Fonts, Brushes, & Textures, etc

Guest Saranghae012

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SOUL'd to:GD

Does anyone know what these fonts are? PLEASE HELP ME OUT IF YOU CAN.

hyori.jpg

WHERE IT SAYS. hyori lee (in hadnwritting)

Credits to. Shua

po10wq.png

WHERE IT SAYS. itter winter (right? The handwritting one if you don't know which one I mean)

Credits to. tainted_innocence

round46ep.jpg

WHERE IT SAYS. happy together (in handwritting)

Credits to. Sarang

deathkiss.jpg

WHERE IT SAYS. Kills of Death (On right bottom corner)

Credits to. blahdee

PLEASE & THANK YOU!

{Janny*}

Thank you so much insideMYheart! But does anyone know where to get the font La Danse FOR FREE? PLEASE HELP ME OUT! I REALLY WANT THAT FONT!!! PLEASE & THANK YOU EVERYONE!

{Janny*}

AHHH! THIS IS DRIVING MY richard simmons CRAZY! I CAN'T DOWNLOAD ANY TEXTURES AT ALL! NOT ON MY BROTHER'S PC LAP TOP or MY MAC OS X COMPUTER!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I WANT & NEED TEXTURES! HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO GE TTHEM!?? I NEED HELP PLEASE! I'M DYYYING!!! PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU CAN!

{Janny*}

No, when I right click, these are the usual options on MAC OS X:

` Download Link to disk (Tried this and it downloaded the image, usually it downloads the brush when I click this at Deviant Art.)

` Copy Link to Clipboard (Tried this, it turned out to be a javascript link, didn't work)

` Download image to disk

` Open image in new window

` Copy image to clipboard

On My brother PC LAP TOP:

When I right click, it just doesn't work I think. It just has...

* Save image as

* Print Image

* Copy link

---> etc.

I don't know what's wrong, how do you guys usually download yours? Cause I CAN'T AT ALL! IT'S PISSING ME OFF! IT'S MAKING ME GO NUTS!!! PLEASE HELP SOMEONE!

{Janny*}

Thank you

Guest dork.sauce

No, when I right click, these are the usual options on MAC OS X:

` Download Link to disk (Tried this and it downloaded the image, usually it downloads the brush when I click this at Deviant Art.)

` Copy Link to Clipboard (Tried this, it turned out to be a javascript link, didn't work)

` Download image to disk

` Open image in new window

` Copy image to clipboard

On My brother PC LAP TOP:

When I right click, it just doesn't work I think. It just has...

* Save image as

* Print Image

* Copy link

---> etc.

I don't know what's wrong, how do you guys usually download yours? Cause I CAN'T AT ALL! IT'S PISSING ME OFF! IT'S MAKING ME GO NUTS!!! PLEASE HELP SOMEONE!

{Janny*}

Thank you

well usually you don't 'download' them, you save them. So you have a mouse or something right? Right click and choose save image as on your brother's laptop. It seems it won't work on the MAC OS X. Then open up the folder you saved it in and open PS or whatever program you have. with that folder still open, drag the icon of the texture into the proggram.

WALA! You're done!

Now use it for what you need.

I can download fonts, but I don't know how to load them into Photoshop I've saved them from their compressed zip folder, but when I go to photoshop to find it, it's not there. Help please!

Archived