Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

Guest smashingalou

Here's the literal translation of her Chuseok greeting:

Hello, I am Park Min Young

It seems like it’s been a long time since we’ve met, is everyone doing well?

I will be appearing in the new KBS’s Wed/Thu drama “Glory Jane, which is planned to air in Oct and will be playing the role of Chae In (i.e. Jane).

We’re just about to start filming now. Today we’ll be shooting the poster and we’ll work hard to prepare for it.

We’ll bring a good drama to everyone, and hope everyone will look forward and love this drama.

It’ll soon be Chuseok. Happy Chuseok, happy holiday.

I wish everyone and their family will spend the holiday heart-warmly.

I will meet everyone with a good appearance/face. Please wait a little while for me.

Well not too sure if this posted before, I'll share the link of the MTV of one of my favourite song that started me noticing PMY:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXWOR24Vb0E

Wow, @Autumn_Bliss, thank you so much for the translation. You're a dear! Glad to know what she said there...

gifluv-thank-you-15668695.gif

Hmmm, when she said I will appear with good appearance/face, does it mean she really cut her hair short?!

Cause if it really is, sad though that she had to let go of her long gorgeous hair, I envy that long hair of hers...

Anyhow, still wish her the best for her new drama, she seems excited about it as we all are...

Hi Min Young fans!

Haven't been able to post here lately because of school work...Glad that I had a chance now!

To all the new lurkers and posters here, HELLO TO EVERYONE!!!! Nice meeting you and feel free to post anytime and everything you want...^_^

Now for her new look, I still want the long hair though, it makes her more feminine and cute...but if she really needs to cut her hair that short(which is so short in my opinion), then we have no choice but to be used to her hair..beside her hair will grow again as time goes by..

I'm really waiting for her new drama! There hasn't been any news of her since the dating news broke out..kinda sad..T_T

Good day! ^_^

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

Oh how I miss MY! not much news about her these days.

and she cut her hair? hmm, I was imagining her w/ short hair before, I think

she would look awesome, but that haircut doesn't really suit her.

Hope its just a wig.

Read there'd be skks movie on allkpop, I thought it was going to be skks part 2.

Unfortunately its just an edited part of the series. :(

have a nice evening.mwa

HELLO EVERYONE.....:D

Min Young's Latest CF....

Sony Ericson 'EVER' Smartphone

Happy Weekend Everyone!!

@smashing, I think these pictures are not for her latest "Sony Ericson" CF.... they came from KTF CF. She used to be an endorser for it. Hope we can see her "Sony Ericson" cf soon to see this transformation ....

"She took off the innocent image that she had due to her dramas to transform into an actress with a more exceptional and provocative look than ever before."

@Autumn_Bliss

Thank you for the translation of her video greeting message.

This is her Chuseok Message in 2008 :

Happy Chuseok ♥

Wishing that bright and cheerful smiles remain on your faces forever

Have an enjoyable time spending this beautiful holiday! ^-^

Credit: coolsmurf.

@Haneybee

Thanks for the link of "the cat". So how was the movie??? Any hinst which parts/scenes that people with weak hearts should fast forward :lol:?? Will find time to watch it...

@yama, @gogeous, @saved2k    Welcome back... happy to see you all dropping by here ...

We are so used to see her with her long hair.  She looks cute with short hair but a bit "mature". I think it is good too to see her short hair in her new drama...a difference from her other appearances....maybe.. we can easily see "Jane" /"Jae In"  instead of Kim Nana or Moon Haeng-Joo ( Running MBC).

RANDOM PICS OF MY IN HANBOK

77585a78c7bac63360c92d34945972cf_large.jpg

20100921_parkminyoung_seoulbeats.jpg

2010081800304_0.jpg

pmy_foxy-2.jpg?w=470&h=637

pmy_foxy-6.jpg?w=375&h=500

Hope she will enjoy the Chuseok Day with her loved ones....

Have a great weekend :D

HELLO EVERYONE.....:D

@smashing, I think these pictures are not for her latest "Sony Ericson" CF.... they came from KTF CF. She used to be an endorser for it. Hope we can see her "Sony Ericson" cf soon to see this transformation ....

"She took off the innocent image that she had due to her dramas to transform into an actress with a more exceptional and provocative look than ever before."

@Autumn_Bliss

Thank you for the translation of her video greeting message.

This is her Chuseok Message in 2008 :

Happy Chuseok ♥

Wishing that bright and cheerful smiles remain on your faces forever

Have an enjoyable time spending this beautiful holiday! ^-^

Credit: coolsmurf.

@Haneybee

Thanks for the link of "the cat". So how was the movie??? Any hinst which parts/scenes that people with weak hearts should fast forward :lol:?? Will find time to watch it...

@yama, @gogeous, @saved2k    Welcome back... happy to see you all dropping by here ...

We are so used to see her with her long hair.  She looks cute with short hair but a bit "mature". I think it is good too to see her short hair in her new drama...a difference from her other appearances....maybe.. we can easily see "Jane" /"Jae In"  instead of Kim Nana or Moon Haeng-Joo ( Running MBC).

RANDOM PICS OF MY IN HANBOK

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Hope she will enjoy the Chuseok Day with her loved ones....

Have a great weekend :D

@JzzMeen..

hihi...luv the movie...actually this is the 1st time i have the gut to watch horror movie..all because of PMY..hehe...ther are some scene that can be really scary 4 some people.. phew.gif But i dun wan to spoil the surprises...hehe... w00t.gif

Min Young is taking a week break for Chuseok before starting filming for her new show. Looks like she's gonna spend this break celebrating the festival with Min Ho n family n she should cuz from what I can make out this festival is special n brings family n loved ones closer rolleyes.gif

HELLO EVERYONE....:D

Actress Kim Tae Hee picked as Chuseok’s #1 bride

In a recent survey, actress Kim Tae Hee was chosen as the best bride to introduce to family members.  She outclassed the likes of Song Hye Kyo winning the first spot. Music Site, Monkey3 started a survey on September 1st that ran until the 7th asking, “Who would be the best bride to make your parents happy on Chuseok?”   It was no contest for the actress as she dominated the survey with an  incredible score of 32% (202 of 625 votes), nearly double that of the  second place actress.

Those who chose her as the best bride commented, “She would be the best Chuseok bride without question” and ” If I married her, I would treat her like a princess till the day I die“.

Park Min Young took 2nd place with 17% of the votes.  Other celebrities like Shin Se Kyung, Park Jung Hyun, Kara‘s Goo Hara, and Song Hye Kyo followed respectively.

Source + Photos: OSEN

Credit: ALLKPOP

YAY  .....   OUR GIRL TOOK 2ND PLACE...:w00t:

Happy that she received positive attention from the public  nowadays.....

The public is all eyes on Minyoung nowadays... I'm sure they will watch her closely once her filming begins after the holidays... Good for us as we will see a lot of BTS pics of her... My onyl wish right now is to see her again with Minho... A single pic is enough... :)

HELLO EVERYONE....:D

Actress Kim Tae Hee picked as Chuseok’s #1 bride

In a recent survey, actress Kim Tae Hee was chosen as the best bride to introduce to family members.  She outclassed the likes of Song Hye Kyo winning the first spot. Music Site, Monkey3 started a survey on September 1st that ran until the 7th asking, “Who would be the best bride to make your parents happy on Chuseok?”   It was no contest for the actress as she dominated the survey with an  incredible score of 32% (202 of 625 votes), nearly double that of the  second place actress.

Those who chose her as the best bride commented, “She would be the best Chuseok bride without question” and ” If I married her, I would treat her like a princess till the day I die“.

Park Min Young took 2nd place with 17% of the votes.  Other celebrities like Shin Se Kyung, Park Jung Hyun, Kara‘s Goo Hara, and Song Hye Kyo followed respectively.

Source + Photos: OSEN

Credit: ALLKPOP

YAY  .....   OUR GIRL TOOK 2ND PLACE...:w00t:

Happy that she received positive attention from the public  nowadays.....

Wow, so glad to see that she's second in the survey.

Her name seems to be appearing in the top 3 of most online surveys recently, thus happy to see that she still popular with the netizens...

Happy Monday everybody!

Wow, so many comments n posts!

Thank you AOISORA36 for the subbed video. Thanks also to all those who helped with the subbing. Finally the day has come when we get to see PMY's videos subbed and it fills my heart with so much happiness.

Thank you Autumn_Bliss for the translation of the video. Hoping we get to see many more videos of hers like this and see them subbed!

@JzzMeen

Kim Tae Hee has been there for such a long time, so no wonder she is at the top. But great to see PMY is getting so much love from her fans.

@haneybee

Thanks a ton, dear! Now I can finally watch CAT and understand everything. Planning on cajoling my friend to watch along with me. Have plans to make my mom watch it with me later as well. Sorry Jzz, I just hope she does more horror movies.Ke Ke

@Yamashi02 and saved2k

I do not like the short hair. She has a large forehead, so I think the long hair suits her better. But if it is for the character Jae In, I am all for it. I am also busy with studies. Hope by the time GJI starts airing, I will have got a good routine going  so that GJI can be fitted in as well.

@Gogeous

It is one year since SKKS aired. That was such a beautiful drama! A classic! Miss my Jalgeum quartet and my Mulrang couple. Well, wonder how they would compress all the 20 episodes into a movie! Still excited to watch the NGs they are going to release now.

They have now subbed YC's parts from the SKKS Making of the DVD. Making Part 1, Making Part 2

The director seems to be a good actor as well. How well he explains the scenes to YC and YAI!  I LOLd seeing one of the crew(cameraman or director?) scolding MY for smiling. Ke Ke. Poor MY! She is such a happy child that it is hard for her to control her laughter. But the man had a point. Even I could see she was smiling from the back.

@smashingalou

Your thank you dance was so funny! :w00t:  Anyway, hope MY has a happy Chuseok with her loved ones and come recharged for GJI.

@Garfiled and mitsu

Let's hope they collaborate on some CFs for now! :)

@HeartMinMin

I am also waiting for Mausam to come.:)

Have a nice day!

Guest vivaciousvixen

Hey guys! Let's all vote for PMY as the Most Popular Female Celebrity: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.161509600597841.39951.131389230276545&type=1#!/photo.php?fbid=161524867262981&set=a.161509600597841.39951.131389230276545&type=1&theater

I don't know if this had been posted already, but I'm still gonna post it just to make sure. :lol:

Guest smashingalou

Hi Everyone!!!

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival for all Min Young's Vietnamese Fans and to our Vietnamese Friends who are MulRang and MinMin Shippers!

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!

Hi @Jzzmeen, I got the screenshots from the video clip leslie posted last Sep. 01. I only got the screenshots of the CF with Min Young in it, I didn't include shots that has the phone so I guess I'm not really sure now whether this is her latest.. :) Anyway, just added the pictures as MY is so cute in that CF..Simple beauty :) And thanks for posting the article with the Chuseok's bride, I'm really glad to know MY is in the 2nd place....

snapback.pngleslie_lei, on 01 September 2011 - 02:14 AM, said:

Guys have you seen this? MY's new CF

[MY for Sony Ericsson]

I need YT link for this...

@AOISORA36, WELCOME TO MIN YOUNG'S THREAD!!!  Thank you for posting the subbed link of MY's Chuseok Greeting. Please post more...The more the merrier... :)

@vivaciousvixen, i think it's not posted yet but thanks for letting us know.. :)

And to all of my Min Young's friends, @yamashi, haneybee, saved2k, Autumn_Bliss, mimi26, it's now or never, mitsu252, HeartMinMin, GOGEOUS.haha...thank you everyone for always keeping this thread alive...Though we don't have much news about MY, we are still up to keep in making sure the thread dedicated to her still flows... :)

Godspeed! :)

Hi Everyone!!!

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival for all Min Young's Vietnamese Fans and to our Vietnamese Friends who are MulRang and MinMin Shippers!

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!

Hi @Jzzmeen, I got the screenshots from the video clip leslie posted last Sep. 01. I only got the screenshots of the CF with Min Young in it, I didn't include shots that has the phone so I guess I'm not really sure now whether this is her latest.. :) Anyway, just added the pictures as MY is so cute in that CF..Simple beauty :) And thanks for posting the article with the Chuseok's bride, I'm really glad to know MY is in the 2nd place....

@AOISORA36, WELCOME TO MIN YOUNG'S THREAD!!!  Thank you for posting the subbed link of MY's Chuseok Greeting. Please post more...The more the merrier... :)

@vivaciousvixen, i think it's not posted yet but thanks for letting us know.. :)

And to all of my Min Young's friends, @yamashi, haneybee, saved2k, Autumn_Bliss, mimi26, it's now or never, mitsu252, HeartMinMin, GOGEOUS.haha...thank you everyone for always keeping this thread alive...Though we don't have much news about MY, we are still up to keep in making sure the thread dedicated to her still flows... :)

Godspeed! :)

@smashingalou Ur welcome..anyway.. :D HAPPY MID-AUTUMN FESTIVAL 2 U...

today..wanna share tiz cute video i found in YT..sorry if repost....check them out ya... :w00t:

:lol:Cute Min young

COMPAGNA

Guest smashingalou

@haneybee, thanks for dropping the link.... :)

BTW, I was able to catch the re-run of KBS Entertainment Weekly from KBS World last Sunday fully English subbed. This is the episode where they featured the dating news of the MinMin Couple. I just love MY's honesty is so transparent in her interview and how the hosts spazzed over the couple.

Just sharing some gifs from PMY's BTS clips from Vogue Girl's photoshoot

cr: fyeahkoreanstars:

tumblr_lraofbOa291qjh47lo4_250.giftumblr_lraofbOa291qjh47lo1_250.giftumblr_lraofbOa291qjh47lo2_250.gif

tumblr_lraofbOa291qjh47lo3_250.giftumblr_lraofbOa291qjh47lo9_250.giftumblr_lraofbOa291qjh47lo7_250.gif

tumblr_lraofbOa291qjh47lo6_250.giftumblr_lraofbOa291qjh47lo5_250.giftumblr_lraofbOa291qjh47lo8_r1_250.gif

"A smile is a light in the window of the soul, indicating that the heart is at home."

Guest smashingalou

Park Min Young is within the Top 30 Recognized Hallyu Stars in Japan, She Is RANKED 27th...

[Nikkei]Nikkei.com (Japan Economy News) ranked Hallyu stars, September 10, 2011                                                     all2.jpg?w=480&h=1069

Nikkei.com (Japan Economy News) ranked Hallyu stars based on both awareness and popularity of the star to Japanese people in their entertainment magazine.

Awareness Ranking (Name and face of Hallyu stars that readers know the most:

Popularity Ranking (Hallyu stars who are most popular)

Top 30 Female / Male

01. Choi Ji Woo / Jang Geun Suk

02. Yoon Son Ah / Lee Byung Hun

03. Kim Tae Hee / Won Bin

04. Lee Yong Ae / Kwon Sang Woo

05. Yoon Eun Hye / Bae Yong Joon

06. Song Hye Kyo / Jang Dong Gun

07. Moon Geun Young / Lee Hong Gi (FT Island)

08. Lee Young Ah / Ryu Si Won

09. Ha Ji Won / Hyun Bin

10. Chae Rim / Song Seung Hun

11. Lee Ji A / Max Changmin (TVXQ/DBSK)

12. Shin Min Ah / Kim Hyun Joong

13. Park Shin Hye / Gong Yoo

14. Koo Hye Sun / Kang Dong Won

15. Son Ye Jin / Ji Sung

16. Han Hyo Joo / Park Si Hoo

17. Bae Doo Na / U-Know Younho (TVXQ/DBSK)

18. Kim Jung Eun / Jung Yong Ha(CNBLUE)

19. Gong Hyo Jin / So Ji Sub

20. Yoona(SNSD) / Ji Jin Hee

21. Lee Da Hye / Jung Ji Hoon (Rain)

22. Eugene / Lee Seo Jin

23. Lee So Yeon / Kim Bum

24. Kim So Hyun / Lee Joon Ki

25. Soo Ae / Joo Ji Hoon

26. Han Ji Hye / Jung Woo Sung

27. Park Min Young / Jung Joon Ho

28. Kim Nam Joo / Oh Ji Ho

29. Jun Ji Hyun / Lee Seung Gi

30. Jang Na Ra / Kim Jae Joong(JYJ)

30. Park Soo Jin / Choi Seung Hyun(Big Bang)

[source: Nikkei.com, CDBLOOM @YEH.NET, DC MBC Drama Gallery, & DCUNE] // allkpop forum

Note: The boxed name in red is not PMY's..Did not edit the pic anymore...