Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in LA Jul 27 |New drama SOON! ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest blossomnagr

hashtag for Park Min Young's birthday is #HappyMinYoungDay at 12 am KST, March 4th on twitter. Calling everyone who has a twitter account to join. 
Thank you :)

Guest Eileen531

@ rushcuteOMO! What can I say about this interview. PMY's interview are all interesting. I believe that PMY has this sense of humor more than his male co-star. She has this aura to make her surrounding happy and at ease just by watching bts from her previous dramas. She's so lovely, especially when disclosed that she quickly responds to JCW txts lol...

I never was able to describe that part of Minyoung's charm so well but you did. Her gift is unique among female actresses.  She stands alone and is quite witty which makes her even more relatable and attractive. IMO   Thanks.

Guest callmeunniiieee

yomama_zps4awhbqec.pngoppa-sungkyunkwan-scandal-33948887-1920-1080_zpslxj361ts.jpg
Yep, that little dude in the middle is a chick. A very beautiful one!]Sungkyunkwan-Scandal-photos-sungkyunkwan-scandal-17675313-499-333_zpswm8srhwp.jpg
photo131803_zpscagjlvgy.jpg
sungkyunkwan-scandal-park-min-young_zps9vfmnkxu.jpg
20101104_seoulbeats_yunhee_zpsjafmnce1.jpg
324143_1283521370_6935_zpse4ad3ubm.jpg

Thank guys and keep an eye out for the video!

I just read from dramafever that Song Joong Ki has confirm for DescendantsOfTheSun role. And it will air in July or October after School 2015. If I'm not mistaken Min Young said that her next drama was July afterwards right? I just hope that she will star alongside Song Joong Ki :*
But is it possible for her to star in two KBS drama in a year?
:-/

Guest wizengamot

what can i say, i only had four top drama of all time, 2 of them is with minyoung in it (healer and skks)!!!!

eileenbarrett531_at_gmail.com_stv said: @ rushcuteOMO! What can I say about this interview. PMY's interview are all interesting. I believe that PMY has this sense of humor more than his male co-star. She has this aura to make her surrounding happy and at ease just by watching bts from her previous dramas. She's so lovely, especially when disclosed that she quickly responds to JCW txts lol...

I never was able to describe that part of Minyoung's charm so well but you did. Her gift is unique among female actresses.  She stands alone and is quite witty which makes her even more relatable and attractive. IMO   Thanks.

Guest sweetestRachelJi0405

few minutes left and its our lovely girl PMY bday..

Happy birthday PMYssi.

Be happy always.. stay blessed..

Happy Birthday Min Youngshi  :x :x :x :x <:-P <:-P <:-P

After my mother you are the one who gives me courage,

Your smile always makes me smile & bring happiness to me,

Your personality always gives me strength.

And on your special day this is all I wanna say,

Many Happy Retuns  Of  The Day, Happy Birthday my eonni.

Have blessed future!

#HappyMinYoungDay

Happy-Birthday-to-You-Image-Card-2_zpszp

Guest Eileen531

Happy Birthday to you Minyoung,  #HappyMinYoungDay !!

It's still Tuesday morning in my part of the world, and I don't want to miss sending you wishes on your Birthday.........happybirthdaytoyou......mayyouspenditcelebratingwithaspecialsomeone!!!! 

Guest blossomnagr

Happy Birthday to ever lovely, sweet, sincere, strong, gorgeous Park Min Young. Hope this day and year is the beginning of endless happinesses and success. We love you!!!
Here are gifts from PMY DC to birthday gilr. (cre PMY DC)10269378_1548002995452927_6805897695490610994214_1548002998786260_3835971407139511021261_1548003002119593_88886376562749

Always beautiful,diverse,talented,wonderful,sweet,angel and cheerful, charming girl with a dazzling smile, beautiful eyes with stunning and beautiful with a huge kind heart Happy birthday to you our beautiful goddess PMY!The greatest happiness,and good luck to you,in your life and let your life every day illuminates only the kindness and love of good people who will bring only the brightest colors,and an unforgettable experience!
0rtxgkxaim1b.gif
65tekrl0uicl.gif
zvlb0h2macmi.jpg
Many thanks to all the good talented people here for the daily maintenance of the thread for the goddess PMY, lively, interesting and every day in love and respect for this wonderful talented incredibly beautiful actress, heart good to see how many good people who love and appreciate her every day more and more!Thank you very much to all of you for it! :x >:D< <:-P =D> :)>-

Guest Eileen531

blossomnagr,   

is there a birthday video yet?  I know every year you guys send her one.  Will you share it here when you have it so we can spazz too?  Thanksthanks.