Sm Entertainment Contest

Guest tvxqsaranghae

Guest bands182

eeek im new on soompi so please spare me if i get a bit muddled on these threads...

but hiya i entered the ucc competition too....do i have to wait to see if ive passed the prelims for you to add me on the list??

i havent had an email backyet..*crossed fingers and prayers*

[gah im so worrried..ive heard some of peoples and their vocals are amazing..whereas mine...seemed a bit weak...oooer]

xxx

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fanturntable

And in the Ara section, we have Audrey and Cheska... hehe... I'm eating their dust... But I don't get that girl... 우지수(wltndid9)... who had like a zillion hate comments, but is ahead of Audrey and Cheska now :P Cheska dear... might wanna hold back on the replies to the comments, cos the section is really meant for people to review you. Say 'Thank you!' every 1 or 2 pages... hehe!

I faxed my application for the Damoim account today. Let's hope they approve it, then I can vote for the talented people here ^^

"im eating their dust" what does that mean?

우지수 is ahead of me. oh well i got some hate comments too! well some nice ones too but still!

"might wanna hold back on the replies"

lol sorry i cant help it! im one of those people... like... if someone starts a conversation with you on MSN i panick and reply RIGHT AWAY. or like if im a singer/famous, i would reply every single fanmail/fan e-mail long and descriptive and like ASAP.

how do those peopl get like 300 points! like alot of them PERFECT points. comon they're not that perfect

maybe they got people to vote for them like that? I dunt know im just saying a possibility

Guest lovablekrnstar63

x.cheska:

"eat dust" like.. being REALLY behind on someone in like a race

for example, at a track meet, if the first place winner came in 1 minute faster than the second place winner in the mile,

the first place winner would say "eat my dust"

(at swim, we say "eat my bubbles," haha)

does that help you?

i'm worried that this is going to be a popularity contest.

like for ASB.

sure, it's for the student body & what's good for us,

but in reality, all it is is a popularity contest

Guest appledapple

x.cheska:

for example, at a track meet, if the first place winner came in 1 minute faster than the second place winner in the mile,

does that help you?

like for ASB.

I'm always a skeptic of contests (American Idol is rigged too! LOL)

Guest fanturntable

x.cheska:

does that help you?

like for ASB.

OH well i dont think shes very behind at all. i only have liek 43 points? u should see the ppl at recommendations section they have like 300 !

popularity contest? yeah me too. i thought korean netizens were like really strict about non koreans like SOME only want them to win and they're really picky. but i think since its universal, everyones getting invovled so it gives a chance for the other nationalities.

lol asb? huh haha ~

where can you make an account on damiom?????? i know its on the site but I CANT READ KOREAN!!

i thought only koreans can make an account on damoin

like TRUE koreans like the ones who have the korean social security numbers and live in korea

if thats not it THEN I WANT TO MAKE AN ACCOUNT TOO!

I WANNA VOTE! I WANNA VOTE!

like come on this is a universal thing

other people should be allowed to vote too not just koreans

well im korean but i dont live in korea so my social security number expired! -_- gr.

omg i noticed its SUCH a popularity contest. like look at the recommendations section they have CRAZY points and half the pictures the people made them super bright, some blurry and can barely see, not even good looking (i wont name names because i dont wanna be mean) and YOU CAN SO TELL SOME OF THEY'RE PICTURES ARE PHOTOSHOPPED and they're getting like what 300 points? wow.

oh well i guess thats life (N)

Guest annabeelee

^ lol i knopw what you mean!! you cant like see like half their face and everyones like omg youre gorgeous even though i cant see one of your eyes and your nose!!! hahaha on the the netizen was like... wheres your nose?? puahha so funny but i feel bad for them kinda.. ok not really they werent the ones who put the pic up haha

Guest Geministar8806

I wanna put up my wonder girls dance but do the dances and songs have to be from SM artists only? Also can i do singing and dancing in the same catergory? So when you show up on the site that means your in Prelims?

Guest bambishanny

i was wondering...is it too much to put up 3 videos in the contest? i was planning to put a clip of me dancing but im kinda worried if the netizens will bash me :blink:

Guest fanturntable

I HAVE NEWS!

okay that person impersonating LI MAY has stopped impersonating her!

BUT!

that person moved on to me as their new victim -_-

look what they did in my comments! pretended that i was writing to myself

and calling myself a richard simmons and stuff!

who ever that person is she/he'll pay =) just watch =)

Guest ixLoveXse7en

heyheyy how long does it take for you to get chose into the preliminary??

is it hard??

I dont know but I pass it already like 2 or 3 weeks ago. I dont know but some peoples actually get rejection.

If you dont see your clip or your picture that you post up in 1 hour or 1 or 2 days then you are rejection.

correct me if I am wrong.

I HAVE NEWS!

BUT!

what the link??

Guest JiNi;

I wanna put up my wonder girls dance but do the dances and songs have to be from SM artists only? Also can i do singing and dancing in the same catergory? So when you show up on the site that means your in Prelims?

Just sign up at the All Stars category if you're doing a non SM song ^_^

Yes you can do a singing and dancing one.

Yup if you show up on the site you've made the prilims

{Basically from what I noticed if you sound decent enough you'll past the primils}

I'd suggest to submit your entry more than once since thats what everybody is doing^^;;

Good luck~

Guest aiyashisuey

hey guyss im in the same section as cheska ^^.

check it out alirght??

heheh aww cheska you're second. thats soo good.

Guest fanturntable

hey guyss im in the same section as cheska ^^.

check it out alirght??

heheh aww cheska you're second. thats soo good.

actually no lol im only 3rd.

QUESTION

is it a winner from each category of star boa, ara, dbsk etc.

or each category of like CHALLENGE, RECOMMENDATION and the other one

this is the blurry picture popularity thing i was talking about

this person is in the recommendations part:

CLICK HERE

he has 382 points! and look at his picture quality

i've noticed they're are like a group of people in the recommendations place and they are like a HUGE group of friends and they are recommending each other and voting for each other

if only i was THAT korean and lived there -_-

Guest Mentos

^ he is actually pretty cute according to his pictures. I'm sure Soompi 411 people would go all googly eyes over him if he was a member and posted that picture as himself.

But think of it this way- if he's not as cute as he appears to be in real life, when he actually meets SM (judges, LSM, whatever) in person, they'll be HELLA disappointed. SM plays by their own rules, so even if he "won", SM can drop him if they like- especially if looks is all he's going for show (not singing & dancing or other talents) :X That's the beauty of SM -.-;;

& and the impersonators... DANG. Maybe it is a good thing to have a Korean I.D. ><;; So not fair for Li May and Cheska (sorry for accusing Li May of being a meanie poo [to put it delicately]).

Guest elynut

heyheyy how long does it take for you to get chose into the preliminary??

is it hard??

Umm.. I am not really sure about this, but mine was up in around 2 hours.. ^^

I HAVE NEWS!

BUT!

What impersonator is so.. =.= But it's okay, cos you're in top 5! Fighting!

Erm.. I don't know what to say other than "FIGHTING" to all those who have participated and will be participating.. ^^

Archived