[drama 2007] '9 End 2 Outs' 9회말 2아웃

Guest yeohweping

Guest Slicerwind

It was me who said I hope it wont turn into another WYH. But later I also said that it seems like the plot itself is just the gradual growing love between Nan Hee and Hyung Tae which is fine with me. ^^

It seems to be more on the Coffee Prince side in terms of complexity. There isn't any emoness/craziness...scratch that, writer girl (wtf is her name btw) is evil. I saw the episode 6 preview and wonder wth happened to get JJ to go with her on a trip. Writer Girl kinda pisses me off, how old is she? So immature. Co-worker and Writer girl are kind of the turn offs for me in this drama. I just dont like their characters.

But yea Soo Ae and Lee Jung Jin's chemistry is ridiculously good. I wonder if they'll fall for eachother in real life. xP

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if Im Yoona's character (the writer girl) is an intentional caricature. Her character's just too obvious for people to take her seriously. Or she could just be an immature kid who knows nothing. I don't like that co-worker of Nan Hee's either. She seems rather naive and annoying.

What's the deal between Hyung Tae and the female co-worker of his? I remember there were flashbacks of them two meeting at a bar before she began working there and Nan Hee found one of her earrings at Hyung Tae's place before.

Guest monkeygirl

What's the deal between Hyung Tae and the female co-worker of his? I remember there were flashbacks of them two meeting at a bar before she began working there and Nan Hee found one of her earrings at Hyung Tae's place before.

i think they had an one-night stand. at least thats what they are implying. how they met at the bar, the earrings.. NH implying HT is always w/ one girl after another etc, HT's female co-worker (i forgot her name) said something like " i wish we had met in different circumstances [implying when they first met]", she also told him on his first day back to work to "forget about what happened to them before," her being embarrassed about the purple/pink dress she wore to the office because she wore that when they first met etc etc.

Guest itsonlykat

Sorry to bother, i came in late to check here, the links already reached 100 limit...

Guest yee731

◈ 9회말2아웃 4회 초고화질 1.4G ◈

파일명 : 2.outs.in.the.bottom.of.the.9th.E04.KOR.HDTV.Xvid.HR.iNT-SkyandseA.avi

=======================================================

* 파일 정보

실제 파일의 크기 : 1,469,708,288 바이트(1401.6MB)

파일 데이터 크기 : 1,469,706,334 바이트(1401.6MB)

재생시간 : 01:03:54 (3,834 초)

평균 데이타 전송률 : 383 KCPS (3,064 kbps)

제작툴(ISFT) : VirtualDubMod 1.5.10.2 (build 2540/release)

* 영상 정보

프레임 속도 : 30 프레임/초

평균 비트 전송률 : 2,872 kbps

크기 (비율) : 1280 x 720 ( 1.78 : 1 )

압축 코덱 (FourCC) : Xvid (MPEG-4)(xvid/XVID)

* 소리 정보

비트 전송률 : 192 kbps

샘플 비율 : 48,000 Hz

음악 채널 수 : 2 (스테레오)

압축 코덱 (Code) : AC3 (0x2000)

* 기타 정보

AVI 파일 속성 : 인덱스있음 AVIF_ISINTERLEAVED

인덱스 정보 : 정상/전체프레임-114894/키프레임-821

키프레임 정보 : VKI (평균:4.7초 표준편차:3.2초 최대:10.0초)

http://bigmail1.mail.daum.net/Mail-bin/bigfile_down?uid=ttOH7TVyXBNKFRbOjjcS2D1h_Ycu8sAi

Guest grey sky

I absolutely adore all of the characters and I think the cast is superb, they

all have good chemistry. :) I was wondering if anyone knows the name of

Soo-Ae's cellphone, I think I fell in love with it while Soo-ae was text-ing in

the first episode. LOL, I hope it's alright if I ask this..

Guest acemaverick

the epi 4 conversation the Nan Hee and her mom!

its soo funny!

when she is talkin about her menstral cycle and then how Hyung Tae was listenin to it all hidding at the balcony and how she was trying so hard to get her mom to stop haha.

Guest jihye87

^^

18. 주말특별기획<9회말2아웃> MBC 9.4

ranked 18 for Seoul. 9.4%

Not within top 20 for whole of Korea.

from TNS.

is there any some spoilers or summary?... feel bad, I watched ep1 so far so good, but i read that they not gonna end up together?..how come...

..they really must, maybe its the twist part of the story, they busy in each other life's and they even dont know what they're feelings for each other, until something will happen to realize that they meant for each other...I love them for being so close together...JM has a HOT body!!

is there any some spoilers or summary?... feel bad, I watched ep1 so far so good, but i read that they not gonna end up together?..how come...

..they really must, maybe its the twist part of the story, they busy in each other life's and they even dont know what they're feelings for each other, until something will happen to realize that they meant for each other...I love them for being so close together...JM has a HOT body!!

Just guessing....

Maybe because they are into each other's lives and know ALL the details about each other is the reason why they won't end up together?

Girls can cope with men having other partners but can men 'really' cope with women having other partners; that is a partners they actual known and seen?

I don't believe men are that strong. So that's why I think they may not stay together.

But if the do stay together...... They really would make a nice couple They are a good match!!!!!!!! :D

Archived