[drama 2007] Flowers For My Life 꽃 찾으러 왔단다

Guest angel2nyt

I really like the OST of the drama..

Aiks..are they gonna even release it?

Just got Ep 9 done.. and I can't reiterate more on how good this drama is..

I know, the music is one of the strongest elements of FFML, but there hasn't been any news of its release. Other dramas airing in the same periods have released their OST ages ago.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lilyphilia.

just watched eps 11 awhile ago and it's definitely one of the saddest eps i've seen so far,,

hana is so cute when she cries,.can't wait for eps 12!! :P

and i love the ost too especially the main theme, the instrumental one.. :)

i think Flowers for my life might be one of those drama what wont have a ost release .which is such a pity .

yes esp 11 was just making me teared up .~ lan and hana make such a special pair of friends .and Lan was the one who make Hana realise what is it like to lost someone you care for .~ ..*sob* .at least when Lan went away .she was not alone ...there were people who care enough to send her on her last part of the journey

it was such a perfect picnic she has with Hana, Ho Sang , Eun tak and Nam Kyung ..happiness is simple to lan ..which affect the rest of them too .to see how happy Lan is ..happiness is indeed infectious at times .~

Guest ripgal

^ That's too bad..because I really like the OST a lot, plus the songs are very unique. With an oldies/classic feel to it, and yet fits the drama very well..

Guest densetsu_ghem

I really love this series! :lol:

The drama makes me realized the effects of life and death (they both have the positive and negative).

Life is short, we must treasure the people we cared for.

Even if someone close to us died, they will always be with us not physically, but in our heart...memories.

Guest bwitched

okies..I kind of compiled every songs that Javabeans has inserted in her review of each eps of the drama and I called it the unoffcial OST. Some of the major songs from the drama can be found in this OST. Just to sooth the thought of not having a OST at all..All the credit goes to Javabeans..:)

OST.jpg

the link

http://www.sendspace.com/file/nbrfzd

Guest ripgal

Bewitched, siannnnkyuuuuu so much. You really made my day.. You've really done us FFML fans a great favor! :D

I just got Ep 10 subbed done yesterday night.. and seeing Hana holding back her feelings for Ho Sang was sooo sad. :tears:

Guest Zombie

It is one of those underrated good drama, will try to catch up with it. So many good dramas of late to watch. :sweatingbullets:

Guest renni72

The drama started off in a light hearted manner but as the story progresses, it gets sadder and sadder. As the story moves along, we get to know the character more and better hence we feel very much for them when they are faced with issues of death.

Hana's character changed the most. She couldn't cry, even though she made herself sit through a tragic movie to try to cry...but as she gets to learn how to love and care for Hosang, she found herself crying naturally when Hosang left and when Lan, her only friend, left too.

Her character is not boring.

Guest Wynter

Wowow, the last 6eps c-subbed? Can't wait to grab them!

No official OST? Dang. But thanks bwitched for compiling an unofficial one! Much love. I'll definitely be grabbing it. :)

Guest jukecookie

Hey There..

I really really love the songs in this... But I cant seem to download the unofficial ost with sendspace... Can some one please please please please upload it somewhere else???

Thanks a bunch in advance!!! =)

Archived