[drama 2007] Flowers For My Life 꽃 찾으러 왔단다

Guest angel2nyt

I'm kinda worried now. The Chi-subbing team has not released any eps for 2 weeks plus now. I'm not sure if they've stopped operation or slowed down operation due to low ratings but I really really hope they'd continue with this project. This drama is INDEED a one in a million drama different from other dramas I've seen before. And it's worth every single minute..

o...nooo, don't give up....I am still eagerly waiting for the Chi-subbed eps. Actually I will be happy with any kind of subs.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wynter

I'm kinda worried now. The Chi-subbing team has not released any eps for 2 weeks plus now. I'm not sure if they've stopped operation or slowed down operation due to low ratings but I really really hope they'd continue with this project. This drama is INDEED a one in a million drama different from other dramas I've seen before. And it's worth every single minute..

If that's the case, then I'll have to wait for English subs then, but I really really hope they don't stop releasing. This drama is indeed a rare gem.

Guest itz_n_obsession

cool more eps upload, thanks!! i think this is such a cute drama! it so serious yet a great comedy at the same time!

this drama actually is a good drama..i've finished ep-6 with eng sub..i can't stop watching episode by episode..don't know how come its ratings is so low :(

i strongly recommand to watch this such a cute drama

Thanks so much everyone for sharing goodies~!!! *BIG HUGZ*

Hi Jo, I'm worried too. :(

I am wondering if anyone might be interested to help translating from Korean to English. If so, feel free to send me a PM. This drama is indeed a gem and hope more people will be able to enjoy this series with subs. Thanks in advance~! :)

good news . the ratings went up

TNS Esp 13

Nationalwide

(>20) >20. 미니시리즈<꽃 찾으러 왔단다> KBS2 <8.8 (-----)

seoul

(>20) >20. 미니시리즈<꽃 찾으러 왔단다> KBS2 <8.4 (-----)

---------------------------------------------------------------

AGB Esp 13

Nationalwide

(>20) >20. 미니시리즈<꽃 찾으러 왔단다> KBS2 <9.1 (-----)

seoul

(>20) >20. 미니시리즈<꽃 찾으러 왔단다> KBS2 <9.1 (-----)

------------------

s_01.jpg

s_02.jpg

s_03.jpg

watch esp 13 online

20070626222_239_226_2804284600000385930002.png

꽃 찾으러 왔단다 13회 (64 분 39초)

2007-06-26 04:29:45

http://www.mgoon.com/Player/Mgoon_Player_F...mp;PlayerType=0

Guest cococrust

I think ZHBBS has dropped this drama. There are a lot of backlash, but there are hope that other subbing group will pick up this drama (especially TSXZ).

Guest Wynter

Yay, I'm so glad the ratings went up. This drama definitely deserves it!

I'm disappointed to hear that ZHBBS has dropped the drama. I went to their forums a few days ago and saw quite a lot of heated postings in the Flowers For My Life thread. :( Yes, I hope another subbing group will pick up where they left off soon. I need my FFML fix!

Guest msau99

I think ZHBBS has dropped this drama. There are a lot of backlash, but there are hope that other subbing group will pick up this drama (especially TSXZ).

I do believe they will complete subbing it....just a question of when..... Maybe they will release chinese-subbed ep9-16 together. Coz the main chinese translator is now focused on subbing war of $ and air city .....and the original chinese translator for flowers seems to hv dropped out of the team??

Pray hard they will be up and running soon......

Personally I like the quality of their chinese subs :)

I went to ZHBBS website to take a look and yeah there's quite a lot of complaints and dissatisfaction with some posts deleted and accounts suspended apparently for flaming. It looks like the chinese subbing group has not come out to explain the delays in releasing the subs for this drama and people are unhappy about the lack of any news.

Guest Wynter

Yes, I think the main reason for all the flaming and stuff is because ZHBBS hasn't explained why they haven't continued subbing the series. I mean, as a subber myself I understand that fansubbing is not an easy job, and I think the Chinese community are already super-efficient, being able to churn out subs and encodes a day after the episode is aired in Korea. Plus, the qualities are great too. I'm thinking that perhaps fans shouldn't be so demanding. After all, the fansubbers are doing a service for us without even getting paid. Whether or not to continue subbing the series is within their rights alone. However it would have been good if ZHBBS said SOMETHING about the hiatus (if it is one, which I hope it is), even if it's simply announcing that they're going to drop it and the reason why, rather than leaving so many people hanging like that.

The only comfort I take in this is that I have a lot of episodes to look forward to once subs come out, so I can watch all of them in one sitting!

im also disappointed in ZHBBS too.. i do appreciate their hard work but this is not the first time already.. earlier they stop releasing surgeon bong dal hee halfway too and said they will continue after they finish another drama.. in the end they took on a new drama instead and no news of surgeon bong dal hee anymore until another team took over, which did a bad job..

im not trying to make them sound bad.. but they have to know their limits.. from what i know they only have very few translators, like just one main translator.. taking on aircity and war of money and trying to release them as fast as TSXZ.. rivals? hehe :P but still keeping my fingers crossed for them.. it'll be a waste if they give up on such a great drama, just like surgeon bong dal hee which is great as well.. please give us some update..

P.S i was looking through my happy shares company collection and i saw kim ji hoon vs bae seul gi.. haha i actually watched it before but didnt know who he is.. but now i know.. how did he get so hot hehe.. cute!!

Guest renni72

Please ignore the ratings and watch the drama. It is an enjoyable drama with humour and tears. The script is good and the cast, including the supporting cast is worth watching too. The human elements in the drama make one pause and think about relationship with those around you (how to love, how to treasure, how to understand each other etc)

Thanks Shirley for the ratings~! Glad to know that more people are watching this drama. :)

As for the subs, I hope there will be some annoucement whether ZHBSS will continue subbing or not. They're working on in providing subs and hopefully people will respect them. :( Chinese translators, aja fighting~! :)

Some caps from Episode 13

viewimageid4.jpg

viewimagemv3.jpg

viewimageyn7.jpg

viewimageqc1.jpg

Source: DC KBS Drama Gallery

Guest bwitched

thanks serenity for our first caps of the latest eps..

n thanks shirley for bringing us the good news on the rating..

as for the subbing problem..i'm quite dissapointed by I understand the situation. SO him nera him chinese subbing team n of course BON FUNSUBS

Guest Fleur

Firstly, I'm happy the ratings kinda went up! (Though we all noe that it deserves much more than what it's getting now) ^_^

I really really miss this show, since, like many of you have mentioned, the chinese subbed eps have stopped coming out.

I miss discussing the show too. And yep, to answer some of you, the OST isn't out yet. Not too sure why it's taking so long...

Guest Wynter

Haha I'm toying with the idea of watching the raws and reading javabeans' summary... but I really don't like not understanding what the actors are saying, especially since I love the dialogue in Flowers so much. :( Patience... patience... ^_^

Archived