Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in LA Jul 27 |New drama SOON! ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest JzzMeen

Park Min Young, Goo Hara, and Hwang Seon Hee show their distinguishing characteristics in City Hunter

July 11, 2011 7:45 pm hannacha3217

201107111125775502_1.jpg

SBS’s drama series City Hunter’s main actresses are adding flavor to the series. These actresses, also known as “Hunter’s women,” are Park Min Young, Goo Hara, and Hwang Seon Hee.

Kim Na Na (played by Park Min Young) is the main source of strength which makes “City Hunter” Lee Min Ho the way he is. Kim Na Na’s beauty is her confident and courageous attitude. She is highly skilled in Judo just like her reputation as President’s security guard, and she does not hide her feelings for Yun Seong (played by Lee Min Ho).

Choi Da Hye (played by Goo Hara) shows different characteristics from Kim Na Na. Choi is President’s youngest daughter who is stubborn, but at the same time, innocent and lovely. Although it’s her first time acting, Goo Hara is highly evaluated with her natural and fresh acting skills.

Jin Se-Hui (played by Hwang Seon Hee) is Yun Seong’s secret helper. Jin is a veterinarian who manages an animal hospital nearby the Korean presidential residence. She is Kim Yeong Joo (played by Lee Jun Hyuk)’s ex-wife and helps Yun Seong whenever he gets into trouble.

City Hunter’s production company says, “City Hunter isn’t a story only about men. In the process of completing the project, “Termination of five members,” we are trying to show real laughs, tears, and happiness in relationships.”

City Hunter is attracting more viewers while Yun Seong, Jin Pyo (played by Kim Sang Joong), and Yeong Joo are reaching to a conflict in terminating Haewon company’s President Chun Jae Man (played by Choi Jung Woo).

Source Osen by Hanna.

Credit korea.com.

Hi all guys nice to here again ^^

Thank u for sharing many photo and info here really like to know you all ^^

Wow cats got 30 million viewer congratulations to Park Min Young omg she always awsome...

Posted 08 July 2011 - 06:50 PM

@m_g

welcome to this thread! We're really, really to happy seeing new people here...don't be shy to post, your posts will always be appreciated..

She really acts well during SKKS but she really rocks in City Hunter!!! her character is not the typical damsel in distress but a strong woman who knows how to handle her situation, but inspite her strength, she sometimes exerts her aegyoness that makes it a perfect combination of Kim Nana..=D

@yamashi02

Hi yes I have bad grammar so it will shy to post something ^^ Thank u it's nice to know u too PMY really have a natural beuty....her acting was awsome...I like her so much now ^^ Thanks to for sharing many info PMY ^^

Thank you everybody. Today is a good day!

@JzzMeen

Your list was really heartwarming to read. Yes, the best thing to do is to think positively about everything around you and hope everything is for the best.  It made me so happy reading your list bcoz isn't that how life ought to be lived? :) We can't succeed always, but can at least try. That's why people who do not let the smile on their lips fade come what may are so inspiring. One of the reasons we all love PMY, right?

Anyway, another way to have a good day is to come to this thread the first thing in the morning. :)

@JzzMeen and Yamashi02

So great to know CAT is doing so well. From the synopsis, it seems to have a solid storyline. Whatever I have seen hasn't disappointed me. This is her first movie and it is hard to do horror since you have to imagine everything in your head and this sure is a movie she has to carry on her shoulders since she is the main lead.

It would have been an experience watching it in a theatre, but have to make do with lights out and hopefully thunder and lightning in the background to create the effect. :D

I think she has done really well in CAT. Based on the trailer, I think even if I hadn't known her and was watching it just bcoz I love horror, I would have felt for her and be taken in by her performance. Anyway, eagerly waiting to watch the movie. White: The Melody also seems to have an interesting premise. Once I get back home, hope the subs will be out so that I can watch them one by one.

@Yamashi02

Hope the recognition she is getting will shut up some of the bashers. The others might say she only needed to scream and roll her eyes or that she took away valuable screen time of the cat:wacko: But anyway, it's a beginning!

Thanks for the pics. :)

I hope we get two brilliant episodes of CH this week. Ep. 14 was kind of disappointing for me, so hope things get back to what they used to be.

Btw, thanks JzzMeen for MY's CAT interview. I loved the part where she was making faces at the mirror and making the cat also part of her 'evil' empire. :D  Why wasn't CH mentioned in the interview? Was it shot before and aired only now?

Guest JzzMeen

Hi all guys nice to here again ^^

Thank u for sharing many photo and info here really like to know you all ^^

Wow cats got 30 million viewer congratulations to Park Min Young omg she always awsome...

Hi @m_g I'm glad  that you posted again. Don't be shy here. The first time was always the hardest but when you do it the second, third times then you will get used to it. We are not the English teachers here..so don't worry .. ;).. English is not my first language and I'm started to use English again when I joined this thread. I know that I've made grammar mistakes here and there... but as long as others can understand it.. I think it should be fine. Hope to see your posts again! :D

And as @semi-fly pointed out that the total viewers are about 370,000 for 4-day showings, not 30 million. Thanks @semi-fly for the correction. The 30 million is the translation given by the online translator for the article(link given by @yama.).

@mimi

I hope you can watch "The Cat" soon... and please make us a review on it.

The KBS interview is quite recent. It was a promotion for her movie. I think why CH was not mentioned is because the interview was on  KBS  and I dont think KBS wants to promote or ask about SBS Drama right????

We will see what CH team prepares for us this week....I'm happy as long as I get to see Nana on screen...:D...

fnana7.jpg

Guest beth_21719

HELLO ALL..............

I'M SO HAPPY THAT THE CAT MOVIES DOING WELL  :D  AND LOTS OF NEW PEOPLE HERE EXCITED TO WATCH

EPISODE 14  JUST DROPPING BY BE BACK LATER ON .............:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest JzzMeen

HELLO AND HAPPY TUESDAY EVERYONE:)

Hi @ Beth...

Behind-the-scenes with Shining Beauty Park Min Young.

h_110712_17.jpg

Recently, a behind-the-scenes movie clip of Park Min Young’s latest  horror-flick ‘Cats’ was uploaded online showing the actress’ radiant  pure skin, attracting alot of buzz on the net. As you can see Min Young  is holding the white cat (the main cat of the movie) with full of fun  and love. In addition, her skin on her faces shines beautifully,  attracting the eyes of many viewers.

Park Min Young has let us know: “Normally, I really love filming at  the scenes, and during the filming, I had made alot of friends with many  different cats,” with a beautiful face.

Netizen’s have alot of messages online such as, “Getting more beautiful everyday”, “Her white skin is so admirable”…

The film has done well on box-office sales in South Korea.

Source: Nate

Credit : KPOPANDA  on the translation

Picture Credit : PMY KST

Park Min Young & Yoona same dress

chinchinhu.jpg

Actress Park Min Young and SNSD's Yoona spotted wearing t-shirts of the same design.

Who do you think looks better in that long sleeves tee with skull printing??

Credits to Chichinhu @ Twitter for the photo

from dkpop

*quoted image*

Actress Park Min Young and SNSD's Yoona spotted wearing t-shirts of the same design.

from dkpop

Definitely Min Young..I also like Yoona however the shirt fits better to Min Young, it somehow shows her body figure..^_^

BTW, Min Young looks like a kid (like 19?) in the picture...

Article of Min Young's CATS..

Another article of PMY's movie cats...I'm not sure with the proper translation though..

Good day..^_^

Guest yellow_mellow

"http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=123415&view=findpost&p=17260677"]*quoted image*

from dkpop

I think PMY wears it better. I always a big fan of Yoona,but i prefer PMY hihiihi

She just like a lil girl,very cute and innocent

I wanna see CATS for sure,but i'm scared to death if i have to watch thriller or scary movie like that

i can't sleep for days hahhaha.. so i will only support PMY hahaha

first time to post here.  after watching City Hunter been curious about PMY.  Hope i'm welcome here.  *quoted image*

I know this video is too old Highkick stars in an entertainment show.  but if there's kind soul who can translate what Kim Bum said coz the is arrow pointing to PMY in 5:46 i will be thankful.  Happy City Hunter day PMY fans! *quoted image*

Welcome to the thread friend!!! Feel free to post everything that you know or you want to know about Min Young...you're always welcome here..^_^ ...I'm sorry I can't translate the Kim Bum part but hopefully someone would translate it for us..=D

Haven't watched CH ep 15 yet...bit kinda heard that Min Young's name in SKKS, Kim Yoon Shik, was named after a boy in City Hunter...the writer of CH must be an SKKS fan..hahaha

Who looks good with Min Young? Yoo Chun or Min Ho?

You decide on this..^_^

Edited

Looks like Cats is still in a good spot this week...and heard that the movie is popular among high school student, especially to the male students...I think most of the viewers and those who post in the movie's wall are boys...nevertheless, good job for Min Young, gonna watch City Hunter tomorrow...

Guest nana544

^Of course Lee Minho looks good and better and hotter with Park Min Young. Not to mention their star signs are compatible.

Guest JzzMeen

HELLO AND HAPPY THURSDAY EVERYONE.

Hi and Welcome to @simply_hero

from dkpop

Both of them look good in that t-shirts.. but when I have to choose one, definitely I have to choose my favourite. :D

BTW, to those interested in this t-shirt :

20677F444E0D3DB618C580.jpg

The shirt  is  from - Zadig Et Voltaire

Credit to CoordiNuna.com

Previously, MY also had the same dress design as another SNSD's member, Yuri.

16765B3E4E0D3B87157D1C.jpg

yuri3.jpg

Dress  - B.C. Couture

Credit: CoordiNuna.com

Thanks @yama for the link on Cat  article. I think the article is about how CAT popular among high school boys.

And I read that The Cat is at number 3 because of the new Harry Porter.

Some pictures of Nana (Ep15) :-

srfile2011772221240.jpg

srfile20117722164540.jpg

srfile201177222346304.jpg

her expression while waiting for YS and Ahjushi to finish their scuffle :D

Credit : PMY KST

"City Hunter" almost at 20%

fullsizephoto182125.jpg

SBS "City Hunter" broke its own record and maintained its leading position in Wednesday and Thursday dramas.

According to AGB Nielsen Media Research, SBS "City Hunter" on the 13th rated 19.9%. This is 0.3% higher than the previous 19.6%.

With five more episodes to go, "City Hunter" didn't succeed yet in breaking through 20% but is showing a constant rise in ratings.

On this days episode, Yoon-seong (Lee Min-ho) and Na-na (Park Min-yeong) confessed their love for each other and made viewers look forward to the next episode.

Meanwhile, on the same time schedule, KBS2 TV "Romance Town" rated 11.6% and MBC "Heartstrings" rated 6.2%.

Source : news.nate.com

Credit :  Hancinema

Enjoy watching Ep16 today....hope rating will increase for next episode....

*************EDITED

SWEETESTMY  just tweeted...

scaledphptn0server734filename2ikqs.jpg

CUTE MIN YOUNG !!!!!!:wub::wub:

*** EDITED WITH TEXT FROM ALLKPOP

Park Min Young shows off a beautiful selca shot

Actress Park Min Young uploaded a selca photo of herself right after waking up from bed.

On the 14th at around 3 in the morning, she wrote on Twitter, “I’m happy because I slept really well. It’s cho-bok so everyone eat healthy today.”

In the photo, Park Min Young is looking gorgeous with her aegyo pose, slight smile and fresh face. It looks like she looks pretty cozy in her bed.

Netizens wrote, “True skin beauty”, “Wow, did you actually just wake up?”, “She looks even prettier here”.

Source: Money Today via Nate

Credit : ALLKPOP

@yamashi02  @JzzMeen First time to watch PMH in CH and i became curious afterwards.  I admire her honesty and most of all i love her personality. She's a bubbly person and i love the way she laughs it brightens my day.  I'm sure she's receive an award as KNN.  Can't wait for CH epi 16. biggrin.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome!  smile.gif 

Guest JzzMeen

CASUAL FASHION OF KIM NANA 

1310611807_178496.jpg

According to the news, these simple fashions of Kim Nana in City Hunter  are becoming popular  among young consumers.

1310619698_178567.jpg

Nana will be attacked with eggs, tomatoes in EP16.

For the scene, the PD had asked the crews to constantly throw eggs and tomatoes to PMY and thanks to her enthusiasm and professionalism , the shooting of the scene went well.

@GeumJanDi  A kiss ??:wub:Hope so. ... because I have a bad feeling when I saw Nana crying at the end of the preview... I just hope YS do not say anything hurtful to her after saying " I like you",,,,

Let us wait and see what EP16 has for us... :D