Joo..he's really cute...but at the same time , he is quite annoying...haha lol..JJ n NH= cute!!

Guest vivjelly

still watching episode 1 right now and im liking it..hehe..

i think soo ae got too thin.. or is her body really like that? i cant remember when i last saw her..

Soo Ae is really thin the last 2 years or so. I think she does a lot of exercising. I remember LBH said in an interview when he costarred, "Once In A Summer" with SA...that SA would wake up at 6 am every day and exercise.

Guest just jess

ive been so focused on coffee prince that i havent been able to keep with other dramas.. but my friend told me to watch this and im so glad i listened!!! wow, sooae and lee jung jin have SUCH good chemistry. its so natural to watch them and they just fit well together. they make an adorable couple~

the only person i dislike in this drama is that younger girl whos puropsely trying to sabotage NH and the baseball boys relationship. oh and i think the baseball guy is kinda annoying too, a little clingy and possessive... although hes better now. and im REALLY interested in knowing more about that other guy, NH's ex and old classmate. hes cute~ wow, 3 guys are all in love with NH... lucky girl.

Guest ashleesimpson

OMG, Thank You so much noknok for the preview and the beautiful pics of LJJ and Su ae.

OMG, the chinese subs are so fast, I'm so jealous of it.

Guest heychica101

ep 6 c-sub

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kynkha

dont worry. the c-subs will still be released, just not as quickly. At the current rate, they usually release the c-sub 2-3 days after its airing.

yay! thanks!! as long as the c-subs still come out, i'm happy :lol: i wasn't going to watch this drama at first either, but i'm glad i did! they make such a cute couple! i love watching them. hehe

Guest thislove

I just finished up to ep. 3 and it seems like the two friends are starting to like each other rite? Both are kind of jealous when they see the other one talking to another woman or man. Am I rite? It's really interesting so far.

Archived