[drama 2007] '9 End 2 Outs' 9회말 2아웃

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luvxholic

im confused about who the guy in the picture was...was it ljj or a brother or something? ahha his dream was funny i'm sad that there was only 1 epis this week :[

Guest Slicerwind

What guy in picture? o_0

So glad they still had a kiss scene, even though it wasn't "real" they still did it! Lol.

This the cutest couple ever. Theres just something about it. Maybe its because we've known that they've known eachother for 30 years. But it so shows in their acting. ugh. I wish I was in a relationship like that.

Can anyone tell me what's and how's the relationship between HT and his fellow lady colleague who joined the company upon his return?

They seemed to know each other even before she join the company. :unsure:

Can anyone tell me what's and how's the relationship between HT and his fellow lady colleague who joined the company upon his return?

They seemed to know each other even before she join the company. :unsure:

in ep2 when they met at the elevator, there was a short flashback showing that Hyung Tae and the girl met at a bar

i think she mentioned the name of the music he was trying to recall and she told him which album it was from

he also heard about her joining the company from the librarian when he was there to borrow books for Nan Hee's research

so i'd say they're just acquaintances who happen to meet again now in the company where she is an intern or new staff and he's her senior (sunbeh)

in ep2 when they met at the elevator, there was a short flashback showing that Hyung Tae and the girl met at a bar

i think she mentioned the name of the music he was trying to recall and she told him which album it was from

he also heard about her joining the company from the librarian when he was there to borrow books for Nan Hee's research

so i'd say they're just acquaintances who happen to meet again now in the company where she is an intern or new staff and he's her senior (sunbeh)

Thanks ai*

I remember nan hee found one side of her earrings on HT's sofa one day and she said " he is at it again, wooing girls"

There were 2 scenes with HT at the bar. One is betting with the girl on the bar counter on her ex's next move on the guitar. Another is with this earring girl, at the bar counter too. Is she one of HT's pick up and became colleagues? :unsure:

Guest tehliwah

ep 04_HQ,again

Thank u for ep 04 on bigfile. dling now :rolleyes: i missed out on epi 03. can u please post the link again? thank u for your hellp.

Guest QuEEN

is the writer girl with the pink heart pen

one of those sm trainee girls? or one of

the girls in so nyuh shi dae??? ah i cant remember

where i've seen her...

Guest ktown

can someone identify the artist and song name of when su ae's young boyfriend the baseball player was singing at the norebang on ep.4

one of the words was saranghamnida lol im not sure if that helps

can someone identify the artist and song name of when su ae's young boyfriend the baseball player was singing at the norebang on ep.4

I think it's the song from "Lovers" I believe the song it's called Confession« 고해 - 치열».

Guest jadeacl

That's "Go Hae". Made pretty famous of late, well at least to my knowledge, by Tei on 'X-Man' and another version (original?) also appeared on the 'Lovers' (Lee Seo Jin and Kim Jung Eun) OST.

Guest jadeacl

Besides Cofee Prince (gosh, the intensity), this is the only other drama at the moment I make sure I keep up with as each episode is aired. Like many of you have said, it's an old and predictable plot but never fails to delight because there's just something so romantic about old friends-turned-lovers (only if the story works though).

I can only hope for a convincing development to the storyline because anything less will just kill it and I would hate that cos I'm loving LJJ-SA at the moment. Well more LJJ :D He's pretty convincing as his character - more than average good looks, yes, but otherwise an average 30-year-old with woes like everyone else, a good friend, trustworthy and likes to have fun.

Just in the first episode alone, we see in HT and NH, each of them is/will:

- willing to participate in public displays of drunken stupidity

- hold your hair away from your face as you puke

- kick the richard simmons of the person who broke your heart

- promise to marry you at the age of 30 if you're still an 'old maid/bachelor'

- worry how much you'll be hurt when you come into contact with an old love

- never hesitate to play the emotional blackmail card

- the one you think of to call first when you're in deep *crap* or feeling like it. Goes the same for good news.

- not hesitate to tell you to your face that you suck (and throw you in the shower later if need be)

- wear each other's clothes

- willing to commit a crime to make you feel better ( :lol: )

- see you at your worst

Many more! Traits that are all so heartwarming and adorable and so becoming of old friends! :lol:

Got to admit I have a soft spot for the drama cos I'm nearing the big 3-0 as well and have no idea a lot of the time where on earth I'm headed with my life. Plus it doesn't hurt I'm a baseball fan too.

About comments on the possible past of the two, I'd like to add my two cents worth I'm convinced there was 'something' between HT-NH as well, probably unaddressed by either of them though. Several hints sprinkled over the four eppys aired so far. I want to see more flashbacks of them in school, that would be so fun! (I loved those in 18 v 29 more than the actual drama actually). Some hints in random order (just typing as they come to mind):

- when NH questions JJ about his relationship history. "Not even a crush?" And when he asks her in return, she goes "it's a secret". Hmmm... interesting. Of course it could be her ex she was thinking of but the "crush" part sorta a hint.

- in the flashback when her ex (sorry I really don't remember his name; are his initials JM?) makes that confession over the school system and NH turns to look at HT. There was a look on her face and his face that spoke of ???.

Later, her ex probably wanted her not to see HT cos he must have sensed their relationship could be so much more and he wanted to prevent it, can't blame him for trying. But kudos to NH for making that choice to pick friendship over love, couldn't have been easy. When JJ tried the same thing on him, she kissed him to distract him.

- when the friends were at the bar for a mini reunion and the ex turns up. The camera focused on HT's face at one point as the two were being teased - a smile turned wistful almost. Makes me suspect that NH liked HT in high school (he didn't see her as a woman then) and reversal of roles, HT likes NH first now.

I'm starting to ramble and this post is getting too long.

I think it's the song from "Lovers" I believe the song it's called Confession« 고해 - 치열».

I first heard this song in One Fine Day where Gong Yoo was alone at the bar. Next it was in Lovers. Than again in Hyena, sung by Shin Sung Rok and now here. I must say this is a nice song. :rolleyes:

Guest doryish

i agree. this drama and coffee prince are the only two dramas goingon right now that i'm really interested in. byul's theme song is really good. i'm enjoying the ost :]

Archived