Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

Guest JzzMeen

FOUND PICTURES OF THESE CUTE SOUVENIRS OF NANA FROM PMY DAUM

Sorry I dont know what's written on the pictures...cant read Chinese...

11ac1f34bc0ce7590b55a9f3.jpg

0905cd2fb9e5b65c359bf7f3.jpg

bc3e6d37460f797991ef39fe.jpg

df5cd2f142577738342accfc.jpg

fb193e8a3e9519fca5c27216.jpg

Credit as tagged.

Guest sue_917

hello .............

to all my friends who help me how to vote thank you very much i did it already lots lots of patience and hard work but i'm really happy cause i did it ......:wub::wub: :wub:   keep on fighting tell the end ......................  love all the pictures ..............:D

Guest JzzMeen

Hello @sue_917, glad to hear your problem solved already... yeah... let us keep voting till the end...thank you for the support

hello .............

to all my friends who help me how to vote thank you very much i did it already lots lots of patience and hard work but i'm really happy cause i did it ......:wub::wub: :wub:   keep on fighting tell the end ......................  love all the pictures ..............:D

20110809111136362.jpg

credit as tagged

MY had an interview with the press today....:D

Guest nana544

Come on Guys :), let's keep the spirit up and keep on voting for PMY to be the best actress in Korea drama because she is :)!!! Sign on to your yahoo account and vote multiple times. Thank You to all that contribute so far. We got this for Park Min Young and let's do it!! The voting ends August 16 so let's do our best! http://kr.promotion.yahoo.com/sda2011/ranking_en.html

@yama,

Thank you for posting these wonderful pictures of  Min Young. 

To everyone,

Please continue voting.  The gap is now down to 2,256 from around 3,600 last night.  Yipee.  Way to go friends.  We did it before, I'm sure we can do it again.  Remember, from 4th place to 1st.  We became relaxed somehow, but we have all learned our lessons and now we are coming back in full force together with our friends from the Chinese and Viet sites.  What a wonderful experience to be fighting side by side with all our friends from these sites all for the love of  PMY.  Fighting to the end.

Love you all.   Mwwwaaaahhh:)

Thanks JzzMeen and Yama for the news n the pics. Yama, that was like a feast of PMY pics, some of which I hadn't  seen before.

Yes, now or never and saved2k, let's keep fighting till the end.

Now off to vote.

@Rekzen

Welcome to this thread!! feel free to post your thoughts about Min Young and don't forget to vote for her in the SDA 2011!!^_^

@saved2K

As always, THANK YOU for the encouragement that you always spread in this thread and your motivation for Min Young to win..You're right, if we had done it before from 4th-1st, then what more if the competition's only 1 person?? We should not lose hope and still vote for her..LOSING is when we GIVE UP, WINNING is when we hold on to our objective...so nothing's gonna be lost...VOTE FOR PMY!!! ^_^

@mimi

I was also delighted to see some never-before-pictures so I decided to share it in this thread so that I wouldn't be the only one who's gonna be delighted..loving is sharing right?? ^_^

BTW, I laughed hard at your City Hunter comment on the fanboys..that was a winning statement :lol: :lol:

I have seen an article on PMY's chinese site about her interview on cine21 though it's translated in Chinese..here's the link

PMY interview cine21...Sorry guys I don't know how to translate it and mr. google translate is not that friendly with his translation but I'm happy to share it with you and the article seems to tackle her experiences from High Kick up to City Hunter...^_^

Guest smashingalou

hi min young lovers, new here on this thread and now becoming a fan of park min young!!! love, love, love evrything about her!!!

been a lurker of this thread for a long time and voted many times already for park min young, hope she wins!! Aja aja!:rolleyes:

hi min young lovers, new here on this thread and now becoming a fan of park min young!!! love, love, love evrything about her!!!

been a lurker of this thread for a long time and voted many times already for park min young, hope she wins!! Aja aja!:rolleyes:

Hello, happy to have you on this thread.  Thank you for voting for PMY.  Keep on voting.  Fighting

Guest smashingalou

Sharing some pictures from the "I am Sam" days

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

High Kick

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

SKKS

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Cats

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

City Hunter

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image**quoted image*

*quoted image*

credits to PMY FB page(not official)

AND the new couple's PS pictures..

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Faceshop pics

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

(side note: Won Bin is REALLY HOT!!!)

some pics

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

somehow the kid looks familiar??  :wub:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

credits to PMY's viet site

Min Young's laughter can sure brighten up everyone around her!! And I love that SKKS pic where she's laughing with the 3 boys, she really looked like one of the boys with her attitude but can still be feminine at the same time....

And never seen Min Ho burst out like that on a pictorial...Min Young's laughter must have been contagious....:wub:

Oh, I want her blue blanket!! So cute, that blanket is with her everywhere she goes... blush.gif

Guest bluelila

Hello MY fans.  I've been a long time lurker of this thread as well.  Love this young actress since SKKS days.

While researching why I'm getting the 'Invalid Access to Page' error, I stumbled across this post: http://jangkeunsukforever.com/?p=5663 , thought I should share it with the rest of us who have been deligently voting for MY.  Please read, it works.

Min Young's laughter can sure brighten up everyone around her!! And I love that SKKS pic where she's laughing with the 3 boys, she really looked like one of the boys with her attitude but can still be feminine at the same time....

And never seen Min Ho burst out like that on a pictorial...Min Young's laughter must have been contagious....:wub:

Oh, I want her blue blanket!! So cute, that blanket is with her everywhere she goes... blush.gif

Welcome to the thread friend and feel free to post your thoughts always...^_^

I agree with her being one of the boys..Even during the SKKS days, she has been telling that her co-stars treat her as a boy...she could be a cute boy in men's clothes and a gorgeous woman in female clothes, the J3 boys might have a hard time..hahaha.. ;)

I too have never seen Min Ho bursting out laughing...Min Young's laugh might be that contagious because everyone around her seems to be smiling...Her smile sure is a "sunshine" to everybody.. :)

The blue blanket together with her cellphone is her soul mate...I think she would feel incomplete without these two things...the blanket sure gives a "Min Young vibe", cool and refreshing to the eyes..

Keep on voting guys!!! We still have a lot of time..never lose hope because GIVING UP is not in our thread's vocabulary...PMY fighting!!! ^_^

Guest JzzMeen

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

WELCOME TO @smashinglou  and @bluelila.... glad that both of you "unlurk" yourselves :D please do post again .... and thanks for your supports in the voting.... yes... we will continue fighting till the end....

sharing pictures... from TVREPORT

20110809_1312887499_14332200_1.jpg?1312931585

20110809_1312887537_67051400_1.jpg?1312934883

20110809_1312887816_61019000_1.jpg?1312932096

20110809_1312887896_30488400_1.jpg?1312931768

Credit as tagged

FROM ASIATODAY

513414%280%29-m500791_13860.jpg

513414%281%29-m500803_13860.jpg

FROM YONHAPNEW

PYH2011081000300099000_P2.jpg

PYH2011081000350099000_P2.jpg

PYH2011081000290099000_P2.jpg

WOW so many interviews...hope we can get English translation ...:sweatingbullets:

FROM NEWSEN

d3f37a716eebda03c155e5b7e7631d6b_large.jpg

64517e3e9699e144d066ae5196028f90_large.jpg

84de5ac2735d524e930da8689b77a2ed_large.jpg

FROM   TVDAILY

188831.jpg

188831-0.jpg

188831-1.jpg

FROM NOCUTNEW

10081717531_60800010.jpg

10015326147_60800010.jpg

10015647475_60800010.jpg

10081922187_60800010.jpg

Guest minany

@JzzMeen: WOWOWOW...so many interviews. She looks so beautiful, I feel happy that she becomes more and more popular after City Hunter. I think these day she must be busy ^_^...It reminds me of Minho because some days ago, he also had many interviews for magazines like MinYoung but  just in ONE DAY. Poor him....I believe that City Hunter helped this couple get more recognition and love from fan even overseas fan. Thank u so much for posting. AND KEEP VOTING TO THE END ^_^