Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in LA Jul 27 |New drama SOON! ]

OksanaSiytra

Hi Everyone! Newbie here from California. It's my first time to join Soompi. I fell in love with Park Min Young in HEALER. Four days straight I marathoned the drama. Good thing I found this forum and decided to join you. I love all your posts. Thank you. 

Yeyyy Additional chingu! Welcome to this thread full of excitement. Enjoy your stay with us.

Btw, I'm from CA too. Small world...

Guest nicesmile
I hope to know more about Park Min Young UNNI
What about her father ??
thanks alot for all your efforts 
8-> :)>- :x

I hope to know more about Park Min Young UNNI
What about her father ??
thanks alot for all your efforts 
8-> :)>- :x

Min Young never mentioned to her father in any interview. This was the only news that i knew more about her father  :)

Park Min Young - Secret Circle Of Wealthy Korean Entertainment

起底韩娱圈里的富二代 总有一个惊呆你!

Min Young was listed among one of the Korean Celebrities who belong to a group called "The Second Generation Of The Rich"

It was said that her father is the President of a hospital and he also owns businesses in the US.

Source : http://news.xinhuanet.com/food/2014-09/09/c_126964281_4.htm

Cre:MinMin Blog

Guest nicesmile

Min Young never mentioned to her father in any interview. This was the only news that i knew more about her father  :)

Park Min Young - Secret Circle Of Wealthy Korean Entertainment

Min Young was listed among one of the Korean Celebrities who belong to a group called "The Second Generation Of The Rich"

It was said that her father is the President of a hospital and he also owns businesses in the US.

Thank you to quickly answered
She is a wonderful  pure human
  I wish her happiness and all of you
Wait for any news about our lovely girl

so this morning i found this vid

Yoo Seung Ho ♡ Park Min Young ✭ When You're Gone (Crossover)

my first thought is :Has minyoung worked with YSH in a drama before?? if i didn't see "crossover" of the title, i would been intrigued .The spark, the coloring, the scene selection are flawless. Amazing job for this vid...

Guest lovekayla

There are so many things i love about minyoung-sii and it stem from the little bits of info that I read/heard about her. In SKKS press interview SJK said she is so laidback – more laidback than Yoonchun even. A similar trait that JCW observed based on his interviews as well - he constantly said she is easy-going. Also, writer Song picked her for healer because she was someone who had the thirst to be an actress, not a star and that alone says so much about her. I don’t know how true that article about her background is, but if it is, for someone used to living in the lap of luxury she is definitely not chasing fame or money, is extremely grounded and extremely polite to the people around her. She does love her branded bags though, lol, that I have to say.

The "Second Generation of the Rich"... Wow! very down to earth woman! She doesn't seem to act like a rich spoiled b__t. For a woman who's so awesomely beautiful, rich and smart needs to find someone she could really love. 

This is such an amazing article! Thank you for sharing... 
All pix are wonderful. Great for us to spazz around.

@lovekayla - It wasn't SJN who picked PMY for Healer, but it was the PD/director (also directed her in Glory Jane) who brought her with the recommendation that she is someone to be trusted, punctual and generally serious in her craft. Later, SJN said in those post-Healer interviews that PMY's strengths as an actress were her eyes and her clear voice/diction. But honestly this is what I only personally remember, maybe she did say something more about PMY, too. I think those words about PMY wanting to be an actress more than a star were a drawn conclusion of SJN during/after the drama. Lol, but I can't remember exactly the interview, maybe I should re-read it.  :)>-

bhahha, you guys, I haven't had time to watch The Cat this week-end, but seriously, PMY doesn't die?? Can someone recommend me a drama where she dies? LOL Could that be her gumiho drama?

Omooo PMY updated her IG she's beautiful :x :x :x ... Could someone translate the caption thanks

so cute....... ヽ(゚ー゚*ヽ)ヽ(*゚ー゚*)ノ(ノ*゚ー゚)ノ

@lovekayla - It wasn't SJN who picked PMY for Healer, but it was the PD/director (also directed her in Glory Jane) who brought her with the recommendation that she is someone to be trusted, punctual and generally serious in her craft. Later, SJN said in those post-Healer interviews that PMY's strengths as an actress were her eyes and her clear voice/diction. But honestly this is what I only personally remember, maybe she did say something more about PMY, too. I think those words about PMY wanting to be an actress more than a star were a drawn conclusion of SJN during/after the drama. Lol, but I can't remember exactly the interview, maybe I should re-read it.  :)>-

bhahha, you guys, I haven't had time to watch The Cat this week-end, but seriously, PMY doesn't die??  LOL Can someone recommend me a drama where she dies?ould that be her gumiho drama?

i think on "Princess Ja Myung Go" she died....

Guest blossomnagr

i think on "Princess Ja Myung Go" she died....

Yes, it is a tragic drama. PMY is not protagonist and she plays negative character.

Guest blossomnagr

Hope MinSica couple :P will update photos together soon. I really miss them seeing beside each other :x

phot cre: weibo 
685a5698jw1eq9dv0ubc7j20go0xdq6l.jpg