Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting in September!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival 2024

OksanaSiytra

Guest JzzMeen

Happy Monday to all...

Thanks for all the postings....  I love it when I read that more people give positive comments on her Kim Nana... and WELCOME to @vivaciousvixen

@ yama ... thanks for your discovery... I always wonder how his ex boyfriend looks like.. he is cute... they look good together... but too bad.. it was in the past....

Today’s news... (based on my understanding on goggle translation) :sweatingbullets:

4858700-500333_10971.jpg

CATMY-1.png

Movie “CAT” is ranked No. 1 for the the most anticipated horror movie this summer.

From the survey conducted by www.maxmovie.com , CAT receives overwhelming support i.e 58.8 %. There are  1963 participants involves in the survey.  The second received 16.5%. .

Netizens commented that they can’t wait for it, “PMY eyes and charisma look good for horror film”....

Credit @asiatoday.co.kr

That's  a good news ...you go girl !!!!!  hope CATS will do well at the box office....and CH too....

And I hope the article get translated....

Article in Korean

Wow, CAT is the most anticipated horror movie. Runs around jumping.:D Attagirl! I knew your day was coming!

Thanks Jzz. That just made my day.

@ yama

Have you watched 'Unstoppable high kick'? Baek Min Hyun has a familiar face. So she has got lots of idol and almost idol friends. :D

Thanks for your research on her relationship history.

It is so great to know she values her female fans more. :D Sorry, guys! But I can't help feeling happy.

To wear a hanbok for six months and have her chest tied up in that sweltering heat that even caused her some respiratory problems and still to work harder than even the guys out there( according to Micky), she sure is an amazing girl. She must have done so much hard work to polish her judo skills as well. Hope all her hard work pays off.

@JzzMeen

I was happy when she placed no. 1 in the ranking for the anticipated "horror queen" this summer...I heard that the 2nd place got only 1/3 of her votes, she has 1,100 votes and the 2nd place got 300 votes only...this means that she's getting popular 'again', I used again because from what I've seen in her High Kick articles, during her HK times, she was always on the google korea top searches..so i assume she had been or was popular.

My only problem is how will I be able to watch it...I'm a coward in watching horror movies, I might watch only Min Young parts or watch it in broad daylight to avoid heart attacks(not literally)..haha =D

about MY's ex...I really find him cute, I even had a crush on him on first sight, he kind of reminds me of SJ's Kim Ki Bum...hope that they're still friends.

@mimi26

Unfortunately, I haven't watched UHK because it's always out-of-stock in our market, watching it in the internet might be a pain because it has a lot of episodes and some of the episodes were removed or don't exist anymore..

And probably Jessica of SNSD was the 2nd reason why she has a lot of idol friends, she was in SM after all. But obviously the 1st reason is that she's so friendly with everyone that it's impossible not to be friends with her..^_^

And she must have a hard time acting as a boy, especially wraping your chest tightly in that hot weather...and about her judo skills, I bet she trained a lot because even Min Ho wished that she trained less..I was really amused with the move she used to LMH during the judo scenes...I don't know what it was called, but she used her feet to turn Min Ho down...that was really cool! wish I could do that, and the famous arm throw..^_^

Guest JzzMeen

While waiting for latest news on our dear Min Young... let's see what kind of songs that she likes to listen to :

I think this is a part of her interview with [10Asia] conducted October last year.

[10] Park Min-young’s Song Pickssongs.jpg

Actress Park Min-young has always been the one to enchant people. She was a girl called Yoo-mi whose beauty was enough to shake a friendship in sitcom "High Kick," (MBC, 2006) a child ready to blossom into a full woman in horror story "Gumiho," (KBS, 2008) and princess Nak-rang who became a victim of a tragic love in "Princess Jamyung" (SBS, 2009). As most of her roles required her to be as feminine as possible, there had been some concern to whether she could really pull off the role of Kim Yoon-hee, a girl with the nickname "Daemul" (the big one) who disguises herself as a boy in her latest series "SungKyunKwan Scandal,"(KBS,2010).

But as it turned out, such worrying was needless as Park did a great job portraying Kim Yoon-hee not with her looks but with a boyish and confident charm. "There was no need to pretend to act like a guy in the first place. I instead tried to show the free and easy-going side to me, one who would be good enough to hang around with guys, just like the average classmate. I believed that Yoon-hee's character should shine through that bold and confident attitude,"said   Park.

Although Yoon-hee was pretty enough to make people suspicious about her gender, her poverty-stricken background that forced her to remain disguised as a guy in order to make a living, prevented her from taking advantage of her femininity. Such a role must have been a challenge for Park too, for she had to focus solely on the process of growth and achievement her character saw while holding her own femininity back as well. But when it comes to questions of growing mature as an actor, Park was careful in choosing her words. "I feel overwhelmed whenever I get praised by the director or the scenarist. I think I'm just benefiting from my role that happens to be a wonderful character. Yoon-hee is independent but also portrayed as someone who is lovable as well which steals a few hearts." (laugh)

Looking back, Park's past character Yoo-mi from "High Kick" too was like that in a way, alluring but never letting herself get tied down to anyone and always the one to lead the relationship. Perhaps it is thanks to Park who knew how to depict that confidence that Yoon-hee was able to look so convincing in as she dreams of a new world that goes beyond gender discriminations in the Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910) in the 18th century. The songs that Park recommended were from vocalists who face the audience head on with just their singing skills, somewhat similar to Park. "I was confident that I could become Yoon-hee so I hope the viewers accept her for who she is too," she added.

1. Alicia Keys's "The Diary Of Alicia Keys (Special Edition)"

"I have liked Alicia Keys since her debut song 'Fallin,' and song 'If I Ain't Got You' has great lyrics and is so well known too. The more I listen to them, the more I like them so I still listen to them." There was no such thing as sophomore jinx for the then 21-year-old rookie who swept five Grammy awards. It has been seven years since the release of the song "If I Ain't Got You" in her second album "The Diary Of Alicia Keys (Special Edition)" yet the music continues to capture the hearts of listeners. A well-controlled technique and the high-pitched tone which soars beautifully have helped this song to become a new kind of classic. The melting lyrics "Some people want diamond rings/ Some just want everything/ But everything means nothing/ If I ain't got you," combined with her velvety voice, rushes straight to your heart.

2. Corinne Bailey Rae's "Corinne Bailey Rae"

"In 'Like A Star,' her voice alone makes up for practically all the musical instruments. The key to this song is its vibe. When I listened to it the first time it was so good that I continued listening to it repeatedly," said Park. Corinne Baily Rae who swept the UK chart with a debut album that bore her name in 2006, expresses soul music within her seemingly nonchalant, whispery voice. This enchanting vocalist whose singing can, in certain situations, have a soothing effect on its listeners, is unique enough to rival the United States where the soul music originated. "Like A Star," which is included in that first album is exactly as Park described -- the type of song that will calm you down when listening to it at dawn after completing a long day of hard work. The piece that moves on a slow groove on tranquil and lyrical music has a mysterious charm that can stir your heart one moment and calm you down the next, without the use of an explosive voice or overwhelmingly high-pitched tone.

3. Rachael Yamagata's "Happenstance (Rachael Yamagata)"

"This is a case where I fell in love with all the tracks in the album. Looking at it as a whole, there are various types of songs in it but I'll choose 'Be Be Your Love,' which may suit well with most people," said Park. "Be Be Your Love" is already familiar among Koreans as the music to the TV commercial for a cellphone in which actors Daniel Henney and Hyun Bin face off each other over actress Kim Tae-hee, made into several episodes like in a real drama. Rachael Yamagata is particularly good at combining her natural voice with falsetto. Her musical pieces tend to put piano ahead of other musical instruments but "Be Be Your Love" is one song which is not overshadowed by piano and led by a clean vocals instead.

4. Brown Eyed Soul's 2nd album "The Wind, The Sea, The Rain"

"I like both versions -- the original one and the one sung by Jung-yup. I think there is a reason to why people like certain songs. This piece is also all about the vocals. I prefer that for movies too. Since I believe acting is linked very much with music, I like films and dramas that put acting ahead of anything else and in songs, those that put vocals at the forefront," said Park. "Dolphins love me whenever I sing this song," said singer Yoo Hui-yeol jokingly once, in regards to one of the tracks of the same album "Nothing Better" known for its impressive high note. But "Nothing Better" was loved not just because of its high note but the solid technique of the vocalists who know how to lead the music as a whole. The song can leave you shaken just with its clean, restrained vibe alone, without bothering with an explosive volume.

5. As One's "Asone Season 1"

"Although my favorite pieces are As One's much earlier songs, I decided to recommend something with a lighter tone since all my other recommendations feel a bit dark," explained Park. As One is a female R&B duo that boasts a beautiful harmony of the whispery voices by Min and Crystal. With a singing style which reminds us of that of Lena Park or Mariah Carey, the two women who have long dreamed of becoming a singer, came to establish themselves as group after meeting at a choir team in one of the Korean churches in Los Angeles.

Reporter : Lee Seung-Han fourteen@

Editor : Heidi Kim heidikim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

Credit Viiki.Link

Let us enjoy listening to her recommendations OK...:D

If I Ain't Got You

Like A Star

Be  Be Your Love

Anything (Through The Rain) Remix (The Wind, The Sea, The Rain)

Sonnet one of the songs from As One Season 1

Guest JasonLuo

Hi everyone,

I am Jason who comes from the same Chinese forum as @renelhuang does. It is my honor to meet you guys here. Especially it seems that all of us do not speak Korean. :(

Actually, I think I can translate Chinese to English, or vice versa. I may not be able to make it very wonderfully, but at lease all you guys can understand what I am talking about. Unfortunately, I do not speak Korean, so that I cannot help you much. But anyway, better than nothing, I think. :D

The only issue for me is that I do not have time to search the latest articles from Internet. In other words, I need you to tell me what you are interesting in.... You guys just need to simplify give me a link (English or Chinese version).

1306712961951_2.jpg

Supporting JzMeen's post about Park Min Young being the anticipated "Horror queen" this summer, I'd like to post the results of the poll that was conducted..It's evident that PMY's Cats has a very large gap with Park Bo Young's "Unconfirmed video"..out of 1963, she got 1155 votes, a complete landslide..Hoping that Cats would be a blockbuster hit in korea, or maybe have a VIP screening so that Min Young can invite her "friends"..^_^

@JasonLuo

First of all welcome to the thread and feel free to post..thank you very much for you initiative of translating Min Young's chinese articles in english, we're really finding a translator who could translate some of her interviews and articles in English...I am actually a member of MY's chinese site however I can't understand chinese so it will be a VERY great help on our part if you could translate it for us, then can I request now??hehe...though I could barely understand her chinese articles when I use google translate, still, it's not enough..oh, this article came from her chinese site, here's the link:

the link..^^

(I find the article interesting and humorous..^_^)

Good day!! ^_^

Guest JzzMeen

Hello and Happy Tuesday...

@JasonLuo   WELCOME  to this thread... you are so NICE offering your help...:w00t: there are some of us who are lurking in Non-English sites like BAIDU and KST(using online translator). They are very dedicated and up-to-date with Min Young news. I’m really appreciate their efforts...a BIG thank you to them....we definitely need your help to understand articles in Chinese... thanks again for your offer... let’s share our joy and excitement together OK .:D.. “City Hunter” , “CAT”...and hopefully many other things to look forward to...

@yama I hope she can invite her ideal man, Kim Kap Koo ahjusshi (aka her "father in law).. if I'm not mistaken she informally invited him on twitter...and others her ex-husband (LeeSungJun), her fashion designer friend(Gong Yong Ha), her Palace officer friend(MoonJaeShin) and her new love interest, Lee Yoon Sung.:w00t:...AND  not to forget her dongsaengs Goo Hara and Jessica.

Anybody watching CH, have you come across  this opening theme? City Hunter Opening Theme

I didn’t see it when I watched EP01 and EP02 from the copies I downloaded... anybody know what version that has this??  The opening is quite cool,,it gives off  a vibe of anime.. and match with the song....

More pictures of "KIM NANA" in EP02... @yama ... this is specially for you.. you like Nana the best in this scene...right :D??

daily_210.jpg

daily_206.jpg

BONUSdaily_207.jpg

Credit DC

daily_206.jpg

@JzzMeen

I really love this picture, when I first saw the stills, I can't help but be mesmerized with her beauty, she seems to radiate a very feminine aura with her dress and make-up, or maybe because I was used to her cute image in SKKS, but still, she even caught my attention more than the hottie Lee Min Ho..I guess she really looked pretty and hot with eyeliners...I was laughing with this scene actually, look at her innocent face not knowing about Lee Min Ho's naughty move...she even verified that she was the one who's being talked to...still, I can't believed that the kissing scene was shot for 1 1/2 hour, I keep on thinking maybe Lee Min Ho messed on purpose because he has the better chance to mess it up, because basically in korean films, guys are the ones who do the move and the girls are just standing there doing nothing(except YC and MY kiss in episode 17 in SKKS), or maybe Min Young messed on purpose because Lee Min Ho is undeniably HOT!!! ^_^

I have also read her inviting Kim Kap Soo, hopefully he can come with the J3 to support her as a "friend"..okay I was really anticipating that the J3 and Min Ho meet because during the SKKS, the media keeps on comparing BOF with SKKS...Goo Joon Pyo vs. Lee Sun Joon...Also, let's not forget her friend Kim Min Seo(Cho Sun) who seemed to be very close to her...I remembered Min Young posting about the two of them drinking wine together before x-mas and just today, Min Seo twitted Min Young about how cute Nana is...Kim Min Seo is really kind and I hope for more projects for her in the future..^_^

BTW, can anyone give me the site of Park Min Young's DC??? I have been wondering what's that site...thank you..^_^

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

"You cannot wear female clothes even though you're a girl". She might have suffered for five months not wearing girl's clothes on and off-screen, can't blame her if she wore short skirts after SKKS, I would have done the same thing!! hahah...wondered who were the ones who tickled her, (sorry my delusional mind is working again..^_^)

Yup, she sure did. She even declared during the skks after party that she asked her stylist to burn the cloth which wrapped her boobs during skks shooting.

and about those who were the ones who tickled her... I'm guessing one, YOO--ah in. :w00t:

ANYEONG! :D

Guest beth_21719

hello all just dropping by i can't wait for episode 3 there's no other PMY web site only here and the viet site i went to the other site i dont understand a thing hope they well translate it in english .....................see yoy tommorrow again .............................blush.gif

@beth_21719

I also can't wait for episode 3 of City Hunter...I'm not just waiting, I'm craving for it!!!hahaha...okay, while we're waiting for episode 3, just wanted to share my most favorite move of Nana...

5620060120110529022401062_640.jpg

(This move is so cool that I kept on repeating it a lot, I wanted to learn this move...Min Young unni, teach me!! ^_^)

other cool moves..Kim Nana rocks!haha..^_^

5620060120110529022503060.gif5620060120110529022559013_640.jpg

bonus:

ebb095ebafbcec9881.jpg

BANG!!! Min Young is really playful during filming...no wonder why Lee Min Ho has adopted her playfulness..

Guest JasonLuo

*quoted image*

Supporting JzMeen's post about Park Min Young being the anticipated "Horror queen" this summer, I'd like to post the results of the poll that was conducted..It's evident that PMY's Cats has a very large gap with Park Bo Young's "Unconfirmed video"..out of 1963, she got 1155 votes, a complete landslide..Hoping that Cats would be a blockbuster hit in korea, or maybe have a VIP screening so that Min Young can invite her "friends"..^_^

@JasonLuo

First of all welcome to the thread and feel free to post..thank you very much for you initiative of translating Min Young's chinese articles in english, we're really finding a translator who could translate some of her interviews and articles in English...I am actually a member of MY's chinese site however I can't understand chinese so it will be a VERY great help on our part if you could translate it for us, then can I request now??hehe...though I could barely understand her chinese articles when I use google translate, still, it's not enough..oh, this article came from her chinese site, here's the link:

the link..^^

Good day!! ^_^

@ yamashi02

This Chinese forum is exactly ours, You are most welcomed. Cound you tell me your ID in that chinese forum?

The article you show me is so long, so that it takes time to translate it, If you dont mind, I will translate one paragraph per day. If you already see similar article in this forum, PLEASE, PLEASE, and PLEASE stop me.

Here is the first paragraph,

[Final TOC1] The secret of Park Min-Young's non-guarantee figure? Self-confidence.

During Park Min-Young's five years actress career, she experience more fluctuation than other new actresses. After a long unknown period, she got hit by MBC's "Unstoppable High Kick" in 2006, but also met deep Frustration in the next few art works. "I am Sam" (2007) or "Princess Ja-Myung" (2009) only got no more than 10% viewership rate . Although she is pretty, rumour had it, she took remodelling surgery, because parts of her body did not look natural. That made Park Min-Young felt sad. "Is this the fittest career for me?" She even had such a thought. In "Running Gu" (last year), she made up her mind and requested to change her hair style, and then she made achievement in KBS's drama "Sunkyunkwan Scandal". Her role in drama, Kim Yun-Hee, overcame not only other role's hearts, but also hearts of Audiences who were sitting in front of television. From then on, she never had psychological obstacle any more.

** Translated by 兜兜猪@朴敏英国际后援会(China)

Guest vivaciousvixen

Thank you so much for the warm welcome guys! :lol:

I knew right from the start that PMY would be perfect for the role. I didn't doubt that she would pull it off. I've encountered a lot of negative reactions to the news of her bagging the role of Kim Nana. Netizens were constantly arguing that she's too feminine/girly for the role and they were pining for a couple of actresses to play the role. While I have nothing against those actresses (I refuse to name names, I wouldn't want to pick a fight. Lol. ), I don't think they fit Kim Nana's role. So far, PMY happens to be the best choice. While I perceive her to be feminine, I saw some kind of spunk in her. If you've watched "Unstoppable High Kick", you'll know what I'm talking about. ;)

Guest JasonLuo

*quoted image*

@JasonLuo

the link..^^

Good day!! ^_^

Second paragraph. If I do not make a mistake, it should be an interview between Park Min-Young and a reportor of "Chosun Sports"

-- (You) took many pictures for advertisement covering pages recently.

-- Yes. I appreciate it for being popular. Just took covering page pictures yesterday in Jeju Island.

-- What is the secret for making yourself attractive?

-- Many people like Kim Yun-Hee (role in "Sunkyunkwan Scandal") because the roles have Forthright character. Number of fans increased, not only male fans, but also female fans. I also took many CF.

-- How many (advertisement) you have been participated so far?

-- About 7, including the wine we are drinking.

"Park Min-Young's nonsense? Eat pizza before go to bed at night"

-- You are famous for your non-guarantee figure.

Park Min-Young is not as tall as you imagine, she is 164cm, a little bit short than Lee Min-??? and Sin Se-Kyung. Furthermore, too many actress are around 170cm height. So (Park Min-Young) belongs to short one. but she does not give us such an impression from posters or reality. It may cause by her suitable body shape.

-- I don't think so. I am not that tall, but I feel confident when I am taking poster. It helps me to express my advantages and hide my disadvantages

-- It seems that you have good method to keep your body shape

-- Nothing special. I might get benefit from practicing gymnastics and ballet when I was a child, but I have not done it for a long time, though. I am the second child in my family. So my parents allowed me to do what I was interesting in. I did practiced art, piano, and music. None of them lasted more than 3 months.

-- The secret of keep skin good?

-- I really good at sleeping and eating. I even eat pizza before go to bed, just because I like it. It should be a nonsense. but I will make myself lose weight before take a movie.

"Remodeling surgery declaration, Just watch my current appearance"

-- You declared that you used to take a remodeling surgery

At the end of last year, Park Min-Young declared the fact that she took a remodeling surgery. Operations of double-fold eyelid and bridge of the nose Correction. it is surprised because she declared it after she became a actress. But her fans applaud to her because of her courage. Many people have positive impression to her.

-- Ah, hiding does not mean that it never happened.

-- Don't you feel regret of doing that?

-- A little bit. I got burden even though I encouraged myself. But, I hope that everybody just watch my current appearance, do not respect more, and do not mention this matter any more.

-- You have bass sound. rumor have it, you also took surgery for your throat.

-- That is not true, my sound are born with bass, and I took some exercises before, so it became this way.

** Translated by 兜兜猪@朴敏英国际后援会(China)

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

hello again! I've just woken up from a wonderful sleep.

I was supposed to make my post longer this morning but

I wasn't able to because of intense tiredness from yesterday.

I've got 2 more weeks to go, and i'll be definitely be busy with

school again. I have actually 1 more week to enjoy, but I'm pretty sure

there won't be any much classes on the first week, that's why I have 2 more weeks.

YEPEY.

I'm extremely overjoyed knowing that our Min Young topped the poll for

being the most anticipated horror queen. It's a great achievement knowing

that the CATS is her first movie. Let's give Min Young a round of applause.

HAHA. I wish all the best for this movie, and I'm really hoping she could

grab an award for this. I'm not really fund of watching korean... or even japanese

horror films co'z I myself is a coward, but when I saw the CATS trailer I was

like "I'm really going to watch this no matter what!".

When I became a PMY fan, I experience alot of first times. Like the willingness to

follow her works, watching all her dramas, advertisements, posting in a forum that requires

english(seriously, I find it very difficult to post before ), watching ongoing dramas(i'm a very impatient

person) and interviews w/o any eng subs, feeling bad because your fave actress didn't get any awards,

feeling something's missing because you didn't get to read any news about her for the whole day,acting

fearless to watch horror movie because she's starring in it,anticipating her presence in events, reading all her tweets even if you don't understand anything even w/ google translation, liking all her celebrity friends and alot of stuffs. That's the reason why I consider Park Min Young very special. :lol:blush.gif

and about her ex. Gosh, he's really goodlooking, if he debuted as a SJ member he could've been

my fave member. :wub:

I'm really hoping there'd be a V.I.P premiere for the CATS I wanna see who would come to watch.

hello jasonlou! welcome to the thread. :lol:

xie xie for the translation.lol

Hello all and happy tuesday!

It's great to see new people on the thread. Thank you all for coming here. :)

@JasonLuo

Thanks a lot for your offer and what you have done with the translation. As the others pointed out, we are in sore need of a translator.

Take your time. Any help you give is much appreciated.

I didn't know she had changed her hairstyle for "Running Gu". It seems she was waiting for her next break. So glad SKKS gave her that big break after so much struggle and that the audience have accepted her even after all the rumours. Waiting eagerly for the rest.

@JzzMeen

Thanks a lot for MY's song picks. Though it is silly, I was scared I wouldn't like her songs in the beginning. But I liked her recommendations.  As she herself said, she doesn't want the vocals to be overshadowed and that's something I can also relate to. She seems to like piano pieces a lot. My favourite of the lot was "Like a Star". It is beautifully sung and picturised. From her choices, it seems she has a solitary side to her and is a romantic at heart. :)Don't brick me, but though I liked the lyrics of Alicia Keys song and agree she has great vocals, it didn't move me as much as the others in the list.

Thanks for the interview. It helped me understand how she approached the role of Kim Yoon Hee. Yes, she didn't try to act like a man and I don't think there was a need for that. Kim Yoon Hee was not a tomboy in the first place like was the case with Eun Chan in CP. So it would have been weird to see her transforming into a tomboy just by donning male clothes. However, there was true friendship b/w all the 4 which I haven't found in other dramas which have a girl in a boy group theme except CP.

@yama

Wow! I did not know Chosun and Kim Yoon Hee had continued to keep in touch after SKKS. Kim Min Seo is a really fabulous actress. She is doing a great job in Baby-faced Beauty. Does Min Young also tweet Min Seo?Would love to know what Min Young tweets Min Seo.

Has she invited her "ideal man" Kim Kap Soo to the "Cat" premiere? It would mean a lot to her to have such an established actor come and support her. Hope the J3 also come to support their daemul along with Min Seo, and also her CH co-stars and of course Jessica. Would it be too much to expect Jun Tae Soo too? Btw, any idea what happened to Kang Sungpil?

@Gogeous

Ha ha, I too read that. But whenever she mentioned the tickling part,  Kang Sungpil and the three stooges came to my mind.:D

@beth

So happy to see you here regularly. Now that we have a translator here, hope we get more PMY news.

@vivaciousvixen

Exactly my thoughts! While I do admit clothes make half the man, there have been so many k-drama heroines who look tough but character wise do not have much spunk. Also, I feel PMY has consistently gone for characters who have some spunk in them. Seeing a turnaround in the opinions of some of those who doubted her casting, I feel she has been able to strike a chord. Great to see you back here and happy to know you also had the faith in her when others doubted. :)

Btw, episode 3 seems promising.The fountain scene and the bus scene have been picturised well and I have fallen in love with the ost.

Guest JzzMeen

Today City Hunter team had another press conference on the filming set.. I think this place is where LYS works...

Kim Nana as a presidential guard

201105311542772500_1.jpg

Lee-Park,"Office Romance".. News headline... please I wanna see MY dating in pretty dress too..... :sweatingbullets:

2011053115453477221_1.jpg

Happy Laughing OTP :w00t:  So who made the joke here.....!!!!!?

EBAFBCEC9881_EC8B9CED978C_EC9CA0EB82983.jpg

OK...Let us give a chance for Lee Joon Hyuk to get posted in MY's thread ... do they look good together as well..? MY, are you teasing him???:rolleyes:

201105311615531001_1.jpg

Credit As Tagged.

Edited ... Hi mimi !!! we updated at the same time... but luckily we posted different pictures,,,:lol:

@yama  MY's DC address is PMY DC

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

Happy 30th page.

look how handsome Lee Joon Hyuk is, *drools all over.

I watched ep 2 again today HAHA and I've fallen inloveee with his character :wub:

oops wrong thread to post, ahh... I cant help it. If his character

ends up with Kim Na Na (which is, I think, it'll be impossible to happen) I wouldn't

mind. Seriously, seeing the pictures and PMY's closeness with her 2 leading men

makes it hard for me to choose which one to ship for her.

@JasonLuo

okay, words can't describe how much I thank you for translating her articles...A BIG THANK YOU!!XIE XIE!! ^_^ ...you're really a kind hearted person..and my ID in that site is tin3094 though I don't post something not because I don't want to but I can't and don't know how...I can't speak chinese..T_T. I'm patiently waiting for the other translations of the article...Thanks again!! ^_^

@GOGEOUS.haha

I guess we're on the same boat after all, honestly, this is my first time posting and being active in a thread or forum...for the past 7 years of knowing and being indulged in the korean industry, this is the first time that I become an active fan..haha. And what's funny was that all you have experienced and is experiencing is the same as what I am experiencing, especially the part wherein you're sad when she doesn't have any articles for a day..it totally pierced me!!!hahaha...^_^

honestly I really find Lee Joon Hyuk handsome and so manly, i believe that if PMY were to choose among the two of them, she would choose LJH, i personally think that MY likes guys who are physically and mentally manly, and cool I guess?? Lee Joon Hyuk gives off this manly aura while Lee Min Ho gives the handsome aura, but basically I favor LJH more.. :wub:

@ vivaciousvixen

I completely agree with you, I was sad when i heard that a lot were againsts PMY's casting in City Hunter saying she's too feminine for the role, can't they get enough with SKKS???She have managed to perfectly act as a boy and obviously she can with city hunter, just because she's too girly and has a slim body will they get to judge her, sometimes looks can be deceiving...

@mimi26 and @JzMeen

Ok because of the pictures and analyses that you gave me, I can't seem to choose between her two leading man!!!kyaa...LMH/PMY pairing emits a young couple in love while LJH/PMY pairing emits a mature one...Look at how Min Ho's smiling when he's with PMY, they seem really close...and LJH seems a bit shy when he's with PMY...hmmm.. :rolleyes:

Episode 3 is coming tomorrow! I can't wait for the coffee scene and fountain scene...but honestly speaking, I am really anticipating for a Joon Hyuk/Min Young love development when I saw them at the episode 3 preview, I'm not saying that Min Ho/Min Young pair doesn't give me the giggles but JH/MY pairing gives me a different vibe.. :wub: ..hope that the ratings would go up..BTW, i heard that Yoo Chun's ripley got 13% for it's first episode...okay that might be the power of Lee Sun Joon that captured the hearts of ahjumma fans..i bet 80% of the ratings are YC's ahjumma fans..but still hoping and seriously waiting for a SKKS 2 or maybe a movie..

:lol: