Sm Entertainment Contest

Guest tvxqsaranghae

Guest mjboa

THE VOTING IS ALREADY STARTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!

this korean guy at the TVXQ! challenge is so good in singing! i guess he'll definitely win! he sang the song that i sang as well! im still waiting for the admin to upload it. :x hope i'd pass the prelims.

anyway, voting has started and i wanna vote too. how i couldnt see any vote button or sort? do u have to be a damoim member?? waaah! i wanna vote some contestants there esp. soompiers!!!! <333

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nightfall738

just a question:

do you HAVE to sing in korean? can you sing in other languages too? And can you sing AND dance? or can you only do one? if you can do both, do you send in one clip or two? thanks!

we have til april 30 to sign up right? ^^

Guest appledapple

just a question:

do you HAVE to sing in korean? can you sing in other languages too? And can you sing AND dance? or can you only do one? if you can do both, do you send in one clip or two? thanks!

we have til april 30 to sign up right? ^^

1. No, others sang in different languages

2. Yes (answer 1)

3. Yes. I'd advise it, actually

4. Answer 3

5. I'd do one video but you can do more than one

you're welcome

Guest yunakue

Hey, need HELP =_=

About if you're dancing... what do you load it as?

Like... what's CF? Or gag? Or is song for singing or dancing? Or what? @_@

i was not going to enter, but after visiting the site im considering it. =]] it'll definitely be for singing and maybe dancing if im brave enough for that lols. im aiming for all stars category and maybe boa and maybe tvxq or just all the singing categories LOLS. but mostly all stars. =] im guessing it has to be a video clip which now i'll have to figure out how to do lols good luck to everyone <3

Guest Mentos

I have a question and I've flipped through the pages but I found only mixed answers.

Does anyone know if I'm allowed to dance and sing at the same time? Yes, I may, Esther. Stupid you -.-;; The answer was right above your head. ANYWAY... but my part B question has not been answered. (Look belowww):

Because I'm thinking about dancing to the song, then pre-recording me singing it...

and sorta... lip sync to it? :X haha. Is that okay? Lip syncing to my own... singing?

I mean, I know you can do it however you want... but will the judges look down on it?

And if the deadline is May 7th (for the S.M. Town thingy), can you submit your video on May 5th? :X

Because I'm getting nervous that I might be overlooked... T_T

I feel rushed like crazy T_T!

Updates:

+ pixiegirl99

+ jia0zi

+ AestheticMelody

+ sierraskyeshoei

+ shyxlovex3

You guys should really look through the pages =_=. The FAQ and my tutorial are both linked in the post with the list..

Jessica & I + the soompiers that helped out didn't take time to make those for no reason.

SALLY O_O Hurryhurry~ XD Definitely go for it <3!

Esther ~ XD. Well. compared to some of the people that have entered though.. You definitely have no problem @_@~ .. XD. And O_O. I dont know. When I entered, I was like the 884th person (that passed).. and it was a good.. week or so after the contest came out.. XD I expected a lot more for htis contest.. (But theyre past 2000 entries now) But yeah.. LOL. The "easy peasy" thingy is what I thought too *_* when I saw some of these people :X;;

Guest jenny~

1. For each round, are we supposed to upload new videos for netizens+SM to judge and vote?

2. If number 1 is yes, can we choose to sing different songs.

3. OR do we send in one vid for the whole thing for people to vote on?

Guest swtstar~

OMGGGGGGGG

THE VOTING HAS STARTED

omg ! im gonna go nuts man !!

.. just.. because .. i dunno..tension eh =p

Guest sierraskyeshoei

Yes... T_T only KOREAN Netizens may vote. Which means you need to be native Korean and sign up for a Damoim account with a Korean social security number before you're allowed to vote... so... our fates are in the hands of the Koreans :P I'm gonna sit back and watch now. Nothing more I can do :P

Guest CtlunatC

aww man.... my friends wanted to vote for me..... damn!!!!! lol

hey ya'll i added up another video of me dancin hehehe on the contest. its in DBSK or TVXQ and its Rising sun, Olivia hahahahaha

Guest VitaDolce*

:P my friend s wanted to vote for me too.

But our faith is in the hands on the Korean Netizens.

Let's wait for the verdict . <3

Guest flyaway01

oooh I'm a Korean netizen b/c I signed up for an account w/ a fake address a long time ago...

I have my own number, I didn't steal that.. just a home address.. (my citizenship is still with Korea)

I'll vote for you guys :P

no personal requests please..

Guest pinklegirl007

^Thanks!!! I hope you vote for all of our hardworking Soompiers'!!!

You can vote for more than one person, right??

Guest xAnimeLuver19x

i just wanted to ask if anyone knew if the All Stars section is due by April 14th or May 14th?? lol. cuz on the front page it says May and on the Become A Star section, it says April. @_@ confusing..lol. is it May..cuz all the other sections have the major contest and registration end on the same day. >.<

Good luck to everyone trying!!~ ^^ hwaiting!~

Archived