Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Japan Mar 23th|Thailand April 20th ]

OksanaSiytra

Annyeonghaseyo chingus! I am an actress/female idol supporter/stanner in general although I'm a bit lazy so I'm only committed to Youjunggie right now but among the runner ups are Park Bo Young and Park Min Young. However, after WWSK I think I'm ready to be adopted to your fandom lol. I first heard her in City Hunter since my HS classmates are crazy about LMH but I'm not (I have nothing against male actors/idols but their fandom/supporters have so much drama they are giving me headache) so I did not watch it lol after that Healer was highly recommended so I watched it and find her really adorable. I also heard great reviews for Sungkyungkwan Scandal but I just read it's recaps hehe. Fastforward and her performance in Queen for Seven Days (and the drama itself) really blown me away. I cried ugly tears during the latter episodes that my friend can't stop laughing at me. She earned my utmost respect after that. In WWSK however, she made me so invested in her character that she made me laugh, giddy, etc with her and as this drama is opposite of the heavier mood in Queen for 7 Days I can't help but marble in her acting abilities. So here I am backtracking the forum and getting to know her more and I will look forward to her future appearances and projects together with you guys. Fighting!

Edit: We also share the same birthday so more reason to stan hehe

• Like 7

Park-Min-Young11.jpg

In a video released by her agency Namoo Actors, Park Min Young shared her thoughts on the drama. The actress appeared as the lead Kim Mi So in the romantic comedy.

She began, “I was happy every second while acting as Mi So, and nervous and joyful along with her. I often thought while living as Mi So and not receiving any stress, ‘was there a time I was ever this happy?’ Every day was a fun day of filming that made me think this way, so I think it’ll stay with me even more.”

She continued, “The original work of ‘What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim’ had many fans, and it was a drama that had many expectations and concerns, so I also was worried. It was a drama where I tried my best.”

She added, “I don’t know if [the viewers] realized my sincerity or the completion of the drama made me that way, but many people said that I looked like Mi So, so it was a meaningful drama for me. Unlike other dramas, this was the first time where I happily wondered ‘What can I do to make it more fun, funnier?’ So, it was a happy drama for me in many ways, and since it also received so much love, it was a happy drama that I could not ask more of.”

Park Min Young concluded, “What’s important now is what lies ahead. Since we happily let Mi So go, I’ll be back with a good project. Thank you for loving Kim Mi So in ‘What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim,’ and I hope you’ll send off Mi So with a pretty smile with me. I’ll see you next time.”

• Like 7

Glad PMY enjoyed being MiSo as much as the viewers did. She brought the character to life and made it unforgettable. As her co-star has said, she can change her name to Park MiSo as she has the perfect smile.

• Like 7