Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival | Daejeon Film Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

I love this line of Nana... :)

Yoon-sung: What are you doing?

Nana: That’s what I want to ask you.

Yoon-sung: Are you jealous?

Nana: No. That woman is not worth being jealous over. If you’re doing this to push me away, then there’s no need. My feelings are my own. I have never forced you, Lee Yoon-sung. If you still want to push me away, date a woman I can acknowledge. When that time arrives, I’ll let you see me jealous. Don’t be like this for nothing. Wasting so much valuable time and money; you don’t even smell of a drop of alcohol and you just called me over to drive. Don’t do this anymore. Lee Yoon-sung, the way you are now, your parents wouldn’t like it.

Guest PMYLMH143

Anyone watched MY's Running Shirt, a 2010 Special drama by MBC? Sharing some info on this drama to those like me who do not watch it yet. But not much info on the character of MY...

RUNNING/ RUNNING SHIRT/ RACING HEART

*quoted image*

Synopsis

This heartwarming youth drama tells the story of Dae Gu, a young man  who had to give up sports due to his painful past but discovers a  passion for running, as well as friendship and love in his new  acquaintances.

*quoted image*

Baek Sung Hyun as Goo Dae Gu

Park Min Young as Moon Haeng Joo

Yoo Yun Suk as Heo Ji Man

Title: 난닝, 구 / Running

Chinese Title : 跳动的心

Previously known as: 심장이 뛴다 / Racing Heart, 난닝구 / Running Shirt

Genre: Sports, drama

Episodes: 4

Broadcast network: MBC

Broadcast period: 2010-June-10 to 2010-June-17

Credit : Koreandrama.org

Running Shirt gets a title change

MBC’s sports/youth drama formerly called Running Shirt [난닝구] has gotten a new title just in time for its airdate next Wednesday, and is now called Racing Heart [심장이 뛴다]. Which is probably more appropriate, as the four-episode drama combines the story of a marathon runner (Baek Sung-hyun) with a love story, which places him in a love triangle with Park Min-young and Yoo Yeon-seok.

Baek, who recently acted in the lush period film Like the Moon Escaping From Clouds, replaced Song Joong-ki (who was originally cast) to play runner Dae-gu. Yoo plays Baek’s rival in the sport and for the girl; after debuting in Oldboy, he has acted steadily since in both films an movies. Most recently he was in the dramas Dream, General Hospital 2, and Hon (as the bullying student body president). Meanwhile, this is Park’s return to television after her drama Ja Myung Go was cut short a year ago.

The drama is currently shooting in Gyeongju and Pohang and will air  its first episode on June 9. It will be followed the historical war  drama Road No. 1 later this month.

Via Star News

Credit DramaBean

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

This is a comeback drama after her long break from "Princess".... but looking at this drama rating, it doesn't  do that well....

Episode Ratings

Date         Episode         Nationwide         Seoul                        2010-June-10         1         4.9         (<7.1)                   2010-June-16         2         3.8         (<8.1)                   2010-June-17         3         3.8         (<7.1)                   2010-June-17         4         4.7         (<7.1)      

Source: TNS Media Korea

Credit koreandrama.org

I can't find anywhere to watch ONLINE with English sub...:( this drama has been deleted from all sites,,,,,,,

Then  I will start to download it.....

To those who want to watch this drama with English SUB, can download RUNNING

AH, this brings back the memories. When i watched this last year, I was really obsessed with PMY. I craved for her. :lol:

Many are saying that they wanted the two of them to date in real life..well, who agrees with them? ^_^

Will you believe me if i say that i don't want them to date in real life? LOL! :P

Guest MC_Lee

The Pic of Min Young and Min Ho are so cute.

They seem to be having so much fun, and it looks so natural too.!

If you guys are intrested, please check out their couple thread.~:)

Good evening!!

Suddenly found this on PMY's viet site...It's about Lee Min Ho's ideal type,,I don't know when was this article released.. :wub:

Then I accidentally found this, as long ùi "The Korean woman can say is" crazy "because of Lee Min Ho. In an interview article in the newspaper Lee Min Ho Korea. Min-ho about his ideal type is petite, white "fluorescent lamps like" and soft. When asked, the ideal height of 1.86 m, Lee is not afraid of love will exceed their differences in height or so. Min Ho answered, the height of the girl he loves is about 1.65 m. Lee also revealed he does not hesitate to date women over age own

Lee Min Ho's ideal girl:

*petite

*has a complexion that is white as flourescent lamps

*1.65 m (165cm/5'4)

*he doesn't care if the woman is older than him(I even found in some news that he likes older women)

And the commentor said that the way Min Ho kissed Min Young somehow reflects this statement?? I don't know... :wub:

hmm..well what do you think? :wub: :wub: :wub:

Just wanna share an MV about MinMin couple..^_^

MinMin couple

Guest JzzMeen

Hello Everyone...sharing translated news

" City Hunter" - Lee Min Ho's love to Park Min Young, pretend that it's a " Lie, Miss-Love",a hard scene

201106232232511001_1.jpg

[Newsen, reporter Kwon Su Bin]

Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young realize their feeling for each other, especially Park Min Young who realize that she loves Lee Min Ho.SBS latest drama "City Hunter" (written by Hwang Eun Kyeong and Cho Su Jin, directed by Jin Hyeok) is airing their 10th episode on 23rd of June. The story was about Kim Na Na (Park Min Young) that saves Lee Yoon Seong (Lee Min Ho) and treat his from his wound and tell him the truth.

On the other side, Lee Min Ho's step father Lee Jin Pyo (Kim Sang Jung) wants to do something to it (something bad, exactly), afraid that Lee Yoon Seong concentration on chasing his target is disturbed. When Lee Yoon Seong and Kim Na Na is getting closer, he planned a threat. Lee Yoon Seong that's afraid something bad would happened to Na Na, get out from the house. Lee Yoon Seong know that Kim Na Na already figured out that he's the City Hunter, is afraid that something bad would happened to Kim Na Na. Kim Na Na that didn't know anything is trying to get closer to Yoon Seong. Yoon Seong said " Why are you being like this? " and Kim Na Na say " Because i like you...", making a testimony to Yoon Seong.

And Kim Na Na also said " Lee Yoon Seong ssi, even though you're weird and talk harshly, i like you..." and " i'm feeling miserable, but i've decided that i'll face my feelings honestly.." with a bright face, not bothered. But Lee Yoon Seong said "Don't act like you know me from this day on..." and " i can't stand this anymore.." and left Kim Na Na alone after Kim Na Na confessing. After being left alone, Kim Na Na said to herself, while she's holding her tears "You already did well, Kim Na Na..it's a good thing already when you like someone.."

Meanwhile, the growing process and the social problems on "City Hunter" became the most interesting thing on the drama, and became the first material of the drama.

Original Source: newsnateEnglish Translation: Monika

Thanks to sis Monika. Her BLOG

"City Hunter" Lee Min Ho to Park Min Young's confession " I kiss you because of the atmosphere..", a denial.

170796.jpg

Lee Min Ho is acting coldly to Park Min Young and her confession to her is rejected. Not many words said, but many words is playing on each other's mind.

SBS latest drama "City Hunter" that aired on the 23rd of June (writen bu Hwang Eun Kyeong and Choi Su Jin, directed by Jin Hyeok), Kim Na Na (Park Min Young) say " I want to meet him...", talking about Lee Yoon Seong (Lee Min Ho) and preparing to meet him, to make a good appearance. But in fact, the deadly Yoon Seong was so cold towards Na Na.

Yoon Seong was alerted from his step father Jin Pyo (Kim Sang Jung) that he should stay away from Na Na. Lee Jin Pyo was sure that Lee Yoong Seong's project for the revenge would be bothered by Na Na's presence. Yoon Seong knew that his father could do everything and start to stay away from Na Na.

But Na Na has fallen for Yoon Seong. She already knew that Lee Yoon Seong was City Hunter that saves her, when he saw his similar face when he was asleep. Kim Na Na also found Lee Yoon Seong real mother's (Lee Mi Sook) photo and started to feel Yoon Seong's pain.

One Day, Yoon Seong want to avoid Na Na but Na Na found him and come to him. Heartlessly, Lee Yoon Seong said " Don't you have any self respect? why are you being like this? " , but Na Na said " I like you..i always want to see you and i'll stick with my feeling honestly..", confessing her feeling for the first time.

And Yoon Seong said " I kiss you because of the atmosphere.." and " The kiss didn't mean anything, one or two kiss didn't mean anything..", seems like he doesn't mind to dump Na Na. But Kim Na Na that know Yoon Seong's real identity know that it doesn't sound like Yoon Seong she knew,and feeling that something's happened.

But Na Na is not afraid of Yoon Seong, and she's brave enough to meet Yoon Seong when he asked her to drive for him on the middle of the night since she's a substitute driver, but Yoon Seong deliberately hurt Na Na by bringing a weird girl in front of Na Na. Yoon Seong show a Public Display of Affection with the girl, kissing her on the back of the car, in front of Na Na. But Na Na " I know that you're deliberately do it..", didn't comment much.

After it's aired, there's some viewer's comments like " Lee Min Ho was so cool, the scene was not funny at all.." and " i hope the misunderstanding between the two people would over soon..", " Always in the middle of trouble..Yoon Seong and Na Na, if you could just express your love feelings..", " He can't show his real feeling and can't say it...poor Yoon Seong..." was the viewer's reaction.

Meanwhile, to help his real mother that got Leukemia, Yoon Seong donate his blood and test it whether he could donate his bone narrow to her (transplant). But the prosecutor Kim Young Joo (Lee Jun Hyeok) is suspecting Lee Yoon Seong and want to examine his blood and a chase was nearly happened, where the tension as drawn.

Original Source: newsnateEnglish Translation : Monika

Thanks sis. HER BLOG

Hello everybody!!! This is the best place to be after a whole day of exams. :) I was super duper happy seeing episodes 9 and 10 and the resultant love for Nana from so much of the female audience. Actually we all need good drama role models who show us how one ought to act when in a tough situation. I read on DB one comment where the person had said Nana can have her food peacefully coz she has got the confession out of her system while YS cannot sleep or eat properly bcoz he hasn't revealed his feelings yet.

It is always scary to confess one's feelings especially when the other person declares that he/she does not see you in that light and acts so cold as well. Yet Nana chose to confess her feelings coz she knows even a cold rejection won't diminish her own opinion of herself. She knows she is doing the right thing and so does not care for the consequences. Bravo, Nana!

@Yama

I too loved her words to YS after that car scene when I was really feeling like wringing YS' neck. He was acting so childishly. Yuck! I can see why he wants to push her off, but this is the worst way to go about it. I felt so sad for her when she was driving, but loved the way she acted, so maturely. It's so hard to think straight when you are that vulnerable, but she gave a lesson to many k-drama heroines (and the totally brainless screenwriters). Don't know what the CH screenwriter is eating these days, but it sure is working for Nana. :D Loved your analysis dear. Hope Nana remains like this and uses her charms and brains to good effect. :)

@JzzMeen

Thanks a lot for all your lovely articles. When I read all the Netizen comments that are mentioned in the article, I feel like laughing. :) They are so involved in all the action just like us.

@ Gogeous n beth

Hi dears. MY's princes are multiplying by the hour or what though the Mulrang couple is still firmly rooted in my heart. Ha ha! Wouldn't it be awesome to see Nana and YS working together as a team? If the ajhusshi is also there, that would be one daebak crime fighting team.

So glad to see this thread so active and new faces here. And we are reaching the 50 mark! Yay!!!

The Hot, Cute and Sweet Min Young

cb845be6e83fe6707f2275c2cd844e0c_large.jpg3d06afa833860e8c82d5f3dff176eee3_large.jpg427865ab2cd191cd8ab98c2bc0e686ee_large.jpg7349f56fd3896825ea0e895f16c3c80a_large.jpg

Source: baidu

Guest JzzMeen

Hello everyone.

@Mimi, glad that finished your exam..and thanks for sharing pictures of sweet Min Young. The first picture I think is from the cover of CINE21 magazine.( 28/06/11 - 05/07/11 edition).

Yes, I love the new development in the character Nana too. Hopefully from Ep10 onwards, Nana will involve in the revenge plan especially when it involves her own family.

Found a few pictures of Min Young. I think these are from the same magazine shoot, CINE21.

20110627132936472.jpg

20110627132936668.jpg

20110627132936574.jpg

CINE1.jpg

cine3.jpg

Hope we can see HD pictures once the magazine is out.

Guest JzzMeen

"City Hunter" got number 1 rating on re-broadcasting, not "The Best Love"

201106271406301001_1.jpg

Not "The Best Love", but the action drama "City Hunter" got the first rating when it's re-broadcasted.

[NEWSEN]SBS latest drama "City Hunter" is taking over the first place when it's re-broadcasted.In  broadcasting history, "City Hunter" re-broadcast (re-run) always take  the first place, every time it's re-runned, the rating hit the record.  It became a proof that viewers was really interested in the re-run of  City Hunter.According  to AGB Nielsen Media Research Data, the re-run of "City Hunter"  (written by Hwang Eun Kyeong and Choi Su Jin, directed by Jin Hyeok) on  26th of June after the 9th and 10th episode of City Hunter is  re-broadcasted, the rating hit 6.2% (9th episode) and 9% (10th episode),  going up.

There's  a high competition on the keen viewers for drama, but the re-run "City  Hunter" is gaining viewers attention, taking over the first place on the  weekend. Getting the first position, "City Hunter" is competing with  the re-run of MBC "The Best Love" that start this week, and the  competition of this drama, and what would happen next is surely gaining a  lot of attention. Meanwhile, "City Hunter" is scheduled to end on  20th episode and they already go half of the way. The first broadcast  of the 10th episode of "City Hunter" on the 23rd of June is gaining  15.4% (according to AGB Nielsen, base on Metropolitan area), renewing  their highest rating.

Original Source : newsnateEnglish Translation : Monika

Thanks to Monika. HER BLOG

:w00t: Good news!! Hope this week CH will get the 1st in rating  for drama aired on Wed-Thu slot.

Random pictures

bang.jpg

PMY with her bangs

makeup.jpg

Cute Nana put her makeup in the store

sofa.jpg

A sleeping Beauty ... waiting for a prince's kiss

I_am_Sam_E15_KOR_HDTV_XviD-NotoriouS_avi_002940637.jpg

MinMin Couple 4 years ago

nanart.jpg

4.jpg

Credit as tagged/DC

Nana, be strong for upcoming episodes !!!!

Guest beth_21719

HELLO ALL HAPPY MONDAY...............:)

JUST DROPPING BY BEFORE GOING TO MY BUSY DAY GLAD I CAME BY FIRST CAUSE I SEE LOTS OF NEWS OF

OUR PMY AND BEAUTIFUL PICTURE THANK ALL FOR POSTING THE NEWS

AND PICTURES..... :wub: :wub: :wub:

Good morning...

@JzzMeen

I actually hated Yoon Sung for hurting Nana but I know that he's doing it for her protection...but I have this inner desire of wanting Nana to hook up with Joon Hyuk to make Yoon Sung jealous from head-to-toe.. :wub:

Thanks for the pictures..Min Young is really pretty!!! And I have to say she looks so hot in red dress...if only that someone would see this, how would he react??? I wanted to see his expressions as well as Min Ho..haha..She looks sexy when she dresses up and looks so innocent in normal clothes...hmmm, suddenly remembered someone who said that his ideal is a girl like that..^_^

glad to know that City Hunter has been dominating the no.1 spot on the re-runs...hope that they would gain the first spot not only in their timeslot but in the whole ratings...^_^

@mimi26

Glad to know that you have finally finished you exams!! Now, we can spazz more about Min Young!! I am also really happy that they have developed Nana as not the typical damsel in distress female lead..I hope she maintains that character for Yoon Sung, then Nana could be Yoon Sung's partner...

Gonna spazz more later...got to go to school..^_^

Guest beth_21719

WELL ITS MONDAY EVENING HERE SO GOOD EVENING JUST CAME BACK FROM WORK  CAME HERE RIGHT AWAY:D

SHE LOOK SO PRETTY IN HER RED DRESS   WHY IS THE WENSDAY TO LONG CAN'T WAIT ANY MORE .-_- -_- -_-

OKEY LADIES GOT TO GO BE BACK LATER ON ................. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest JzzMeen

HELLO AND HAPPY TUESDAY

:w00t: we have reached our 50th page...thanks all for your continuous supports to this thread...

Good morning...

@JzzMeen

I actually hated Yoon Sung for hurting Nana but I know that he's doing it for her protection...but I have this inner desire of wanting Nana to hook up with Joon Hyuk to make Yoon Sung jealous from head-to-toe.. 

Thanks for the pictures..Min Young is really pretty!!! And I have to say she looks so hot in red dress...if only that someone would see this, how would he react??? I wanted to see his expressions as well as Min Ho..haha..She looks sexy when she dresses up and looks so innocent in normal clothes...hmmm, suddenly remembered someone who said that his ideal is a girl like that..

glad to know that City Hunter has been dominating the no.1 spot on the re-runs...hope that they would gain the first spot not only in their timeslot but in the whole ratings...

Reading the translation of the preview, I think Yoon Sung will hurt her more..:tears:  and I like the idea your of wanting Nana to hook up with Joon Hyuk.... but I will be more angry if YS tries to do the same with  vet to make Nana jealous or try to get her away from him ...:angry:.... definitely a statement from  Nana-biased !!!!:lol:

Hopefully this pushing away doesnt take a whole episode !!  I need to watch happy moments of MINMIN Couple excl.gif

Min Young in red dress is really gorgeous and sexy. Do you know that someone likes sexy woman???:vicx:

I wish to see Nana to wear different style of clothing. With her style now, she looks like a high school girl. I like these

COMPAGNA SPRING COLLECTION but maybe Nana cant afford to buy this dress!!! :sweatingbullets: poor girl... but at least once maybe during her undercover.. or what...

cda70ce1e5bfd5a28395d8bc2befd05c_large.jpg

3254596d2e632c9a943dc4f93380ab34_large.jpg

89969b0b3b84a45b5c6144c9c679b002_large.jpg

4d6cf8d414f40bb8f2ca586f9daaac44_large.jpg

db36102e710d3c68203510e033db56c6_large.jpg

5a0f402e41051988813023c44e49f248_large.jpg

f4583825ece9cd3d5a0c0666f70845a1_large.jpg

0d8fda2781807fc2d8118507986997c0_large.jpg

Credit to soompi : green-rose for the uploads and to see the rest of  Min Young  for  COMPAGNA collections, go to

PMY for COMPAGNA

"The Cat" premier is coming soon. Hope it will do well. Yoon Sung aka LMH sent a greeting message in a video  for PMY

Sorry no Eng Sub.

LMH greeting to MY's  movie, The Cat

cheer2.jpg

:sweatingbullets: sorry just know the word "박민영" = "PARK MIN YOUNG"

cheer3.jpg

lmhcheer.jpg

BTW, Mr IT of City Hunter also left his message for Min Young... but not in this youtube video.

Hope to see her other friends(someone or others ) to give her support too for her debut film.

Guest JzzMeen

"City Hunter"  - Lee Min Ho's aura brings 4 kinds of "Hunter Symbol"

ch_1309221724_-271072711_0.jpg

Lee Min Ho is giving "Symbol Menu" on his latest drama and it's eye-catching.SBS  latest drama "City Hunter", Hunter Symbol is everywhere. It's on the  chopped meat dish Na Na make, Coffee that Na Na make, Lee Mi Sook's  photos and the bullet necklace.

The  first is the coffee that Na Na (Park Min Young) always make for Lee  Yoon Seong (Lee Min Ho), where Yoon Seong always said " Make me a coffee  " to Na Na when he want a coffee and their relationship is still  considering a mystery. Na Na also hates it when Lee Yoon Seong ask her  that way, but she never complain much, and she didn't hesitate to bring  the coffee.

And  when the two of them is living together unwillingly, Na Na make a dish,  a mix between Beef and vegetable that Yoon Seong choose because he said  that it's the proper way for people to eat. And Na Na chopped the meat,  mixed them with vegetable to impress Yoon Seong.

The  Second Hunter symbol is the love between Na Na and Yoon Seong, the love  line between then that shows when Na Na show Yoon Seong the Hunter, his  mother's Lee Kyeong Hee (Lee Mi Sook)'s photo. The photo of Lee Kyeong  Hee gives hopes to Yoon Seong and gives another symbol when Na Na show  her sympathy to Yoon Seong. The  last symbol is the bullet necklace that Yoon Seong had from his real  father, to save his step father. Yoon Seong's taking revenge from the  dead of his real father Moo Yeol (Park Sang Min). Yoon Seong lost the  necklace when he save Na Na, and Na Na now treasured that necklace. The  necklace is now become a link to both of them.

On  the other hand, "City Hunter" that already air their 10th episode on  23rd of June gain 15.4% rating from (AGB Nielsen, metropolitan based)  and renew their record of their rating, broadcast ever Wednesday and  Thursday at 9.55 PM KST.

Original Source: newsnate

English Translation: Monika

Thanks sis Monika. LINK

Nice and beautiful fanarts for MinMin Couple:wub:

37948040616197257843.gif

61290752373827047810.gif

33215674031848357122.gif

02261581385448872262.gif

Thanks to the uploads - KST- PMY Viet.

Any sweet moments of MinMin Couple , tomorrow???

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

Min Young's thread finally reached the 50th page! wah...really happy.

I'm just droppin by. btw, Nice pics, and fanarts. hehe

oh, I've just watched the vid... on min young's behalf... I wanna say thank you so much LEE MIN HO,

you're such a nice friend. Hahaha, the vid is making me hyper... yeah jzzmeen, I hope

that someone would come and support her too,,, haha I promise to be a good girl when it happens.

cross my heart.