Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

Wonnie spotted having a meal with group of a men (at the bar?)
B2bKU5GCIAABaxR.jpg

This person upload this pic in twitter on 15/11 02.00 AM.
credit to the owner via twitter
I think his shirt and hat same with this
10666198_747559628632315_405747785_n.jpg

Actually @ruzikie i prefer to see him in a movie, or even he will do drama i hope he will choose the cable TV, bcoz what i see nowadays Kdrama is too much Cinderella thing like about chaebol or the heirs whose falinin love with the ordinary girl. Cable TV is more realistic story like Reply 1994,Gabdong and Misaeng they are acting is more natural in cable TV and i dunno why. Maybe they can adaptation serial Lie To Me from US,it will be great if his role like Dr. Cal Lightman  B-)

Hwang Jung-min and Kang Dong-won team up in revenge thrillerby girlfriday | November 18, 2014 | 3 Comments

HwangJungMin_KangDongWon1.jpg

Well you know I’m always a happy camper when there’s no end in sight to Kang Dong-won’s steady stream of projects. He’s had a pretty strong showing on the big screen this past year with the melodrama Dugeun Dugeun My Heart and the historical action filmKundo: Age of the Rampant, and now he’s in talks to start off 2015 alongside Hwang Jung-min (When a Man Loves) in his new revenge thriller Untold Story of a Prosecutor.

read full article: http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/11/hwang-jung-min-and-kang-dong-won-team-up-in-revenge-thriller/

so I guess no drama in the near future... But yes to this team up... Hwang Jung Min and kang dong won!!! a Win for sure!!!

@czakharelna, thank for information.....KDW's next big screen!DRAMAFEVER.com having movie 'M'(MOVIE NIGHT), stars Kang Dong Won and Gong Hyo-jin. If not watching movie 'M', let watch 'M' and pray for KDW's new film will MUCH..MUCH better!Movie 'M'...thiller...but very 'boring/confusing/....THUMP DOWN!Kang Dong Won's very handsome/cute..in movie 'M'.

class="at_ttl" style="text-align: center; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 30px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 35px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both;"Which K-Drama Stars Are The Smartest?Im Si Wan plays worker Jang Geu Rae on the drama "Misaeng." He plays a worker with only a GED but he's no dummy. His character's ability to strategize had him on track to become a professional baduk player. And those strategizing skills come in handy at the office.
It's fitting that ZE:A's Im Si Wan should play someone smart as he studied mechanical engineering at Busan University. There he was considered a gifted student and received plenty of academic awards. His fellow ZE:A members even voted him the smartest in the group.
Actor Kang Dong Wan also majored in mechanical engineering, only he attended Hanyang University. The actor, who appears in the k-movies "My Brilliant Life" and "Kundo: Age of Rampant," graduated Hanyang University with honors. His classmates described him as both smart and good-natured.
Song Joong Ki demonstrated his academic abilities by scoring 380 points out of 400 on his college entrance exams. He was admitted to Sungkyunkwan University. But his parents decided he was too shy so they sent him to acting classes. Song Joong Ki decided he liked acting better than academics. Now he earns high grades as an actor.
Lee Sang Yoon's college entrance score was close to Song Joong Ki's. The star of "The Liar Game" and "Angel Eyes" scored 370 out of 400 points. Lee Sang Yoon majored in physics but took over a decade to graduate because he had to take so many breaks for his acting career.
Kim Tae Hee is not only beautiful, she's smart. She scored 100 percent in all her subjects throughout middle school. Her teachers had never seen anything like it. Her good grades earned her acceptance into Seoul University, which is the top Korean University. There she earned a bachelor's degree from the Department of Textiles, Merchandising and Fashion Design. Kim Tae Hee is currently starring in a Chinese drama "Wang Xizhi."What's her secret to good grades? According to Kim Tae Hee, the secret is to study at your own pace and never give up.
Don't let Honey Lee's beauty-pageant-worthy good looks fool you either. She has a master's degree in Korean Traditional Music from Seoul National University. Lee was named a gayageum prodigy by the prestigious Kumho Art Center. This year she appears in the comedy "Modern Farmer" with co-star Lee Hongki and the film "Tazza 2," co-starring with Bigbang's T.O.P. She and Kim Tae Hee are good friends. Copyright ⓒ 2014 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Guest AnJilaah

Not sure if its true but this article says, Kang Dong Won will attend the 51'st Daejong (Golden Bell) Awards. The award show will be held today, November 21.
201489841416541622.jpg

Source:The Fact

99107275.jpg

Kang Dong Won is mentioned in the Super Idol Chart Show and he was #2 alongside Taeyeon of SNSD for lucky idols (successful fan) who met their own idols.

It mentioned that Taeyeon has been consistent with having KDW as her ideal type for eight long years (since her debut). Since she is such a big fan, the radio show she use to DJ gave her a farewell gift where KDW had a voice message for her in the show. And now in 2014, she is a successful fan as she met him this 2014 with her cameo appearance in KDW's new movie, My Palpitating Life. See certification show above.
kkk lucky Taeyeon. <:-P
Clip below:

News Source: enews24Video Credit: 수원막걸리 @youtube
EDIT:
Talking about Taeyeon reminded me of this clip... hahaha

Source: kushv ohani @‌

Kang Dong Won Considers Movie Scenario For ‘’War of Prosecutor”kdramastars.jpg?w=600
Actor Kang Dong Won received movie script for ''War of Prosecutor (tentative title)," and is positively considering starring in the film. Actor Kang Dong Won was recently offered a position in the upcoming film "War of Prosecutor," and is considering taking a part in the film. The film "War of Prosecutor" tells a story of a talented prosecutor who goes to prison for a crime he did not commit, and recruits the best and brightest criminals for a revenge. Actor Hwang Jung Min, who is known for his performance skills, was casted to play the prosecutor. Actor Kang Dong Won's role in the film has not been uncovered yet. In related news, actor Kang Dong Won's most recent movie that came out was "My Palpitating Life," which tells the story of parents who had their first child at the ages of seventeen, and their seventeen-year-old son who is preparing to say good-bye to the world. Kang Dong Won played the naïve, loving dad, Dae Soo, in "My Palpitating Life," with actress Song Hye Kyo, who played Mi Ra, Kang Dong Won's wife and mother of the child with progeria.
  Copyright ⓒ 2014 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

• 2 weeks later...

Lee Hyori and husband Lee Sang Soon to perform together for animal rights + Lee Seung Gi, Kang Dong Won, and more donate to event

December 4, 2014 @ 4:46 am

0xLZ5h.jpg

Lee Hyori and husband Lee Sang Soon will be standing on the same stage together via an animal rights event.

On December 6 at 4PM KST, animal rights group Kara will be hosting a support party event titled "Miracle of Beautiful Things" at the Seoul World Cup Stadium reception hall. The party will feature an auction of celebrity goods as well as celebratory performances.

The performers will include gayageum singer-songwriter Jung Min Ah and the married couple Lee Hyori and Lee Sang Soon. As this will be the celebrity wife and husband's first collaborative performance since their marriage, people are highly anticipating how they will complement each other on stage.
The auction will feature goods donated by various celebrities. The production crew of the movie 'Whistle Blower', which was directed by Lim Soon Rye and featured Yoon Yeon Suk and Park Hae Il, will be donating the clothes worn in the movie. Other donors include UN Peace Messenger and famous animal welfare expert Dr. Jane Goodall, writer Noh Hee Kyung,
Kang Dong Won, Yoo Ah In, Lee Seung Gi, Son Ye Jin, and Go Ara. All of the profits made from the auction will be used for water protection activities. 

source

zLgj6f.jpg
6CEuz1.jpg

hello

there are news in naver & nate that oppa will star in a movie w/ Kim Yoon-seok the guy who play villain in jeonwoochi.

waiting for english translations of this news i wonder what happen to the other movie w/ hwang jung min?

it will be awesome if he will do both <3

According to StarNews, Kim Yoon-seok and KDW are in the final stages of negotiation for the movie Black Priest (temporary title). Both of them will be playing Catholic priests who become involved in some sort of incident, and the movie will chronicle the events that happen because of the incident. 
There really isn't much detail about it yet, but I'd trust his choice in scripts. 

itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="margin: 17px 0px 7px; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 40px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 34px; word-wrap: break-word; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Yun Seok and Gang Dong Won could reunite for new movie52499-282836.jpgKim Yun Seok, Gang Dong Won

It was revealed today that Kim Yun Seok and Gang Dong Won could be set for a reunion on the big screen, through upcoming movie ‘Black Priest’ (working title).

The production company revealed that talks with Kim Yun Seok and Gang Dong Won were at an advanced phase. The lead actress hasn’t been decided yet, although they are leaning towards casting a rookie. The movie is scheduled for begin filming next February.

If all goes according to plan, it will be a reunion for Kim Yun Seok and Gang Dong Won, who last worked together on the movie ‘Woochi’ in 2009.

The movie will be directed by Jang Jae Hyun, and tells the story of two Catholic priests who gets embroiled into an incident.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

class="titleNews"Kang Dong Won and Kim Yoon Suk Finalizing Details for ‘The Black Priests’

2014.12.08 14:55 Newsen Jo Yeon Kyung Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

9TURXq.jpg

It seems like Kim Yoon Suk and Kang Dong Won will be reuniting once again after six years.

According to an affiliate of the film The Black Priests (translated), Kim Yoon Suk and Kang Dong Won are currently finalizing details for The Black Priests. If no special circumstances arise, they will confirm their appearance.

If Kim Yoon Suk and Kang Dong Won join The Black Priests, they will be reuniting in six years since the 2009 movie Jeon Woochi. Since the film Jeon Woochi was a box office success, gathering over 6 million audience members at the time and with Kim Yoon Suk and Kang Dong Won both being top stars in Korea, anticipation has been rising on the upcoming movie.

The production company Zip Cinema also produced Jeon Woochi, and Kang Dong Won previously worked with Zip Cinema in a number of projects, including Voice of a Murderer, Haunters, My Brilliant Life and more.

The Black Priests is a film about two Catholic priests getting involved in an incident. It has been reported that Kim Yoon Suk and Kang Dong Won received love calls for the two priests’ characters. The film will be the debut project of director Jang Jae Hyun, who received an award from Mise-en-scene Short Film Festival for the film 12th Assistant Deacon.

Photo credit: Newsen

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/82662/kangdongwon-and-kimyoonsuk-reunite-for-a-new-movie

class="single__title entry-title"Kim Yoon Seok and Kang Dong Won to make big screen comeback with “Dark Priests”n70rXy.png

Veteran actord Kim Yoon Seok and Kang Dong Won will be reuniting for a big screen comeback with their upcoming film, Dark Priests.

According to the film industry on December 8th, Kim Yoon Seok and Kang Dong Won have recently begun looking into, and mediating, detailed matters after confirming their decisions to star in the new movie, Dark Priests (tentative English title).

Dark Priests is a film that draws a story about two Catholic priests who get involved in a series of afflictive incidents. This film is deemed as the new year’s biggest project by the same production team that created All About My Wife (2012) and Cold Eyes (2013).

Both Kang Dong Won and Kim Yoon Seok have previously worked together on the 2009 hit film, Jeon Woochi.

Many netizens have become overjoyed by the news of top actors Kim Yoon Seok and Kang Dong Won teaming together for a new movie, leaving comments such as, I can’t believe this pairing is finally coming back!” “Can’t wait for this movie!!! These two together will make such an interesting plot,” and, “Kim Yoon Seok is one of the greatest veteran actors and Kang Dong Won is handsome and so good at these thriller roles… I’ll definitely be watching the day it comes out.

Source: Star News, Canon CI, and Daum

http://www.koreaboo.com/kmovie/kim-yoon-seok-kang-dong-won-make-big-screen-comeback-dark-priests/

----------------------------------

the handsome priest!  ;))

EKfVF0.jpg

45fK5h.jpg
credit kdw dc

Kim Yoon-seok and Kang Dong-won reunite in new filmby girlfriday | December 8, 2014 | 7 Comments

KimYoonSeok_KangDongWon1.jpg

Sigh, seeing this pairing back together again just makes me want to go watch Jeon Woochi for the millionth time. Nothing beats Kang Dong-won in that quirky wizard role, and Kim Yoon-seok is just always great, but especially great when he’s a badass. The two actors will be reuniting for a new movie called Black Priests, and though the genre isn’t specified, from the description I’m getting a scary horror vibe. Gack, I’m such a wuss about scary movies, but I love these two actors. Dilemmas!

Read more: http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/12/kim-yoon-seok-and-kang-dong-won-reunite-in-new-film/