Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival | Daejeon Film Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

Guest AndOne

Minyoung went to see Jessica's last performance of the musical "Legally Blonde" on March 6 with SNSD Sooyoung and Sunny.

She tweeted  "싴우즈막공기념 수고해쩌내동생♥"  (translation : "Celebrate Sicwood's last performance... You've worked hard dongsaeng♥ " credit: hwangtaeyoung82, mglovejj)

Don't they look like sisters?  :x

740908163.jpg?key=1280960&Expires=136260

Minyoung went to see Jessica's last performance of the musical "Legally Blonde" on March 6 with SNSD Sooyoung and Sunny.

She tweeted "싴우즈막공기념 수고해쩌내동생♥" (translation : "Celebrate Sicwood's last performance... You've worked hard dongsaeng♥ " credit: hwangtaeyoung82, mglovejj)

Don't they look like sisters? :x

A very supportive friend indeed! :)

Guest AndOne

Minyoung latest interview (aired March 9, 2013) with JGS while shooting Tongyi CF. So much fun !!! :D

601267_315276985262202_488181144_n.jpg

The video is  not subbed, but here are some tidbits (cre: PMY International fans Utd FB) :

**  Min Young was asked in the interview how her graduation pic came out so beautiful (the one she tweeted) and she joked it was coz of the mobile phone software.

** Min Young and Jang Geun Seuk expressed a wish to work together. Hopefully, they will collaborate for a drama. When asked about what JGS had gifted MY for her graduation, Min Young in all seriousness replied it was an autographed CD of Team H (Jang Geun Seuk and DJ Big Brother).

video
cre:renivie2

KBS Entertainment Weekly Interview with Min Young and Jang Geun Suk (Eng sub) [Just turn on the captions]

cre: theeelsfamily translation n sung n the uploader TFKJGS
via PMY Ifans Utd FB

Really enjoyed this interview. It is so great to see Min Young on screen after 7 months. The interview is so much fun and I wish they would get a chance to collaborate in some work together. Min Young laughs like a baby when JGS jokes that he has never thought of working with anyone but her. :) Hope we can see her on screen soon.

[NEWS] Actress Park Min Young would like to meet BIGBANG at a concert

The broadcast of KBS 2TV's Entertainment weekly today featured the Hallyu Couple Jang GeunSuk
and Park min young. A portion of their interview is currently gathering interest amongst VIPs.

Park Min Young was asked what she was doing there and she said she was showing her support and attending Jang GeunSuk's concert. The reporter then asked her "By any chance, is there a singer who you'd like to meet at a concert?" and MinYoung promptly answered answered "BIGBANG" causing the reporter to laugh.

*Note: She said concert but it seems like it was a video shoot or something.

CREDIT TO:
Source: Nate
Translation: UKBIGBANG

via PMY Ifans Utd FB

Min Young is a loyal fan. Hahaha

482347_549934731704258_98628540_n.jpg

Known as close friends, actress Park Min Young congratulated Girls’ Generation’s Jessica on her last performance on her musical, ‘Legally Blonde’.

On March 7th, Park Min Young posted on her Twitter, “Celebrate Sicwood’s last performance… You’ve worked hard dongsaeng♥”, and attached a photo of the two stars posing closely together.

For the second time, Jessica successfully completed her musical ‘Legally Blonde’ with a total of eighteen performances since November 28th last year. She played the role of Elle Woods along with A Pink’s Eunji.

© DKpopNews

Park Min Young Looks Adorable with Pigtails

chococoffee March 9, 2013

62110_315025231954044_1063262163_n.jpg

Park Min Young looked absolutely adorable in pigtails during a recent CF shoot.

On March 8, King Kong Entertainment shared unreleased photos of its actress during a shoot for a Chinese drink she endorses. As shown in the photos, Park Min Young shows off her youthful beauty in a yellow cardigan and pigtails. With her bright smile and aegyo, she charmed both the camera and those on set.

Those who’ve seen the photo commented, “Park Min Young looks so much younger than her age,” “She’s so adorable and lovely,” “I can’t wait to see her in a new drama,” and more.

Meanwhile, Park Min Young recently had an interview with KBS’s “Entertainment Relay” during her photoshoot. The interview will be included in the upcoming episode of “Entertainment Relay.”

cre: soompi

Guest lifesoeasy

leslie_lei said: class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 36px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 15px 0px 0.3em; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 48px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[TWITTER] Minyoung sending “thanks” to everyone who greeted on her birthday
68097e83jw1e2ezgujc4kj.jpg

“to everyone who gave me their birthday blessing, thank you so much”
then she wrote in English

“thank you so much for all the birthday wishes!♥”

Minyoung also saying Thank You to her fans who sent her birthday gifts…

9a6d8407jw1e2f283pzjqj.jpg

trans by Amanda

Guest lifesoeasy

537636_315747888548445_1564794384_n.jpg

Park Min Young Congratulates Jessica on Her Last Musical Performance

cre:yw740030 March 10, 2013 of soompi

You're friendship to jessica's was so admirable.in today's life only several friendship can stay as like you sweety.so I'm so proud of you that there is one person like you that can stand along with Jessica.

anne 81 said: leslie_lei said: class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 36px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 15px 0px 0.3em; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 48px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[TWITTER] Minyoung sending “thanks” to everyone who greeted on her birthday
68097e83jw1e2ezgujc4kj.jpg

“to everyone who gave me their birthday blessing, thank you so much”
then she wrote in English

“thank you so much for all the birthday wishes!♥”

Minyoung also saying Thank You to her fans who sent her birthday gifts…

9a6d8407jw1e2f283pzjqj.jpg

trans by Amanda

Guest syahrilaiyub

@mimi26 i think so, look at lee da hae face in iris2, TOTALLY different from my girl and chuno

Because of make up one artist can become like otger artist too, like lee yo won with lee young ae(dae jang geum)

Guest syahrilaiyub

Thanks for welcome, @mimi26...

Like her but its kinda.... awkward when, well i like natural beauty....but after know she did plastic surgery, its like "lol, shes beautiful before ps, why she done it?"

Anyway just my thought, please dont hold a grudge on me....i like her acting in skks more than IAS

for the life of me i still could not understand why people especially GIRLS! are so hang up about the plastic surgery. its as if PMY comitted a crime.  did she bother anyone with her plastic surgery? did she ask anyone for any monetary help to do it?  did she steal anyones boyfriend as the result of her PS?  OH MY GOD! this is 2013 already. 

the jealousy, bitterness and hatred is just UNREAL! the girl has a right to do whatever the heck she wants to do with herself.  she hasnt bother anyone. I am just shaking my head in disbelief...   we girls are supposed to be fighting for girls if someone is trying to look down on us, but on PMY case? its unbelievable how the GIRLS put so MUCH hatred on her just because she did PS?   GEEZ!  grow up!

sorry just have to post that. cause i just cant hold that anymore. i am so sick and tired of it. 

Guest kelleymoore

tianashi said:

for the life of me i still could not understand why people especially GIRLS! are so hang up about the plastic surgery. its as if PMY comitted a crime.  did she bother anyone with her plastic surgery? did she ask anyone for any monetary help to do it?  did she steal anyones boyfriend as the result of her PS?  OH MY GOD! this is 2013 already. 

the jealousy, bitterness and hatred is just UNREAL! the girl has a right to do whatever the heck she wants to do with herself.  she hasnt bother anyone. I am just shaking my head in disbelief...   we girls are supposed to be fighting for girls if someone is trying to look down on us, but on PMY case? its unbelievable how the GIRLS put so MUCH hatred on her just because she did PS?   GEEZ!  grow up!

sorry just have to post that. cause i just cant hold that anymore. i am so sick and tired of it. 

Guest syahrilaiyub

er do i attack her personally? o.0
what i mean is , she is beauty but she will be more beauty if its natural..... im not jealous and im a man=-= 
i know its her choice but meh nvm....