Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting! |'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8 | 2024 Asia Artist Awards Dec.27

OksanaSiytra

[Article] Joyful Date with Korean, Chinese, and Asian Fans

2015042714595095136_1.jpg

Park Min Young has enjoyed a joyful date with her Korean, Chinese, and Asian' fans.On 25th (Saturday) started from 2 pm, the event was attended by more than 200 Korean and Chinese fans and scored a crowded.At the site, more than 200 people, who were the final selection of customers applied in DUANI Kakao Yellow Event, took place together.
The lottery event, that Park Min Young and fans did together, had heated heat of the event more.
Through the lottery event, 10 fans were lucky to get photo shoot, signature, and scarf; 5 fans got photo shoot chance and purse gift that has (PMY) signature on it.As the highlight of the lottery event, the final 1 person was given Park Min Young special gift DUANI Italy leather clutch and photo shoot chance.
Until the end of the event, Park Min Young showed her bright smile she gave for fans. She also conduced the site atmosphere with warm, harmony, and joy.Her proceeding which has sense (of humor) and fans' hot energy had made the place/event more meaningful.

Excerpt of an article in 스포츠투데이 (source click)via Park Min Young DC
P.S translation might not 100% correct-------------------------More pictures of PMY at DUANI Fan-signing Event
ye010203_zpscjovd1op.jpg
ye040506_zpsggqdbmd7.jpg
ye070809_zps2vhqfpdp.jpg

ye1011_zpsdviojwc7.jpg
ye1213_zpsg8chxf0f.jpg
ye1415_zps8wjrbpuk.jpg
ye161718_zpsichgfkfe.jpg
ye1920_zpsivxjsvd0.jpg
ye212223_zpszhvpx6dh.jpg
ye242526_zpszpth1s2l.jpg
ye272829_zpsnyauxlfq.jpg
ye3031_zpsa3f83gp2.jpg
ye323334_zpssyuggicq.jpg
ye3538_zpsadbfyqjy.jpg
ye3637_zpsojjg9kps.jpg
ye394041_zpsv87ctrqa.jpg
ye424344_zps7g87e0r0.jpg
ye4546_zpsrt9febdm.jpg
ye474849_zpsklyqnlcf.jpg
ye5051_zpsmmisx7yu.jpg
ye5253_zpsipfolioi.jpg

credit to 콩Rvia PMY DC Gallery

• Like 1

Guest Eileen531

Thanks everyone who posted pictures, gifs and videos of Minyoung from her recent events.  Also, translations and articles, I really appreciate it.  
Does anyone know if Soompi has picked Pmy thread to be among the 50 they chose to already be set up or will someone have to create it after we are redirected?  Not that I even know how to do that i am just trying to make sure this temporary thread will be here tomorrow, right?  I can't go a week with out knowing what Minyoung is doing.  Sometimes that is actually true but you ladies know what i mean. Thanks and hope it goes well tomorrow.  lol

This is just my understanding (so please correct me hehehehe). If we can't find our thread, we can CREATE it on the temporary forum. So we know pmy thread is available or not by FIRSTLY searching it on temporary forum. Hehehehehe (sorry for the capslock, i use mobile phone so i can't highlight it, instead i use capslock)

• Like 1

Guest treasure51

@OO1230 ommo that's not me. ..no.. Coz she is so cute, I can't pinch her, don't want to hurt h3r. Ottoke.. Feel like my little sister (I'm the youngest in my fam). :D

150408 Park Min Young cut about Gossip girl arirang tv

cr. irenehuang15 via PMY 박민영 Int'l Fans

[ENDORSEMENT] #ParkMinYoung for #LEADERS
CDmu2A0WIAAksvI.jpg
CDmu2nMWAAE77qu.jpg
cr. leadershop via PMY 박민영 Int'l Fans

i wonder has she extended her hair here? cause it seems her hair is a bit long.

[ENDORSEMENT - LEADERS] Incheon airport bus body #ParkMinYoung #LEADERS advertisements
CDfH5jqUUAAUbeH.jpg
CDfH7qnUUAATPWt.jpg
cr. PMY DC via PMY 박민영 Int'l Fans

LEADERS store #Myeongdong #parkminyoung #빅민영 #LEADERS
CDfpGMkVIAEvttz.jpg
cr.HKMYFC via PMY 박민영 Int'l Fans

• Like 2

Guest Eileen531

Hello everyone, where are you guys?  This was torture trying to figure out if I was doing something wrong or if they were having trouble with the set up of the temporary threads.  Anyway, I am here by dumb luck alone.  So please come find me. lol

Guest Eileen531

@ MyXavienne Hello. 

I think you and I are the only ones who found this temporary thread, or else we are in the twilight zone.  I feel alone

Guest blossomnagr

have been busy several days. Hope maintenance  won't take too long. @everybody please keep sharing all news related to PMY. I will also be around 

Guest Eileen531

Thanks Lyrayoo for doing the temporary thread for Pmy.  As blossomnagr suggested we have to keep sharing all Minyoung's news. We don't want to miss anything especially since she will begin her new drama soon. Oh brother what timing. 

hiiiiii all, wah so is it our new camp? thanks for the mod who created our lovely thread :x.

Btw i can't post anything by using mobile phone, @Eileen531 unnie, do u have same problem like me?:$

don't forget to follow this thread guys

Edited by dandelionjd

Guest Eileen531

Hi dandelionjd, I don't use my mobil for posting.  I am the worse at technology and just finding this thread is a miracle. 

Maybe they are still working out the kinks so give it time.  Didn't I read they want feedback to straighten out problems. 

You should let them know so they can look into it.  I bet most moderators use mobile phones for access.

Heading home so see you ladies in a bit.  thanks.

remember when blossom (i think it was you!) said that there was no news of pmy and then all of a sudden tons of news came at once?

that's how it'll probably be with china girl. we'll be crying for info on her co-stars and then all of a sudden all these fantaken pics will come and we won't be able to keep up lol

omg imagine when the first stills come out of pmy in action in full serena-mode!! oh my i'm so excited i really can't wait!!!!!! :P

@pnaysurfer84 so u can post something by using mobile phone? uhm, i think my connection or my mobile phone has problem with this new forum kkkkkkk

omg imagine when the first stills come out of pmy in action in full serena-mode!! oh my i'm so excited i really can't wait!!!!!! :P

​i'll be surprised but firstly please show us her fashion airport kkkkkkk xD