Sm Entertainment Contest

Guest tvxqsaranghae

Guest love=music=life

I just applied yesterday for the GoAra Contest for acting...

Here's the link to my page ^^

http://audition.damoim.net/pages/event/con...sp?audiSeq=2655

It's only a picture slideshow but yea.. leave comments! ^^ thanks

I'm thinking of applying for all the other categories too, just for fun ^^

I just need to start getting my stuff together to submit it ...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all. I think Li May (the real one) has cleared it up that it's not her.

T__T; I feel bad that she's had to go looking around for "her" comments and apologizing >O<;

And; Li May T_T; I'm sorry for leading some of the soompiers to say not-so-good things about you; (XD Leilani was right =O~)

SORRY T__T!

Updates:

+ limay

+ Pinkychan

+ mikagami

+ flyaway01

+ love=music=life

Dont worry about not getting votes yet, or not getting more votes... The judging period isn't over yet ^^.

@_@. I don't think it's fair that 1) things are left up to the Korean netizens (although we could possibly be choosing future stars of SM.. for the Korean music industry...) and 2) they vote on whoever they want to.. Although it'd take forever, I think it's only fair if someone get's the same amount of votes.. Or they should find the average @_@; I don't know.

Guest sierraskyeshoei

Yea... Poor Li May... I was wondering if she'd made those comments herself when I saw it :P I've only got like 22 points T_T I think I'm soo not gonna make it at all... I can't beat K's Double J and Jae Ik... for sure... and all those new ppl... 300 points... Gawddd...

And in the Ara section, we have Audrey and Cheska... hehe... I'm eating their dust... But I don't get that girl... 우지수(wltndid9)... who had like a zillion hate comments, but is ahead of Audrey and Cheska now :P Cheska dear... might wanna hold back on the replies to the comments, cos the section is really meant for people to review you. Say 'Thank you!' every 1 or 2 pages... hehe!

I faxed my application for the Damoim account today. Let's hope they approve it, then I can vote for the talented people here ^^

Guest dongbangshinki

the band singing 'whatever they say' and another one from their band who sing 'chi gum cho rom' is really good.. i love both of the clips..they sound like professional singers.. and also another one.. who sing 'hug'.. it's sound like lipsyncing.. all i can heard is only DBSK who's singing.. haha.. OMG.. but they have a lot of vote too.. haha.. kidding..^^ anyway.. wish all of you who join this contest good luck!! ^^ Oh Hi HUAY!! you're the one who leave a comment at my clip right?? thanks!!

Guest lovablekrnstar63

hey guys

all of the sudden, i wanna do this, haha

i have a lotta time

should I?

what do you do?

just sing a song & record it & post it up?

help me out please =]

Guest IaMsEo

Does anybody knows how to vote?

you must be native korean to vote.

how does some one get votes?

like i figured how to be a "nez" but does it gi by how many ppl comment you??

and does the judges look at everyone? even the ppl w/ no votes??

and i think we all hould say bad things to that girl who has been saying bad thing to you guys<---even thats childish, but oh well.. i'll do it...lool

the voting is the "Netizen's Score" i'm pretty sure they look at everyone. ^_^

hey guys

all of the sudden, i wanna do this, haha

i have a lotta time

should I?

what do you do?

just sing a song & record it & post it up?

help me out please =]

there are threee categories that you could register for.

1) Challenge! Become a Star [sing, dance, act, gag, picture]

2) Picture Production of Stars [make a video of the artist you chose]

3) Explosion! The Best Recommendation [recommend a friend, family member, cousin, etc]

it depends on which category you're registering for. if you're going to sing. you either record yourself actually singing the song or make it as if it's a pic slideshow with your singing in the background ^_^

Guest lovablekrnstar63

^

thanks

i think i'm gonna sing

the deadline's the 16th,i think

and we can sing whatever we want, right?

i wanna sing 'if i aint got you'

it's an easy song to sing

but people think it's a difficult song b/c it's alicia keys

so .. yeap

im only afraid for the koreans who are having a buncha frends =_= !! =p

agreeedd.

ahahha, yeah I was wondering about that 우지수(wltndid9) girl.

eh. w.e she is pretty cute though. ><

but to that fake LiMay person:

..it feels like they're a soompier. --;; whatever. : (

Guest annabeelee

boatwin sent in an application for me like 2 days ago and its not up so i should just give up?? man i really wanted to see if someone was going to bash on me XP

Guest kerorororo

ech...i agree about how it's kinda worrying to know that it's up to the netizens to decide who's going to be the next member of SM, especially when there are so many of us who don't know any other koreans or people who CAN vote...(coughLONELY MEcough)

and i think if i ain't got you is suuuuch a nice song but if all these uber talented people are going to audition with that...no chance for me, eh?~

Guest lovablekrnstar63

kerong-star:

hope you're not referring to me when you say "uber talented people"

b/c i'm not, relax =]

so let me get the facts straight

1) just b/c you send in a video doesn't mean you'll be eligible for voting.

so.. who decides which videos are going to be put on the website?

2) the only people who can vote are korean citizens? aka netizens? huh?

if that's the case

all an uljjang has to do is put on one picture & they'd win, hands down -_-

Guest fruit_bowl

Hey!~

Lots of ppl in the Ara section are getting scores!

Good luck to everybody in that section!

Well, right now it's not only Netizens who gives scores... SM is too, then the final contest are 100% netizens....

well good luck everybody!~

Guest JiNi;

so can we do both dancing and singing? I'm thinking of doing the All Stars one. Do we have to sing a song in Korean or can we sing one in English too?

Yup :) You can sing in english^^

it sucks how only netizens can vote >.< why cant oversea ppl not vote too? =o=;;

Guest bands182

Thanks so much for the tutorial :D

it was very helpful!!

Ive attempted a few songs...eventhough i think i sound a bit weak..haha oh wlel at least ive given it a shot :D

Hope people wil support me!!

thanks again :D

xxx

Guest VitaDolce*

I'm sorry for leading some of the soompiers to say not-so-good things about you; (XD Leilani was right =O~)

XD. I feel sorry for Li May ... But let's now move on.

im only afraid for the koreans who are having a buncha frends =_= !! =p

Me too .. but we can't do anything about it.

Just don't lose hope <3

Figthing!

Guest annabeelee

Anna! i saw your entry in "Explosion! The Best Recommendation" but i registered you for Yeon Hee Lee though.

link to my page!!

lol so i am in it.. haha i got one comment!! woohoo this is fun.... i dunno im expecting really mean comments so im set haha this is pretty exciting i must say

yeah so you netziens go comment!! say w/e you want even if its bad XD

Archived