Guest Jeshika

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest precious4e

LOL I went on his myspace blog and was shocked to hear Hallelujah haha

I was obsessed with that song after hearing it on Shrek ><

anyways, I miss his lip ring but he still kinda looks the same.

I'm glad he cut his hair

and that old teenage pic of him on his myspace is so cute ^^

Guest ladyyehse

LOL, i kinda freaked when he said " i erased all my tattoos " but then that'd kinda be impossible~ haha

yeah i miss his lipring too~ it was kinda his signature.

Guest piece_of_mind

update on miyavi's happenings:

on December 24th he's releasing a mix album with various songs mixed by adorable dj teddyloid!! track listing is:

01. Ippiki Ookami Ron

02. 2 be wiz U

03. Jibun Kakumei

04. Dear my friend

05. Kimi ni Negai wo

06. Senor, Senora, Senorita

07. Rock no Gyakushuu

08. Joushou Gaidou

09. Girls, be ambitious.

10. As.h.ita, Tenki ni Naare

he's also releasing his world tour dvd titled "This Iz The Original Samurai Style" on the same day...

check out his myspace for a remix of insomanic princess...

*edited: i just realized that track 10 was altered by the soompi curse word system.. hahaha..

Thanks for the new pics! i really like his new look though i honestly really miss his lipring >< it looks so cool on him xD though he looks so nice without the piercings on his face so that's nice too =) and im glad he changed his hair! <3

Guest lttlrshark

His hair looks like it did in 2004 and 2006 doesn't it?

I think his new makeup makes him look...girly without his lip ring and all xD

I hope he produces some type of techno electronica songs! I don't know if it's in his style range though. But like he said, "Always changing"!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ztech24

I'm just dying to hear his remix album!! I think it's gonna be great, but I'll have to wait and see of course.

The preview that he posted on Myspace was really good! (^__^) I tend to like 90% of what he does though. It's like he never fails me. XD

----

I saw one of his blog pictures [re-posted on LiveJournal] the other day and thought it was really cute:

6555502_e6685812f8.jpg

My caption: "Yo~!! I got me some Tridentz~" ROTFL!!

----

Anyway, it's too bad not more people post in Miyavi's thread. (T__T) Always seems a little sparse.

MIYAVI ROCKS!! <3

~ZB24~

Guest ladyyehse

i still miss his older days, but some of his new stuff isn't too bad.

i don't really like the kavki boys though D:

i can't wait till he releases some new stuff XD

i think he's working on new stuff right now.

Guest lttlrshark

i still miss his older days, but some of his new stuff isn't too bad.

i don't really like the kavki boys though D:

i can't wait till he releases some new stuff XD

i think he's working on new stuff right now.

yeah i agree with you on that, I never really like the kavki boys. They are great entertainers live (I only saw them with Miyavi at the Avalon in Hollywood) but when recorded its not a really good sound.

they make Miyavi's music too hippity hoppity for my taste xD but...You can't always like an artist's music. they are bound to have some failure right? xD

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ladyyehse

*gushes* MIYAVI <333

i really wanna see his more recent scans, but i can't find them anywhere :[

anyone know where i can find them?

Guest SassyGirl23_35

did y'all see the miyavi fanvideo that Nex coordinated? (she runs a miyavi translation thing 'co miyavi worlwide ' she used to call it Miyavi_Translations).

It was a fanvideo made with messages and video clips for miyavi to cheer him up. I'm in it to (3:16 - 3:33 approx.)

its so sweet! and it was amazing to see alot of Miyavi fans pull together to cheer him up ^^)

seriously , when I first saw it..I teared up. its such an amazing thing to see a fanbase pull together like that (not all the clips sent in were shown either)

she did beyond an amazing job with the video..seriously , people , watch it. Its amazingly sweet

Guest bepiozo

aw man, i need to do some major catching up with Miyavi news!!

i think his makeup is excessive these days... :ph34r:

*sigh* i just looked at the date and realized its been 1yr since I saw him on the streets of vegas on that fateful day... Miyavi come back to meeee!! loll

Archived