Dandelion + Ake Kaze

Guest Sou

風になろうか~~ᦃ
Both are at the top of my soundclick~! soundclick here!! Ake Kaze originally by Asuca Hayashi :: I sang this as a request by David for his birthday. <3<3 Hopefully he liked it, cause he got stuck mixing it. *laughs* I used to perform this song live all the time, so i still have the lyrics memorized after, like, three years. *laughs* Dandelion originally by KOKIA :: I hated the actual released version of this song, but I loved the vid version, so I did it, even though it doesn't fit my voice very well. :D This was pretty much a one shot and I had a lot of fun with it. Comments appreciated~! Enjoy, ne~!!

Guest animagelet

THE HECk. I was in the middle of commentinggg. and suddenly the whole window disappeared. T_T;;

I rememberrr you as the girl w/ a heck of a voice <333 and the curling of Rs <33

Ake Kaze - I love how your voice gets so strong and wild in the chorus <33 I love the traditional feel to this song.

Dandelion - woww. This is a unique song XD I just hear shakes and drums. your voice started out kind of cutee and it became so awfly awesomeee. i love it. <33

Infection - Beautiful beyond words. [gawsh so cliche] But your voice really suits this song. <3 Your vibrattoo iss soo TT_TT Wowww.

AND YOU CAN DRAWWW TOOOOO. <333 Your art is AMAZING. My gosh. creative titles too. I love ampuppetate <3 =] The colors and the mood.. just as exotic as your voicee =] zomboid is creepy T.T;; I'd be so fackin scared if I saw that on the walls of my neighborhood.

animagelet :: ahaha, thanks for dropping by my art site, na. xDD Dandelion... I used the PV version which is vocal and percussion. there was an actual released version, but i didn't like it very much, but the vocal line is so pretty that the PV version was very inviting... *laughs* And my voice is exotic? Wow, that's a first... *laughs* xDD

Thao :: Hopefully you'll be hearing more. my band dire will probably be coming out with its demo soon, and i'll probably test it out here~ i'm also releasing my asianize single soon too. *laughs*

• 5 weeks later...
Guest taceldi

ooh nice, I really liked dandelion, I've never heard this version though but it's still good ^_^. And I heard you rolling your R's hehe, well I enjoyed your singing, nice work!

Oh man your sig is GRUESOME. I can't help but keep staring at it. I just had to read replies first, now instead of dandelion, i'm listening to infection. I'll listen to it after :lol: I love this song. I love the way you sang it, it's so unique, so much better than the other version. You're so creative with your songs, gotta love the improvising.

OMG DANDELION IS THE BEST! sounds so fricking pro. Like the post above, I like how you roll your r's. I barely understood anything but the tone sounds good.

That's it, I can't keep editing. -_- I'm just going to say something final, I love your voice.

Archived