Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival | Daejeon Film Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

syahrilaiyub said: Thanks for welcome, @mimi26...
Like her but its kinda.... awkward when, well i like natural beauty....but after know she did plastic surgery, its like "lol, shes beautiful before ps, why she done it?"
Anyway just my thought, please dont hold a grudge on me....i like her acting in skks more than IAS

Hi syahrilaiyub, welcome to this thread.  Thanks for saying she is already beautiful even before she did her PS.  It's natural for any women to want to make themselves look even more beautiful that's why cosmetic brands no matter how expensive it is are selling well and so are women's clothings, shoes, bags and accessories. It's innate in us so don't try to figure out why coz you'll go crazy.  You just have to appreciate us for who we are without any questions asked :)  And by the way, she is not the only one who did it....  there are a lot of others believe me.... but she is one of the few or maybe the only one who admitted it, a true diamond in the dust don't you think so :)

saved2K said: syahrilaiyub said: Thanks for welcome, @mimi26...
Like her but its kinda.... awkward when, well i like natural beauty....but after know she did plastic surgery, its like "lol, shes beautiful before ps, why she done it?"
Anyway just my thought, please dont hold a grudge on me....i like her acting in skks more than IAS

Hi syahrilaiyub, welcome to this thread.  Thanks for saying she is already beautiful even before she did her PS.  It's natural for any women to want to make themselves look even more beautiful that's why cosmetic brands no matter how expensive it is are selling well and so are women's clothings, shoes, bags and accessories. It's innate in us so don't try to figure out why coz you'll go crazy.  You just have to appreciate us for who we are without any questions asked :)  And by the way, she is not the only one who did it....  there are a lot of others believe me.... but she is one of the few or maybe the only one who admitted it, a true diamond in the dust don't you think so :)

Guest AndOne

Hello everyone ! :-h 

I miss dear Minyoung and seems like she's still enjoying her break. She was spotted on subway in New York  (cre: kamlp - twitter and @ Radioactive_Adler - WEIBO) and according to kamlp, the picture was posted by Radioactive_Adler on 3/24/13.  

254298_322327274557173_1714409591_n.jpg

Guest minminsarang

Hey, gals! I'm here to drop by and give a shout out to fellow fans of Park Min Young! I'm so thrilled to see our girl posting again and she looks great! XD

Guest _lovepmy

yep, Minyoung looks even lovelier in her last tweet.

I wonder if she noticed someone was taking her picture on the subway.. hehe! ... the person seemed so near to Minyoung. If I was there, I will even shake her hand..LOL!

Just a side note:

for you to appreciate Minyoung, you will have to accept her as what she is... no side comments about her PS. Because if you keep looking at that, you will never see the real Park Min Young. We, her fans, appreciate her honesty about PS. That is actually one characteristic we love about her, being brave and a true person. No one is perfect. And Minyoung is not giving us a delusion of perfection with her beautiful face. Her fandom maybe not as much as other actors/actresses out there, but we all accepted Minyoung as what she is now.

Guest lifesoeasy

photo.php?fbid=362779670497370&set=a.360483909_362779670497370_344452498_n.jpg
Park Min Young tweets Today along with her New Selca<Inside Metropolitan Museum New York City
All i can say was Our MY's doesn't have feeling to go back showbiz today as we see she loved and enjoy traveled aboard and she really like to explore herself outside.Maybe after all those years she been working just now she get chance to have fully relaxed together with her family and friends and also to know everything for herself that she doesn't make it during working hours.Wish for you sweety find things that make you satisfaction.Don't afraid to discover things in life,what does you're heart desired,so that in the end you will know the real meaning of life and what  is the true meaning of happiness that everybody's talking about.
So sweety  see you for the next journey of our life...

오늘은 Metropolitan museum, nyc 매일매일미술관여행♥ pic.twitter.com/HWMhesiZCD

CRE:PMY twitter @sweetestmy

Just dropping by to say "Happy Easter"...
Thank you for all the news, tweets and pix of PMY.. She is truly beautiful inside and out. I hope she will make a drama soon. My K-drama addiction is not complete without her shows... :)

Guest minminsarang

Park Min Young is so beautiful as always! Antis always make a fuss about her plastic surgery because there aren't anything else that they could use to bring her down. While antis are insulting her below the belt, she's enjoying her fame, popularity, and love with her handsome significant half. :\">

Guest minminshipers

Miss you so much Min Youngie

Please come back soon.  All the best for the baeksang award.

Thank you everyone

A short fanaccount from Min Young's Chinese fan who attended the A'Pieu Fansign event and got Min Young's autograph.

"Last I want to show the signature,which I got O(∩_∩)O ha ha ~ In the small stickers I wrote my Chinese Name "Yu" and my ...Korean name. And then when it was my turn I said to her "if it is too difficult to write in Chinese, you can write in Korean", but she said nothing, and what I wrote, she wrote in Chinese stroke by stroke. Really earnest ^ ^ and I also said to her "Please have more activities in China later, I will wait for you in China ~ ~ ~" she said she would learn Chinese well. Then we shook hands, and she said 'Thanks' in Chinese ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ her eyes are big and very lovely."The fan said she had to stand in queue for almost two hours to get Min Young's autograph (she was number 73). She also said there were 120 people Min Young had to sign for and it must have been tiring, but Min Young's attitude remained positive throughout.  73344_329006693889231_4573870_n.jpg
 Cre: 爱在沁中, PMY baidu for sharing her fan account and pictures and the ever wonderful renelhuanglei for translating from Chinese to English.Via PMY Ifans United FB If taken out, take out with full credits.viewimage.php?id=parkminyoung&no=29bcc42 viewimage.php?id=parkminyoung&no=29bcc42viewimage.php?id=parkminyoung&no=29bcc42viewimage.php?id=parkminyoung&no=29bcc42viewimage.php?id=parkminyoung&no=29bcc42viewimage.php?id=parkminyoung&no=29bcc42viewimage.php?id=parkminyoung&no=29bcc42cre: PMY DC Gall  I love how she personalizes her autographs. Look at the one where she has drawn the dog. :) Now that her studies for her graduation are over, hope Min Young has time to become proficient in Chinese. Thank you everybody for all the updates. :)

Guest sandracortes

I am amazed at JGS pronounciation of the English, its actually pretty good and not awkward to hear.   PMY and him does look good.   cant wait for part 2.   

Cant they just have a drama together already.  I miss PMY on the small screen :(

Guest AndOne

sandracortes said:

I am amazed at JGS pronounciation of the English, its actually pretty good and not awkward to hear.   PMY and him does look good.   cant wait for part 2.   

Cant they just have a drama together already.  I miss PMY on the small screen :(