Sm Entertainment Contest

Guest tvxqsaranghae

Guest regal_aeros

i think u have to be a korean citizen... becuse if i'm not wrong in order to vote u are to be a member of damio? and to register u need some security code ( i think it's some ID thingy)... so yea... =)

basically foreigners can't vote.. I THINK

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ella_Kwan

OMGG that blows!!!!!! :( be/c ppl in korea have an advantage! err..lol...

o0o btw i checked out that li may girl's thing.. ewww; what a meanie head... i hope sm doesnt delete our comments to her; lol.. be/c she soo desevered it...lol

o0oo00 Huay sshi!! you're ranked #8th!!! woot!! lol!!!

i'm suprised be/c ppl on soompi are ranted high... cheska you're #2.. WOW! lol...

hwaiting everyone!!

Guest regal_aeros

she has 24 reviews.. wao.... and my oh my she put her country there.. =X

so sorry but oh well.. i do hope she is being framed...

Guest aiyashisuey
whatever the FRAMER is doing to li may (if it is really a framer)

i have a feeling they might be doing it to me ! so if you hear any talking bad or mean

it's not me because like i reason a lot but i don't cuss people off!

anyways. i think someone has been using my korean social security number

i mean it shouldnt be working or anything since yeah

but strange feelings.

and i let my friends borrow my labtop a lot and they could have went on here and done something bad

or even on the site

example: my friend who is so called good at korean (which she isnt) told me the translation of whats on my entry

turns out that was the very bratty and conceited version in korean of what i wanted to say -_-

anyways. we have to watch out for people like that these days.

maybe its karma... for those of you whose not allowed to post on the internet w/out ur parents permisssion

you're all probably old enough to make your own choices but im still overprotected -_-

gosh all my posts are so long ---

dont worry about people. this industry is all about haters and lovers.

just move on and dont think back =]

Guest regal_aeros

i sure hope so.. =)

i think they will... if u're good and worth their money.. haha

i think u'll have to undergo both korean and japanese classes...

xD Sort of took a while;; Sorry *_*;

Updates

+ regal_aeros (x 3)

+ spark0722

+ chilovesjj

+ elynut

+ shinhwa*battle

+ mjboa

+ x.cheska - Added your other video~

Let me know if I forgot you =O;

---

Haha O_O. About Li May.. I don't know. Because.. it's weird that most of the people she flamed were soompiers. (I did find like person that got flamed by her that wasn't a soompier.) But I don't know. I think we're being too nice.. But yeah. I mean... If she had some honest criticism (although.. LOL what is there to criticize? My pictures are just pictures that I took when I was bored..) But yeah. If she had honest criticism, not only for me, but for everyone she flamed.. I wouldn't mind. This was just lame.

Also O_O Most of you soompiers have checked out at least a few of the other soompiesr that have entered right? Especiailly other people that've entered under the same category as you.. So I think if she saw someone "posing" as her.. she would defend herself. So yeah. On behalf of the soompiers she flamed, I'm just not going to add her to the list right now.

XD Alice & Leilani & others who have given words of encouragement~ <3 ^^ Thanks =D

Guest BeatOfAzia
i sure hope so.. =)

i think they will... if u're good and worth their money.. haha

i think u'll have to undergo both korean and japanese classes...

aaahh i see I hope your right ^^

Guest bambishanny

gosh im really proud that so many popular videos are from soompi! good luck to you guys all. let us know if you get contracted from SM! (cause im hopeless....lol)

Guest Pinkychan

hey HUAY~~

dunw orry about the comments that that girl left -.- shes jsut jealous xD i saw her stuff i was liek.. shes not that great.. compared to what i read for what she said to toehr people...

i thouguht she was liek drop dead gorgeous xD ahha

but yah~ anyways

I uplaoded a pic for Yeonhee. Lee

also i will be uploading my pocky CF for Ara

tomorrow or day after xD I'm still filming and practicing for this one part XD its soo short toooi hahahahaha

but yah alos for boa I will be singing and dancing.. so.... that will take a nother few weeks xD I still need to learn the dance hahah

yap~~

BASHYAAA~~~ xD

Guest krnpopfan

I know this has been asked a bajillion times..but how do you get it to upload ?><

Whenever I click on file...nothing happens...

HELP!!

Guest spark0722

Hey HUAY! thanx for the comment u left...hee hee Soompier love <3

I was worried that nobody would understand the English lyrics (sigh~ I thought ppl in foreign countries could vote too...)

o well ^_^

Does anyone know how to write a review? Are you suppose to get a password or sth???

Guest Pinkychan
I know this has been asked a bajillion times..but how do you get it to upload ?><

Whenever I click on file...nothing happens...

HELP!!

uhm you can try using enternet explore~ dun use fire fox. and if something pops up i think your fiel is eirther to big or somthing elese xD

thanks all i can say O_O XD sorry if i didn't hhelp~

Guest lunalie
how does some one get votes?

like i figured how to be a "nez" but does it gi by how many ppl comment you??

and does the judges look at everyone? even the ppl w/ no votes??

and i think we all hould say bad things to that girl who has been saying bad thing to you guys<---even thats childish, but oh well.. i'll do it...lool

as someone mentioned before, a person could just be using li may's user name. it's best just to leave things as is.

Guest mikagami

Wow~ It seems like most of you here are participating in the contest~ XD

Just submitted my video yesterday. Here's the link: http://audition.damoim.net/pages/event/con...sp?audiSeq=2550

It's not a very good video. Just trying out my luck hehe. Don't hesitate to comment ;D Thanks~

Anyway, all the best to all the participants! Who knows~ Maybe loads of soompiers will get the attention of SM Entertainment?? XD

May the force be with you guys!

Guest dongbangshinki
are we able to leave comments? i mean even if we're not korean?

Yeah..you can.. just type in a username and a password as you like.. and type in the comment..then click on 'OK'.. done!! ^^ Hope i'm not mistaken..!! >_<

Guest elynut

I don't know why but I feel proud as a Soompier.. ^^

And umm, thanks for adding me to the Soompier list! I would appreciate it if anyone would comment/criticise it.. ^^

Fighting to all who are supposed to be "voted for" (how do i say it?!) now! (:

I still wish I could vote.. T_T

Guest amandalil
:sweatingbullets: i din get one vote also..so sad.i'm under tvxq category singing you only love ..but my title was "saranghaeyo" in korean..i'm amanda ^^

Archived