Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival | Daejeon Film Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

Guest missdc01_at_aol.com_stv

@Eileen531 really dont know how to put  video here.....i'm not good at that...so sorry but you can check it on youtube...just type entertainment weekly park min young..then when you see entertainment weekly with Seo Kangjun, Daniel HennyKang Haneul that's it..it has english subs 

Guest JzzMeen

missdc01_at_aol.com_stv

said: @Eileen531 really dont know how to put  video here.....i'm not good at that...so sorry but you can check it on youtube...just type entertainment weekly park min young..then when you see entertainment weekly with Seo Kangjun, Daniel HennyKang Haneul that's it..it has english subs 

Edit:

@Bon-bon007 me too!!!!! *scream!!!!! :-O

@rachelpark26, @JzzMeen i'm just curious, will the the celeb that invited definitely win this award? since i'm not familiar with this award. I read on insta that pmy wins this award, is it true?

Guest JzzMeen

2015 Asia Model AwardsAsia’s top celebrities gathering together
A global culture platform that goes beyond Asia and spreads throughout the world

Asia Model Awards presents the 10th annual event this year. It is the Asia’s largest model festival, wherenot only the top models from 15 Asian countries attend, but also Asian stars and celebrities will join to celebrate together. It’s a total entertainment event which consists of famous brand fashion shows, a gala show, K-pop performances, and beauty shows
Asia Model Awards creates unforgettable memories and give gracious prizes to Asia’s top. It’s also the center of model road that is a core platform for introducing Korean and other Asian models to Seoul and Asia like the ancient Silk Road, spreading and developing business related to fashion and beauty culture.
EVENT DATE APRIL 24th, 2015PLACE : OLYMPIC HALL in OLYMPIC PARKHOST :  KOREA MODEL ASSOCIATION, KOREA CULTURE INDUSTRY'S FEDERATION
cre: http://eng.amfa.or.kr/about-amfa
MinYoung attended and won 2008 Asia Model Festival - "Model Special Award"

Guest missdc01_at_aol.com_stv

@JzzMen  thank you soo much for posting PMY's entertainment weekly part..love love love

Guest Eileen531

Okay @ Missdc01, so it's recent and I did see it before. I misunderstood and thought it was an older one.

Thanks @ JzzMeen, never can get enough of Pmy in any interview. She just shows others how it should be done, she is that good in interviews. Well in my opinion. lol.  Thanks for posting it for me.

Guest Eileen531

@Jzzmeen,

Thanks for posting the link with even more information about the event.  For some reason I was confused and thought she was attending this again the Chinese Channel V Awards show. Where she won an award and looked gorgeous.  https://youtu.be/tuGZrFLY-U8  But now I got it.  Thanks.

Fanart uri minyoung

park_min_young____beautiful_blue_by_djyo
cr.djyoora
park_min_young_ver__2_0_by_carnaldeath-d
cr.carnaldeath
park_min_young___digital_paint_by_whin-d
cr.Whin
park_min_young_by_macoy012006-d4pzilq.jp
cr.mark nayve
park_min_young_by_carnaldeath.jpg
cr.carnaldeath

park_min_young_by_reyo_chan-d5b5ot5.jpg
cr.Reyko-Chan

Park_Min_Young_by_wondpook.jpg
cr.wondpook

City hunter

park_min_young_by_darkcwalker-d6sqeq8.jp
cr.darkwalker
city_hunter_acte_4_1_by_mimikumo-d42m8ec
cr.mimikumo

SKKS

sungkyunkwan_scandal_by_surviveddreamer-
cr.surviveddreamer
kim_yun_shik_of_sungkyunkwan_scandal_by_
cr.aaronj0712

scandal_of_sungkyunkwan_by_eliz7-d3kufny
cr.eliz7

I am Sam

park_min_young_by_whitecamelia-d52rkdv.j
cr.whitecamelia

Glory jane

park_min_young_by_indigoravenlily-d5g13e
cr.Indigo Ravenlily

source:devian art

Guest JzzMeen

Thanks  @dandelionjd for the pics.
Love all her beautiful and lovely pics posted on twitter and Weibo. It is a surprise to see her today. Thought only will see LEADER's official CF.

Min Young with her beautiful smile ......
005yRaKrjw1ere46v8nv9j30dp0i7mzi.jpg

6d1a569djw1ere3s5drfij20f00l8400.jpg

88794f93jw1ere5xusvvxj20go0sbabi.jpg
cre WEIBO

Oh my, so nice to see this lovely lady out and about again, especially for a public event. More of those, please! And love all the fanarts, thank you, everyone, for hunting them down and bring them here, hihi. We need more updates from this girl. Anyone know if Chinese TV companies are generous in bts, news, stills and so forth? Shall we prepare ourselves for PMY to disappear completely in the shooting process?

Guest blossomnagr

Hi everyone, It is so nice to have so many lovely photos of PMY. She didn't attend any event for a while so seeing all those mesmerizing photos of today's promotional event is lovely. And here are more inside of the venue 
[PHOTO/NEWS] 15.04.22 ‪#‎ParkMinYoung‬ ‪#‎박민영‬ for ‪#‎LEADERS‬Cosmetics Global Launching cre: weibo

10954467_707442989378931_53904812081291511180599_707442986045598_95295880551891011150662_707442982712265_192579464700387

PS. she changed her shoes