[drama 2007] '9 End 2 Outs' 9회말 2아웃

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yee731

07000013904.jpg

01 ) 9회말2아웃 (Title Theme) 9局下2出局(Title Theme)

02 ) Fly Again Fly Again - 별(Star)

03 ) 사랑당기기 사랑당기기 - 모세(Mose)

04 ) Because of U Because of U

05 ) 보이나요 看得見嗎 - Jiho(can u see it)

06 ) Stay Stay - 정재욱 (鄭在旭)

07 ) 서른살 이야기 1 - 허무함 (탱고) 三十歲的話1- 空虛 (tango)

08 ) Summer Love Summer Love

09 ) 도루 盜壘

10 ) 정말 사랑이라면.. 真的如果愛.. (if really love)

11 ) 서른살 이야기 2 - 외로움 (Whistle) 三十歲的話2 -孤獨(Whistle)

12 ) 우정&사랑 友情&愛情 (friendship&love)

13 ) 그대의 향기 你的香氣

14 ) 번트 觸擊

15 ) 서른살 이야기 3 - 기다림 (Bossanova) 三十歲的話3- 等待 (Bossanova)

16 ) 하얀 기억 白色記憶

17 ) 제주도의 추억 濟州島的追憶

18 ) 180일간의 여행 180天的旅行

01-18

http://daumbgm.nefficient.co.kr/mgbdamu/A0...00139046401.wma

http://daumbgm.nefficient.co.kr/mgbdamu/A0...00139046418.wma

Guest dada_princess

Hi guys, it's been long time since i last visited this thread, there are so many links offered here, hixhix that's make me hayware, show me exactly where to download (with english sub of course).

Soo ae looks pretty cute, especially in the kissing scene, but why the man is not Lee Jung Jin?

Hi guys, it's been long time since i last visited this thread, there are so many links offered here, hixhix that's make me hayware, show me exactly where to download (with english sub of course).

Soo ae looks pretty cute, especially in the kissing scene, but why the man is not Lee Jung Jin?

English subs are not available just yet.

Guest heartshapelove

yay! a Jung Jin Interview, I'll have this up on youtube soon as well as the Preview for ep4. :sweatingbullets:

I'm probably the only one here whose glad that only one episode will play this weekend. :phew:

Thanks cutiepie, yee731 and noknok! :D

FYI: I'll be posting HQ dl links on SS for episode 1-3. I'm not sure if I'll continue making mirrors on SS for the rest of the episodes.

But for sure, they'll be MU HQ dl links that'll correspond with WITHS2's subs.

I love the relationship between Hyung Tae and Nan Hee. It love how they can be so playful with each other without the awkwardness. Every time they have one of those moments, they stay playful instead of acting all shy suddenly. It's a realistic portrayal of their friendship. I want to see more of the quirks of the characters displayed because it's so funny like Hyung Tae's cleaning habits and Nan Hee's lack of cleaning habits.

I really do not like Nan Hee's boyfriend, whathisname Joo. He's so immature and annoying and I can't understand why she would like him. It makes me wonder if really all college aged guys are that immature and whiny. He spends too much time trying to punch Hyung Tae T_T

Could anyone explain the arrangement that had Nan Hee ending up living at Hyung Tae's place? My Chinese isn't good enough to understand every thing unfortunately.

Could anyone explain the arrangement that had Nan Hee ending up living at Hyung Tae's place? My Chinese isn't good enough to understand every thing unfortunately.

i'm not 100% sure cuz i only managed to gloss over eps 1 & 2 before i worked on translating ep3 but here's my take on it......

Nan Hee was fed up with the sad state of her life and how her mum's always nagging at her for that as well

so after a quarrel with her mum (and also what the fortune teller said about her bringing bad luck to the rest of the family)

Nan Hee decided to move out to challenge herself for growth.

at the same time Hyung Tae decided to take a 6-month soul-searching trip (with money he got from a deposit for his previous house or something)

and if i'm not wrong, Nan Hee offered him her whole life savings as rental for her to stay at his place while he's gone.

i don't think they initially had plans to be living together, Nan Hee was only going to stay there till she can find a place

so she wouldn't be at Hyung Tae's place by the time he came back from his trip 6 months later?!

but somehow Hyung Tae came back early and couldn't give Nan Hee any money back so she couldn't rent another place outside

so they decided to bunk in together and share out the cost of living for 6 months.

Guest noknok

thanks for the ost yee321 :)

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/2177/20...ungjininio1.jpg

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/9377/20...ungjinindf8.jpg

20070725 BTS - Lee Jung Jin interview

http://www.sendspace.com/file/d6c6c5

cap from imbc

just in case anyone doesn't know, there will be only one episode again this weekend, episode 4 will air on Sunday

'cutiepie' Thank you very much..

I want to know what he talk??? :rolleyes:

:tears: Oh!!! so sad to hear only sunday air Ep.4

What do I do tonigth????? :unsure::tears:

Archived