Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

class="content-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Song Hye Gyo and Kang Dong Won Take over Paris for Vogueddangha August 15, 2014 | SOOMPIkang-dong-won-song-hye-kyo-vogue-01.jpg

Actors Song Hye Gyo and Kang Dong Won took over Paris with their amazing styles for a photo spread with fashion magazine Vogue Korea.

On August 14, Vogue released the b-cuts from the photo shoot with the two beautiful actors, which were all good enough to be a great spread themselves. The two actors, who co-star in the upcoming film “My Brilliant Life” posed in a variety of locations in Paris for the fashion spread. They channeled classic French looks, reminiscent of Godard films. 

The final cuts that made into the magazine will be revealed in the September issue of Vogue Korea. 

Song Hye Gyo and Kang Dong Won’s melodrama movie “My Brilliant Life” will open in theaters on September 3. 

Check out some of the gorgeous shots below!

Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won are a chic visual couple in B-cuts for 'Vogue Korea'

233423_900.jpg

It's a shame that Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won denied dating rumors because they make a good looking couple as evidenced by their B-cuts (photos not chosen for print) from their 'Vogue Korea' pictorial!

Song Hye Kyo took on an Audrey Hepburn-esque look, drawing all eyes with her stand-alone charisma and beauty, while Kang Dong Won looked superbly handsome in his suit. They also donned matching sunglasses to perfect the couple concept with the black-and-white pictorial giving off a vintage vibe.

Their A-cuts and interview will be revealed a bit later on through 'Vogue Korea's September issue! Their upcoming movie 'My Brilliant Life' ('My Palpitating Life') is also set to premiere on September 3.

song-hye-kyo_1408071243_20140815_SongHye

credits @allkpop

201408151358770740_53ed94dab2d53.jpg
On Monday Kang Dong Won and Kundo Director came to CoaBM Filming Set~ They met Ha Jung Woo and discussed about Kundo Box Office.Theywere suprised after Roaring Current release,Kundo box office immediately fell down and consoled at each other.Meanwhile CoaBM is currently filmed 37 scenes out of 60 scenes and expected to be release in January 2015.
Source: OSENcredit to ladykate1023 twitterAugust 16 2014
CoaBM is short for Chronicles of a Blood Merchant. The chinese adapted movie that Ha Jung Woo will star and direct...

I wish there were some pics... 
wonder if Ha ji won was at the set...?it would have been reunion of sort for Duelist co-stars...It would just blow my mind....

@biancaloveu18, @czakhareina, I don't see the date he went to the filming set as the news said from OSEN.but it's correct he was in Bangkok on Monday 11 Aug, even was found at the restaurant before going to the airport with the same outfit at 9pm... 

fM6s6O.JPG

btw, found this pic in INS, I see this post tagged Paris but donno if it is recent one or old,he is so adorable and such a ninja anyway....lol
NmVjs9.jpg
credit burry_bunny

@oceanluv tnx for sharing kdw pics i love seeing him in casual attire.

your so lucky u already saw him in person. i wish i could see oppa too in person if that happens i will really ask for a hug :D i really envy that fan girl that he hug at kundo naver talk

maybe oppa dont mind giving a free hug :P

Guest AnJilaah

^thanks @oceanluv KDW is such a ninja. He went somewhere without us knowing. haha! anyway, I'm glad he get to have his free time despite the numerous promotions he has been doing for the couple of months already. :P
and also it is nice to see KDW supporting both of his former co-stars (Ha Jung Woo and Ha Ji Won). :)
anyway, to add on KDW's idol fangirls (kkk), Hyosung of Secret (the one from the far right if i am not mistaken) chose KDW as her ideal type. :P
secret1-800x450.jpg

On the August 15 radio broadcast of KBS Cool FM’s “Lee Sora’s Music Plaza,” all four members of group Secretappeared as guests and shared about their ideal types.

---OMIT nonKDW related---

Member Hyosung also shared, “Kang Dong Won [is my ideal type]. I only look at personality and not at faces, and my ideal type is a man who can love me.” 

Source: Soompi

Guest rjuliet

so many members of girl bands and also an actress dubbed kdw as their ideal man...suzy miss a, taeyeon snsd, hyorin sistar, dara 2ne1...actress shim eun kyung...and i remember anjilaah u said at ur blog jooyeon afterschool ideal type is him too, not sjs...now hyosung secret...im curious, anyone knows why?

rjuliet said: so many members of girl bands and also an actress dubbed kdw as their ideal man...suzy miss a, taeyeon snsd, hyorin sistar, dara 2ne1...actress shim eun kyung...and i remember anjilaah u said at ur blog jooyeon afterschool ideal type is him too, not sjs...now hyosung secret...im curious, anyone knows why?

Guest rjuliet

aawww thanks tanio for ur answer, kinda agree with it too...and thanks raito for cute cine21 cover pic...also thanks to maye may for awesome bunch of vogue pictorials...