[drama 2007] '9 End 2 Outs' 9회말 2아웃

Guest yeohweping

OMG! I just saw the first episode and I am absolutely in love with this drama :wub:

Now I have to read through the whole thread.

I have a feeling that this drama is going to take a turn away from the chaotic and mixed relationships in most kdramas and opt for a more light hearted story. In the end maybe NH and HT don't even get together, but remain friends. In the interview though, Soo Ae said the last half of the drama is going to be fun (as in enjoyable/exciting to watch) so by episode 9 we should definitely expect SOMETHING to happen.

lol, I've only seen the first episode so I can't say much but I love them as friends and wouldn't mind if they never couple up... don't know what I'd be saying 5 episodes down the line, though.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gebera

Anybody know what happened at the end of epi 6? What did the baseball player say to NH towards the end?

he proposed to her.

Thanks yee731 for the pics!

I have watched the 1st Ep. Woa... It's so funny and LJJ is sooooooo handsome! :rolleyes: Now i have to wait for the next Ep which has Eng sub. I don't know when i can see it.... So sad! :sweatingbullets:

Guest Slicerwind

I have HQ 1-6. Lol. Just download from clubbox. I posted something about how to go about it a few posts up. It takes on average 5-6 hours to download it.

Guest jadeacl

Anyone can tell me how to bypass the irritating disabling of the Right Click function to Save As on the official MBC site? There are so many pics on there I want to keep! :(

Guest itsonlykat

I have HQ 1-6. Lol. Just download from clubbox. I posted something about how to go about it a few posts up. It takes on average 5-6 hours to download it.
Thanks for the offer, but ive tried clubbox many times and it just gives me headaches, and I can't use it because my brother doesn't want me to install anything on his laptop. So i am just relying on bigmail, megaupload.... :)

hi Yee731, i missed your link again, sorry to really bother you, i know it takes a while to upload these big files, i won't request of you to upload them, but if there's a chance again, i would really appreciate it. Just wanted to thank you for uploading the HQ for episode 5 last time :D

9e2ota1.jpg

BROUGHT TO YOU BY WITH S2

WRITTEN IN THE HEAVEN SUBBING SQUAD

EPISODE 2 ENGLISH SUBS

*Ental* | *MickEyBABy*

CREDITS:

Main Translator: bluepig486

Spot Translator: purpletiger86

Timer: julier

Editor/QC: upikepik

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

EPISODE 3 ENGLISH SUBS

*Ental* | *MickEyBABy*

CREDITS:

Main Translator: ai*

Spot Translator: purpletiger86

Timer: jann

Editor/QC: ay_link

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

Thank you soooooooo much for the subs!

I really love the cast in this drama. I've only watched Su Ae in Love Letter and Emperor of the Sea, but I think she does comedy really well! And I really gotta check out more dramas with Lee Jung Jin. This is the first time I'm really watching him in a drama and he's a really good actor. Can't wait to watch this weekend's episodes next. From some of the spoilers, they sound really good!

Guest s0y0un*

i wonder whats gonna happen to nanhee and jungjoo!

i dont think she'll say yes to him ><

i want her and byungtae to end up together

this drama is so cute

cant wait till next weeks :ph34r:

Guest PRECiOUS

I don't know.... I really can't stand cry babies ... believe me I can't!.... but this guy looks so cute! I can't believe I'm saying this!!!!!! But he is cute isn't he?!!!!

He reminds me of Bi as well as a Korean Facial Mask. Neither one I thought were cute until I saw such features in this guy.

He is really a cutie :wub:

its pretty funny because i always see this guy play a ganster and seeing him like this is pretty different. not in a bad way because i like this guy but i like him better as a gangster :)

Archived