Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival | Daejeon Film Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

Glad to know that you miss us because we miss you lots !!!   :-*  

@mimi: yes, she looks rested and I, too, think her bangs make her look more youthful !

The older pics are from early 2010 prior to SKKS right? I remembered she said that she got bored and cut the hair herself  :D

cr:weibo
91391f72jw1dzgudeueo9j

AndOne said: Glad to know that you miss us because we miss you lots !!!   :-*  

@mimi: yes, she looks rested and I, too, think her bangs make her look more youthful !

The older pics are from early 2010 prior to SKKS right? I remembered she said that she got bored and cut the hair herself  :D

cr:weibo
91391f72jw1dzgudeueo9j

class="content-title" Park Min Young Takes Selca Picture in Bed janeyin2u December 2, 2012

1354419818_427849.jpg

Actress Park Min Young revealed a selca picture she took while lying on her bed. On Twitter, she wrote a small message, “You know I miss you guys right?”

In the picture, Park Min Young is smiling peacefully and showing off her silky white skin. The actress looks like a girl from every boy’s fantasy.

Netizens who saw the selca commented, “Park Min Young looks like a doll even while lying down,” “When is she coming back? I miss her,” and “She becomes prettier every day.”

The actress is currently resting after ending her 2012 summer drama, “Dr. Jin” with fellow superstars Song Seung Hun and JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong.

Park Min Young was also recently callled as one of the best “women dressed as men” for her character in the 2010 drama “Sungkyunkwan Scandal.”

cre: soompi

I usually don't pay attention to childish comments on Min Young's articles, but some of the ones for this article really cracked me up. So if you get a new hair style, it is to copy someone? Are bangs patented? =)) Then Min Young must sue others for copying her hair style since she had this one way way back. 8-|

Anyway, it is enough that she is healthy and happy and enjoying her break. Hope she gets nominated for MBC awards and attends it in a beautiful gown and win an award as well. :)

@mimi: that's so true haha watch out ladies, no bangs allowed !!!  :))

http://www.smtownsnsd.com/2012/11/seohyun-sports-short-bangs-for-first.html
http://www.ohkpop.com/82924/karas-goo-haras-poses-with-her-see-through-bangs

Pretty with bangs-- since SidusHQ days  :x  ;))
cr: PMY International FB

308264_242502889206279_678142494_n.jpg

MY, Fighting !!! MISS U XOXO

AndOne said: @mimi: that's so true haha watch out ladies, no bangs allowed !!!  :))

http://www.smtownsnsd.com/2012/11/seohyun-sports-short-bangs-for-first.html
http://www.ohkpop.com/82924/karas-goo-haras-poses-with-her-see-through-bangs

Pretty with bangs-- since SidusHQ days  :x  ;))
cr: PMY International FB

308264_242502889206279_678142494_n.jpg

MY, Fighting !!! MISS U XOXO

20121205_kingkong_savethepolarbears.jpg

The actors and actresses of King Kong Entertainment will be collaborating with the ‘Joanne Bear Museum‘ in Jeju Island to raise awareness for the ‘Save the Polar Bears‘ campaign.

Kim Sun Ah, Sung Yuri, Lee Dong Wook, Kim Bum, Park Min Young, Lee Chung Ah, Lee Jin, Lee Kwang Soo and more will be taking time off of their busy schedules to come together as one in an effort to save the polar bears, who are currently at risk for extinction due to changing climate conditions.

The campaign is hoping to see positive promotional results through their help. Director Oh of ‘Joanne Bears’ stated, “I was so touched to hear that the King Kong Entertainment artists would be participating in the campaign to help save the polar bears. I’m grateful that they agreed to such a project without hesitation. Raising awareness with the public is one of the most important goals of any campaign, and we hope that our efforts will bring us one step closer to preserving the polar bears.”

CEO Lee Jin Sung of King Kong Entertainment added, “I’m proud that our artists are being given an opportunity to come together as one for such a good cause. I hope that more people will learn about the plight of the polar bears and help out with greater interest.”

The stuffed polar bear doll will be sold through the museum in Jeju Island as well as their online website, ‘Joanne Factory’, with proceeds being donated to environmental organizations.

SOURCE: ALLKPOP