Kim Hyunjoong [ss501]

iamia

Guest mijoo-pearl

Today I just found out that Kim Hyun Joong will participate for Jakarta FantastiKpop Festival 2011 on June 18, 2011 @ Jakarta together with 2AM, Miss A, JOO, San-E, and Lee Hyun. All of them are from JYP Family exclude Kim Hyun Joong. I was very lucky that I bought the ticket a long time ago when they just opened online sales. HAhahha together with Kim Hyun Joong's participation, this would make the event become greater and it is expected will run for 4.5 hours. Looking forward for the show.

Its seem like the one who will participate on Jakarta FantastiKpop Festival 2011 is not Kim Hyun Joong but Kim Hyung Jun - maknae of SS501.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kreen02

Reposted from ALKP

Kim Hyun Joong wins #1 on M! Countdown + other performances

by Casper on June 16, 2011 at 6:36 am

Mnet’s “M! Countdown” is back with another episode of great performances and musical treats.

Besides the usual stages on the show today, 4MEN performed their second title song, while B2ST performed a special goodbye stage. Meanwhile, rookie girl group Leader’s made their debut.

It was a battle between Kim Hyun Joong, F.T. Island, and SECRET for the #1 spot on “M! Countdown” today, and in the end it was Kim Hyun Joong who clinched the win tonight, making him the first SS501 member to win a trophy since each of them begun their individual activities.

Congratulations to Kim Hyun Joong!

20110616_hyunjoong_1.jpg

20110616_hyunjoong_youngsaeng_3.jpg

20110616_hyunjoong_youngsaeng.jpg

PS: Good Job TS/Green Peas/Henecians

Don`t forget to stream on Mnet - Soribada !! :)

Guest Kreen02

Reposted from ALKP

Kim Hyun Joong wins Music Bank K-Chart + other performances

by Casper on June 17, 2011 at 6:33 am

Music Bank is back with a fun and exciting show that was chock-full of amazing performances!

Besides the usual stages, LED Apple made their comeback, while f(x) begun follow-up promotions. Elsewhere, K-Chart triple crown winner B2ST said goodbye.

Kim Hyun Joong faced off against B2ST for this week’s K-Chart. In the end, it was the former who clinched the win, making him the first SS501 member to win on Music Bank after they each begun individual promotions, following their contract expiry with DSP Media.

Congratulations to Kim Hyun Joong on the win!

20110617_kim_hyunjoong_kchart_1.jpg

20110617_kim_hyunjoong_kchart_2.jpg

PS: And Hyunsaeng moments again !! :)

Let`s keep on streaming on Mnet /soribada Guys!! TS / Green Peas / Henecians Fighting!! :)

Guest adikkeluangman

This thread should be moved to group/members forum so that fans can noticed on this thread.

Kim Hyun Joong releases second set of album jacket photos for “Break Down”

201106051254361001_1.jpg

In addition to the first set of album jacket photos SS501′s Kim Hyun Joong revealed last week, he’s returned today with a brand new set!

In contrast to the darker image he portrayed in the first set, he’s looking as sleek as ever in various suits that show off an air of sophistication.

Netizens wrote, “Charismatic Kim Hyun Joong!”, “Is his album a photobook?! So much eye candy”, and “An amazing combination of luxuriousness and sexiness.”

His upcoming album has been revealed to be the work of producer Steven Lee, who made visits to Korea over the course of a year to finalize with Kim Hyun Joong.

“Break Down” will be released on June 8th all over Asia.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/kim-hyun-joong-releases-second-set-of-album-jacket-photos-for-break-down

Guest vanessa1988

im glad that they have finally moved this thread here

i didnt know where leader's oficial thread would be at

loving his new album...but my favorite has to be please XP

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Hyun Joong releases “Break Down” MV

After teasing fans with a full music video for “Please” earlier this month, SS501’s Kim Hyun Joong has finally made his long-awaited solo debut by dropping the music video for his title track, “Break Down“!

The song was composed by Steven Lee and is classified as a ’south urban dance track’.

Right from its beginning phases, the song was composed with a dynamic choreography in mind to ensure a strong performance.

“Break Down” combines powerful electric brass and synth sounds to create an energetic track. The album also passed through the hands of prestigious sound engineer, Ken Louis (Eminem, Kanye West, and Usher), who personally engineered it himself in New Jersey for a perfect sound quality.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/kim-hyun-joong-releases-break-down-mv

Kim Hyun Joong talks about his close relationship with Bae Yong Joon

tn_1307403422_-1802057547_0.jpg

The ‘King of the Hallyu Wave’, Bae Yong Joon, made a surprise ‘voice appearance’ on SBS’s “Strong Heart“!

On June 7th, Kim Hyun Joong made a guest appearance and revealed his close relationship with the CEO of his agency, Bae Yong Joon.

He stated, “A while ago, I’ve heard that Yong Joong hyung went to Busan by himself so I went right away and stayed with him.”

The singer also called Bae Yong Joong during filming, which he fortunately answered. Reportedly, Bae Yong Joon praised Hyun Joong and expressed his deep fondness for the star. He also joked around by saying, “I want to see Hyun Joong being hit by the wind [as punishment for telling a 'weak' story].”

It’s said that Bae Yong Joon lived up to his reputation as a ‘man of gentle charisma’ by answering every cast member’s question.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/kim-hyun-joong-talks-about-his-close-relationship-with-bae-yong-joon

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Hyun Joong releases “Break Down” mini album!

A week ago, Kim Hyun Joong released the audio track to his song, “Please“, which he then followed up by releasing a music video for the same track. Then yesterday he released the music video for the title track, “Break Down“, and now the audio for the entire mini album has been unveiled!

Track list:

* Intro (Let Me Go)

* Break Down

* Please

* Kiss Kiss

* Yes I Will

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/kim-hyun-joong-releases-break-down-mini-album

Kim Hyun Joong talks about the pressures of going solo

tn_1307437143_1853536404_0.jpg

SS501’s Kim Hyun Joong recently talked about some of the pressures of being a solo artist.

Kim Hyun Joong held a press conference at the Jang Choong Gymnasium on June 7th about the release of his new solo mini-album “Break Down“.

Kim Hyun Joong stated at the press conference, ”I wanted to show my masculine side through this solo album“, and he continued, “I don’t think I’m ‘macho’ yet. I wanted to show as much as I could of my transition from a boy into becoming a grown man”.

He went on, “There were many performance songs with SS501 as well, but I feel that we lacked something in showmanship. Through this solo album, I believe I’ve become much stronger in the aspect of performance. I really wanted to show my maturity as a man”.

Kim Hyun Joong has worked in many areas including acting, but it has been a while since he has come to the public with an album. On top of that, he feels much pressure since it’s his first attempt at a solo album away from SS501.

Kim Hyun Joong revealed, “I had a lot of pressure before going on as a solo artist. I’m the fourth member of the group to come out as a solo artist, but I realized that it’s not easy with just the title of SS501 in my background. I realized I need to try even harder”.

He continued, “I worked harder to make better music to move away from the shadow of SS501″, he added to this by saying, “The jacket design, choreography, and even the puppy in the music video was set by me. The staff I worked with took and shaped my ideas very well”.

Kim Hyun Joong recently moved his contract to KeyEast, an entertainment agency lead by Bae Yong Joon.

“Yong Joon (hyung) showed me many music clips, and he also offered to take pictures for my album jacket as he has a talent in photography but it was canceled due to his trip to Busan”, Kim Hyun Joong stated.

He continued saying, “Yong Joon doesn’t seem to have a dream as a musician, but I think he studies a lot in music production as he is the head of the agency”, and “Yong Joon gave me a lot of detailed advice after watching dance videos”.

The new album kicks off with the intro song “Let Me Go” which captures listeners with a powerful pipe-organ sound and contains a total of 6 songs that all carry different, but powerful attractions.

The title song “Break Down” is a dynamic song with powerful electronic brass and synthesizers in the background, creating the feel of an urban south dance song. “Break Down” is focused on creating the right atmosphere for Kim Hyun Joong’s intense performance.

Kim Hyun Joong’s debut album “Break Down” was released officially in Korea just hours ago, on June 8th.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/kim-hyun-joong-talks-about-the-pressures-of-going-solo

Watch Kim Hyun Joong break it down in “Break Down” practice video!

SS501’s Kim Hyun Joong finally made his long awaited solo debut by releasing the music video for his title track, “Break Down“ along with the release of his mini album which is also named “Break Down.”

With his MV, you got a glimpse at his dynamic choreography and now you have an opportunity to see more of it in action as a practice video was recently revealed.

Watch : HERE

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/watch-kim-hyun-joong-break-it-down-in-break-down-practice-video

Kim Hyun Joong breaks down in tears while reading his letter, “I’ve only been able to watch fans fight”

20110607_1307444424_91336700_1.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong has returned as a solo artist and gave a word of thanks to his fans with tears pouring from his eyes.

On June 7th, after his mini-album “Break Down” release showcase was over, he read a letter that he wrote from his heart to his fans.

He pulled out a letter and revealed his heartfelt feelings, “I’ve always been able to show my outer-self on stage, but I’ve never been able to show my heart to them. But I’ve finally gained enough courage to write this letter to share my feelings with my fans”.

Kim Hyun Joong read, “It’s already been 6 years since I’ve met every one. I thank you for believing in me and cheering for me all this time and never changing,” and he confessed, “I started looking back while I was working on the album. I realized how important the meaning of ‘together’ is”.

He continued, “I started feeling pressure and fear as I was trying to do this alone. It was hard to defeat this… I looked back over the past year, fans fighting and misunderstandings, only being able to watch over the situation made me think to myself, ‘I guess I have limits, too,” as his eyes started tearing.

He ended by saying, “I worked hard on the album by imagining how happy the fans would be looking at it. I hope that you will all be smiling and be even happier in the future.”

He added, “This album is not mine, but belongs to everyone. I’m very thankful to everyone that showed up here, and I want to tell everyone with my heart that I love you”.

Earlier on this day, Kim Hyun Joong performed his first solo title song “Break Down” at a showcase in front of 4,000 people.

Watch : [Read Letter] [Break Down] [Please]

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/kim-hyun-joong-breaks-down-while-reading-his-letter-of-tears-ive-only-been-able-to-watch-fans-fight

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Hyun Joong spots a fainted fan during his showcase

201106081152541002_1.jpg

SS501’s Kim Hyun Joong is being praised as hero for quickly spotting a fan who fainted during the middle of his live showcase.

The showcase was held to celebrate the release of his solo mini-album, “Break Down“, and fans were overjoyed to see that fellow SS501 members Kim Kyu Jong and Heo Young Saeng made a surprise appearance, taking part in a talk session with Kim Hyun Joong.

That talk session was abruptly interrupted after Kim Hyun Joong suddenly cried out (at 2:23), “Did she collapse?“, while rising from his seat in shock.

Watch : HERE

Kim Hyun Joong called security for assistance, and the young lady was taken to a local hospital.

KeyEast Entertainment stated, “During the showcase, a fan fainted with mild symptoms of exhaustion. Quick emergency measures were carried out, and she was taken home safely after treatment.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/kim-hyun-joong-spotted-a-fainted-fan-during-his-showcase

Kim Hyun Joong admits to nose work

Kim Hyun Joong recently came clean in terms of plastic surgery.

On the June 8th episode of “Knee-Drop Guru“, Kim Hyun Joong was the main featured guest on the show and revealed with concern, “I feel like everything I am is only hype”, and showed his 4-dimensional appeal.

The ‘walking sculpture’ pretty boy artist, Kim Hyun Joong, kicked off the program, answering “I can tell you everything” to Kang Ho Dong’s question, “Will you answer all of my questions?”.

Kang Ho Dong went to a sensitive topic, asking, “Is the ‘walking sculpture’ a work of God, or is it actually the work of a doctor?”

To the question, Kim Hyun Joong confessed honestly and confidently that “It’s both God-given and touched by a doctor,” shocking the MC’s.

Kim Hyun Joong explained, “I hurt my nose by getting hit by a rock. I hurt it while watching my neighborhood hyungs break a radio with rocks– I later got a bit of treatment on my nose and raised it a bit in the process”, which brought laughter to the studio.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/kim-hyun-joong-admits-to-nose-work

Guest adikkeluangman

Brian Joo concludes his album promotions and talks about Kim Hyun Joong

On the topic of fellow singer Kim Hyun Joong, who recently made his own solo debut with “Break Down“, Brian stated, “I was overcome with an unexplainable feeling when I saw him perform solo, since I’m used to him working in a group. I expected him to go on stage with his other members, so it felt a bit awkward seeing him alone. Still, his performance was excellent. His song is great and his choreography is also powerful.”

He continued, “I once MC’d on a music program with him but we’ve since gone our separate paths and forgot to keep in touch. It was nice seeing him again, and we promised to keep in touch and see each other more often.”

Kim Hyun Joong also left words of encouragement for Brian’s American showcase tour. Immediately after his “Break Down” comeback, he told Brian, “Hyung, be careful and return safely.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/brian-concludes-his-album-promotions-and-talks-about-kim-hyun-joong

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Hyun Joong’s ideal woman is still Lee Hyori!

20110612_1307866097_59019600_1.jpg

Singer Kim Hyun Joong had a charming interview about his ideal woman and girl groups.

The June 12th episode of MBC’s “Section TV” saw the reporter pay a visit to Kim Hyun Joong’s showcase. During the interview, the reporter asked asked Kim Hyun Joong about how he felt after admitting he had plastic surgery on air recently. The star replied, “I do not remember anything about it. It felt as though I took my brain out and put it back in again.”

Kim Hyun Joong also again stated that Lee Hyori is still his ideal woman. When asked, “Do you have any girl groups that you like?”, Kim Hyun Joong paused and wittily answered, “What’s the point of liking them? I would have to meet them,” causing everyone in the room to laugh.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/kim-hyun-joongs-ideal-woman-is-still-lee-hyori

[Review] “Break Down” by Kim Hyun Joong of SS501

Kim Hyun Joong’s mini-album “Break Down” bumped its way into K-pop last week, marking this the fourth solo release from a SS501 member this year. Recognized for his position as the leader of SS501 and for his acting gig in the little-known drama (sarcasm tag), “Boys Over Flowers“, Kim Hyun Joong is drawing more attention for his solo endeavors recently.

Now that promotions are underway, has the hype and anticipation been justified?

Let’s break this thing down and find out!

Track List:

01 Intro (Let Me Go)

02 Break Down (feat. Double K)

03 제발 (Please)

04 Kiss Kiss

05 Yes I Will

06 제발 (Please) (Inst.)

“Break Down” opens with “Let Me Go“, an anthem-like introductory track filled to the brim with bells, pedal tones, and broad melodies. It’s quick to say this early on in the listening process, but this track could have been the one breakout song off the entire mini album had it been extended to full length. It features Kim Hyun Joong’s voice in the cleanest treatment; one that works in his favor given that his vocals are one of the most limited of the bunch. The song is thick and hefty, and it works here (Let Me Go).

Unfortunately, some of that cohesion in the intro song is lost within the title track, “Break Down“; while the first track could stand on its own, “Break Down” doesn’t hold itself as upright, audibly, as Kim would like us to believe.

“Break Down” carries a lot of weight on its shoulders, and after a few listens, it becomes crystal clear that this song was designed to be a visual experience, structured to feature large chunks of ‘nothing’ for the sole purpose of tossing in dance breaks. It explains the poor vocal performance and nonsensical echoes sprinkled throughout the verses.

There are awesome dance tracks out there that have a life of their own with the capability of sufficing without having any visual accompaniment, but “Break Down” isn’t one of them. You have to be watching Kim Hyun Joong for this song to be remotely enjoyable, or else it breaks down (no pun intended). We are given a sick rap line, a commercial beat, but the song as an entity is lacking. The decent and indecent balance of the vocal processing doesn’t help.

Unless you’re watching Hyun Joong’s live performances, man cleavage and all, “Break Down” is nothing more than average, especially coming from a K-pop veteran.

Following the title track is the slower R&B-pop track, “Please“. Kim Hyun Joong doesn’t sound as beat up in this song, and with nice melodies, the whole thing comes off much cleaner than the previous single.

As mentioned earlier, Hyun Joong lacks a truly potent voice. But what K-pop idols are skilled at is working with what they’ve got. Idols are considered idols for their versatility, which includes their singing, and more often than not, if it isn’t a fantastic production that is making them sound good, its the way they handle their vocals that hides any crutch they may have.

In “Please”, Kim Hyun Joong is given very rudimentary lines and he manages to deliver them to the best of his ability. The outcome: a well-versed, well-sung little number.

It’s a pain to hear K-pop idols fail to sell relatively simple songs, but the advantage Hyun Joong has is the experience of working with his limited singing voice. The man sounds good, even if the song is nothing fresh to the ears.

Then we have “Kiss Kiss“, a song that is ‘pop’ down to the very core. This is the kind of music that blends well with Kim Hyun Joong’s voice, since he’s quite nasally. “Kiss Kiss” is bright, carefree, and is better suited for Hyun Joong than the try-hard “Break Down.” Again, there’s very little innovation happening here, but as a piece of this mini album, it’s a refreshing song to hear. It has traces of Chris Brown, albeit very obscure ones.

The final track, “Yes I Will“, closes on a very different note than the first few tracks. The EP starts off very grungy, urban, and heavy, but this song and “Kiss Kiss” end things on a dance-pop vibe that is inconsistent within the album, but far more believable as music under Kim Hyun Joong’s belt.

The auto-tune isn’t overwhelming nor befitting in “Yes I Will.” The song adds to the diversity of what an EP aims for, and makes it clear that it isn’t Kim Hyun Joong who is responsible for this not bad-but not amazing solo debut; it’s the song choices (Yes I Will).

Clocking in at six songs (including the instrumental) and under twenty minutes, “Break Down” travels slower than expected for the amount of tracks it contains. A majority of what anchors this mini album down is the average songs, but part of the blame has to fall on Kim Hyun Joong’s own vocal delivery.

It’s difficult to argue in favor of Hyun Joong’s skills as a singer, because they’re as plain and uninspiring as they come. In these cases, it’s up to the strengths of a song and the flexibility of such an artist to make it work – something K-pop idols are notoriously phenomenal in doing.

“Break Down” captures a few of these moments, but in the larger scope of things, this mini album unwinds to become just another K-pop release with minimal innovation and not enough of a musical departure by Kim Hyun Joong as an individual artist. “Break Down” is average at best, coming in at a distant fourth in the line-up of impressive SS501 solo releases this year (Heo Young Saeng (3.6), Park Jung Min (4.1), Kim Hyung Jun (5.0), Kim Hyung Jun (4.0)).

Overall Rating: 3.1/5

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/review-break-down-by-kim-hyun-joong-of-ss501

Kim Hyun Joong reveals he was jealous of Won Bin & Kang Dong Won

201106131000772679_1.jpg

On June 13th, SS501’s Kim Hyun Joong guested on SBS’s “Night After Night” and revealed that he was jealous of Won Bin and Kang Dong Won’s handsome looks.

The star was asked, “Is there any actor that you’re jealous of in terms of physical looks?”. Kim Hyun Joong replied, “I was watching the movie ‘The Man From Nowhere‘ and noticed that women were raving over the scene where he shaves his own head. I got jealous without even thinking about it and scoffed to myself, ‘Who really cuts their hair alone like that?’”

He continued, “When I was watching Kang Dong Won’s ‘Jeon Woo-Chi’, I personally thought that he was cool too, but the girls were raving over it, so I jealously remarked, ‘Country dialects aren’t weird!’”

Check out the rest of the episode when it airs later on, which includes his parody of “The Greatest Love” character, ‘Dok Go Jin’!

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/kim-hyun-joong-reveals-he-was-jealous-of-won-bin-kang-dong-won

UEE shares a story about Kim Hyun Joong on Night after Night

After School’s UEE shares her story of her first encounter with SS501′ Kim Hyun Joong causing firing jealousy in many fan girls.

On the June 13th airing of SBS’s Night After Night, UEE confessed, “I first saw him during a CF (Commercial Film) shoot, we held hands right as we met.” She also added, “My coordinator is a fan of Kim Hyun Joong and laughed when she saw this. She had eye contact with Hyun Joong while asking me if I was happy [to hold hands with him], she was really embarrassed.”

UEE then came to her coordinator’s defense and reassured Hyun Joong that her coordinator was not talking to him when she jealously made that comment.

It was clear that Hyun Joong was infatuated by UEE’s presence; the shy flower boy also confessed, “When I first saw UEE, I was secretly making a fuss about how pretty she was in the back.” When he was asked how it felt to hold her hand by MC Park Myung Soo, Hyun Joong confessed that it felt “good.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/uee-shares-a-story-about-kim-hyun-joong-on-night-after-night

Kim Hyun Joong discusses his grades and love life during his school days

On the most recent episode of SBS’s ”Night After Night”, Kim Hyun Joong shared some interesting details about his school days.

The host asked the singer if he did well in school.

Kim Hyun Joong wittily replied, “I was the type to stay average, so I didn’t do too horribly. No matter how little I studied, there were always eight people ranked below me.”

He added, “Because I did soccer, I fell behind in class. I was scared my teacher would call my parents, so I stole the attendance book one day and threw it down the crevice in the elevator at my apartment.”

Kim also talked a bit about his flirting style during his school days: “I had a girl I liked, so I didn’t talk to any other female classmates.”

He apparently met his first love at a sundae stew restaurant, and explained to the audience how he managed to charm her into dating him. “In order to see her, I went to that stew place for two years straight. After that, we dated, but we grew apart after I debuted.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/kim-hyun-joong-discusses-his-grades-and-love-life-during-his-school-days

Guest kyotie077

does anyone really think he actually had a tattoo for his new mini album?

it says break down on his arm!!!

it looks real

Guest adikkeluangman

SS501’s Kim Hyun Joong admits he dated a celebrity for 10 months

20110614_1308033953_20563600_1.jpg

On June 14th, SS501 leader Kim Hyun Joong dropped by SBS Power FM’s “Choi Hwa Jung’s Power Time” for an interview, during which he openly confessed that he dated a female celebrity for approximately ten months.

When DJ Choi Hwa Jung asked, “Have you ever shown any interest to a female celebrity, or have you received a confession from them?”, Kim Hyun Joong responded, “Yes, it’s true.”

When asked how many, the singer responded, “I didn’t get any confessions, but I did date someone. We met for about ten months.”

Musing, he continued, “I made kimchi fried rice for my girlfriend one time,” stunning fans with the romantic side of his personality.

Kim Hyun Joong also commented on his ultimate ideal woman, Lee Hyori: “I wouldn’t like to meet Hyori nuna while I’m drinking. She’s a nuna that I respect and receive a lot of help from, so I don’t think I’d be able to drink with her comfortably.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/ss501s-kim-hyun-joong-admits-he-dated-a-celebrity-for-10-months

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Hyun Joong doesn’t want your “inconvenient” smart phone

1stBreakDown.jpg

Smart phones are the trend these days, especially among celebrities, however, Kim Hyun Joong is not one to follow that trend.

Whether it be during filming or recording, it’s common to see stars use their smart phones to keep busy during down time. However, Kim Hyun Joong is still using an old “folder style / clam shell / flip” phone, and he claims to never have used or wanted a more advanced phone.

Kim Hyun Joong explained, “Smart phones are inconvenient. Normal phones are more comfortable.” Even though he recently had to buy a new phone because his older phone broke, he still bought another folder phone.

A representative of Kim Hyun Joon said, “Kim Hyun Joong doesn’t show much interest in new cultural products. He says smart phones are inconvenient and insists on the style of the phone he used before.”

Not only does he not have a smart phone, but he doesn’t have a minihompy, Twitter, or any other SNS, and because he doesn’t have a smart phone, the use of SNS’s isn’t easy.

A celebrity friend of Kim Hyun Joong revealed, “It’s not necessarily for the sake of mysticism, but rather because he doesn’t enjoy internet communication much. Rather than through the internet, Kim Hyun Joong likes to meet with people in person. He doesn’t think like someone born in ‘86, but rather like someone in their 30s.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/kim-hyun-joong-doesnt-want-your-inconvenient-smart-phone

Kim Hyun Joong spotted on the streets of Hongdae on a Guerilla Date

201106172122121116_1.jpg

SS501’s Kim Hyun Joong caused a complete roadblock in Hongdae, Seoul.

On June 17th, through internet community sites and Twitter, netizens revealed that Kim Hyun Joong was in front of Hongdae filming for KBS 2TV’s “Entertainment Weekly: Guerrilla Date“.

Netizens posted pictures of him during the filming, which showed Kim Hyun Joong surrounded by hundreds of fans who came to get a glimpse of him. Also, many fans posted how they felt about seeing him in person, which was further proof of his wide popularity.

Meanwhile, during the guerrilla date, Kim Hyun Joong revealed how he felt about placing 1st during KBS 2TV’s “Music Bank” for his comeback solo track “Break Down“.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/kim-hyun-joong-spotted-on-the-streets-of-hongdae-on-a-guerilla-date

Archived