Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

Guest AnJilaah

@zazau_lynk haha zaza their conversation is so funny. Taeyeon doesn't want to share =)) 
KDW taking part for SPUR LOVE MODE 100. I think this is part of their promotions for their 25th anniversary (I am not sure but I think SPUR is a Japanese fashion magazine). 
 http://youtu.be/_Acz4J7ukOk 
 Credit: spur@youtube
@oceanluv aigoo i wonder why they set it on private? huhu I hope they or someone else can upload a new vid of this. [-O<

@AnJilaah, that video was set to private...  :((
SPUR LOVE MODE 100 spur 25th_anniversary
SPUR創刊25周年を記念したスペシャルプロジェクト。
キーワードは「LOVE MODE,LOVE SPUR」。
SPURでお馴染みのデザイナー・モデル・エディターたちによる「私のLOVE MODE」ムービーを100本お届けします。
お気に入りのメッセージをあなたの好きな人たちとシェアして、SPURと一緒に世界へ­向けて「LOVE MODE」宣言をしてください。
特設サイト(http://hpplus.jp/spur/25th_anniversary)も要チェック。
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

google transSpecial project to commemorate the 25th anniversary SPUR launched. 
Keyword "LOVE MODE, LOVE SPUR". 
We will deliver 100 pieces of movie "LOVE MODE" My designer model editor us familiar with SPUR. 
With Share and likes people of this message to your own favorite, please "LOVE MODE" declaration towards the world along with the SPUR. 
Check out special website also (http://hpplus.jp/spur/25th_anniversary).

screen caps by wanwan_itibanbosi 
wXrjmI.jpg
OVP77K.jpg
FYJr48.jpg

BLPNRh.jpg
Otm5Vb.jpg
OVdFz0.jpgV0Zyoh.jpgE7E4pQ.jpg
QWW6qt.jpg
vRlhS6.jpgkPN4LG.jpgmTCNKY.jpgvK4hls.jpg

Edit
MPL cumulative attendance  = 1,565,284 viewersKOBIS/KOFIC

whaaatttt now seohyun ideal type is also kdw and she is obsessed with him....oh noooooo, he's taken already....hehe by me i mean...lol...just kidding chingus...he is so adorable and ideal, of course many girls are dreaming to be with him ;;) ...simkung simkung always 8-> 
so cute :x 
mTCNKY.jpg

more info abt SPUR LOVE MODE 100 (google trans)http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3306028531

kdw shot for the 25th anniversary of SPUR Magazine and talked about his favorite designer items.
- 2001-2001 A / W Tom Ford Gucci period of Hunting Hat (hunting cap)0AApX2.jpg7crdtI.jpg
- 2003 S Christian Dior's / S Hedi slimane period skinny pantsvmlP5f.jpgJCZu77.jpg
- 2005 S / S Under the Palace expensive margin NUMBER (N) INE asymmetrical vestucQ4rN.jpgvqFg3O.jpg
- 2005-2006 Takahashi UNDERCOVER SeriesleSdVu.jpgldik2P.jpg
- Friends 2013 Matsui signs of heart SISE Hero design
R6BG4x.jpgVZyLlo.jpg

MPL reached to 1.6 m views already!  :x
CWEdVe.jpg
KOBIS/KOFIC
-------------------
kdw will join Open Night of the 9th London Film Festival on Sept 16th!

9th London Korean Film Festival Announces 2014 Programme

London 6-15th November
UK Tour 16th-21st November

cUqS5Q.jpg

The London Korean Film Festival (LKFF) returns to the capital for the 9th annual edition, 6th -21st November. Presented by the Korean Cultural Centre UK, the 2014 programme gives audiences across the capital and select UK venues the very best of contemporary Korean Cinema from this year with over 50 screenings, including UK and European premieres of box office hits, critically acclaimed independent titles, and retrospective programmes spanning epic period action adventures, edge of your seat thrillers, romantic comedies, dramas, documentary and short films. The London Korean Film Festival also offers audiences unique access to the cream of Korean filmmaking talent including directors, producers, actors and programmers.

The LKFF continues to grow from strength to strength, showcasing both established and emerging talent in the Korean Film Industry. 2015 will mark the 10th edition of the Festival and this year’s programme is crucial in cementing LKFF’s position as an exciting and innovative festival within the UK film calendar, as well as setting the scene for next year’s 10th anniversary celebrations. The 2014 line up boasts a stellar programme of highly anticipated film titles and visiting big name guests.

The Odeon West End, in the heart of cinema-going London, will be the main home for the 2014 London Korean Film Festival. Additional venues include Odeon Covent Garden, Odeon Kingston and the Korean Cultural Centre. For fans of Korean cinema who are not in London, a selection of LKFF programme highlights will travel to Norwich, Hebden Bridge and Aberystwyth between 16th – 21st November.

The key strands for 2014 LKFF programme include:

• K-Period Drama
  • BIFF’s Choice
  • K-Spotlight
  • K-Focus: Actor Jung Woo-sung
  • K-Focus: Producer Lee Jun-dong
  • K-Focus: Director Kim-Ki-duk
  • K-Literature & Webtoon
  • K-Actors
  • K-Classics
  • K-Shorts

The London Korean Film Festival opens on 6th November at the Odeon West End withKUNDO: AGE OF THE RAMPANT. Set in the mid-19th Century, in the last days of the corrupt Joseon Dynasty, KUNDO is a period action about a militia group of bandits – Kundo – who rise up against their unjust nobility stealing from the rich and giving to the poor. Directed by Yoon Jong-bin (NAMELESS GANGSTER: RULES OF THE TIME) this film boasts cracking action scenes and sweeping vistas, starring Ha Jung-woo (THE CHASER, NAMELESS GANGSTER: RULES OF THE TIME) and Kang Dong-won (MY BRILLIANT LIFE). In an interesting London link, the soundtrack for KUNDO by Cho Young Wuk (OLDBOY) was recorded and mixed at Abbey Road Studios by Sam Okell who mixed LORD OF THE RINGS. Director Yoon Jong-bin, lead actor Kang Dong-won and producer Han Jae-duk are confirmed to attend Opening Night.

K-Period Drama KUNDO: AGE OF THE RAMPANT is one example of this strand, showcasing the lavishly produced epic period dramas and action adventure titles, which have recently taken the Korean Box Office by storm.more
    --------------------------
    random gif    ;;) Cdi9GT.gif
    HJuL7k.gif
    gRSO4D.gif

credit kdw dc

DfH4CB.gif
    5fc4BI.gif
    33V7Ch.gif
    jOg7FZ.gif
    Ssfhmc.gif
    pFYHdk.gif
    hn26Km.gif
    ta7qas.gif

@oceanlu, KDW jointed 9th LKFF already...Sept 16? Glad to hear this news. Wow, I want watching KUNNDO right now because knowing it's sound track like movie LORD OF THE RINGS. KUNDO: Age Of The Rampant is movie? Why the news someone call K-Period Drama? Do you know the meaning of K-Period Drama? Then waiting(MBL) Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won will be together at HIFF!, right?!

in recent ha ji won interview(in singapore)

Bringing the question back to what was asked in the press conference about your chemistry with your co-stars, if you had a choice to choose - which male actor would you like to work with again and in what setting? 
Ha Ji Won : Kang Dong Wan. ‘Cos I met him previously for a movie (the upcoming Chronicle of a Blood Merchant) and it was in a period setting. I think during that time there were a lot of restricted emotions ‘cos of the story setting. So I want to move forward in time and come back to the modern times we all live in and experience different kinds of acting. Back then we practi s ed a lot [together] and we had a lot of chemistry. I want to go back to that and have that working relationship again. 

-proud of kang don won.!!
 source :http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/hallyu/ha-ji-won-has-it-all-beauty-brains-and-brawn

Interviews:

-DULIEST(?) w/Ha Ji Won...........A: noona....

-Idol-Kpop................................... A: like ALL(smart!.... while host 'pointed' to some    'names')

-favor music/.Kpop group............A: NOT ...'song dance'=Kpop(?)...liking ROCK...'Coldplay' music.....

-school/First place?.............. ......A: NO.

-then  /Second?.................... ......KDW.....smiled!

-Father...high officer?...................A: ...'worker'....(his father is Vice President/CEO...popular company)

-among costar..WHO..'chemistry'..A: Song Hye Kyo

-future............................................Marrying at 30...if not.....'till 40....! Happy family and will be(forgot his 'word' but something...) depend' on family(was born 1981)

-children like to be 'celebrity'......   A: NO!...too much competition! 

That is KANG DONG WON.

I am pround by 'myself'.....(but 'sad'..10 seconds....NOT related to KDW=same last name)...like COLDPLAY music............

@drbigapplehehehe saw that translation of question of HJW wanting to work with KDW also... so happy about that.. I wonder when this will come true...?I hope it is sooner than later...I think HJW was not able to attend MPL VIP premier cause of busy schedule? maybe because of CoaBM? much like Ha jung woo
@RoseSBLOOD is a drama that is planned for 2015 and would be produced by KBS. check HEREand yup he is gonna be a vampire doctor...! and it is gonna be awesome if it will be by KDW... but still with KBS.. urgghh I can see so many issues but if KDW is game for the role I think the project would be good...

Guest AnJilaah

Kang Dong Won was mentioned in TTS interview in Entertainment Relay last September 27.
When asked if they got to see Kang Dong Won in person for his movie 'My Brilliant Life', Taeyeon shared, "I have been a fan of his since a long time ago." Tiffany revealed that when she told him that Taeyeon was a fan, he was chic and too shy to say anything. Seohyun added, "When we were talking amongst ourselves, saying how handsome [Kang Dong Won] is, the way [Taeyeon] unni's eyes looked at me...", revealing that Taeyeon also has her fangirling moments of jealousy.
Credit: AKP
Also some netizen comments regarding the article of Seohyun talking about KDW (haha):
tumblr_inline_nclilqyyOJ1svdx77.jpg

'Entertainment Relay' Seohyun “Taeyeon was jealous that I liked Kang Dongwon too”
1. [+281, -14] Is there a girl who wouldn’t fall in love with Kang Dongwon..
2. [+234, -19] Their ideal types are consistentㅋㅋㅋDongwon-nimㅋㅋ
3. [+213, -17] Even as a guy, I think Kang Dongwon is so cool ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+181, -23] So freaking cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They said they weren’t funny but they make me laugh every day
5. [+184, -46] Even I think Kang Dongwon is handsomeㅋㅋLook how beautiful Taeyeon isㅠㅠ Hope ‘Holler’ hits daebak
6. [+63, -5] Seohyun’s personality has changed a lot ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+63, -8] Taeyeon must’ve been happy, she’s been a fan of Kang Dongwon for a long time nowㅋㅋㅋ Even Seohyun became a fan of his now.. I guess it’s true: Kang Dongwon is really good looking thenㅠㅠ
8. [+58, -7] Seohyun jokes around a lot and now she makes fun of her unnies too ㅋㅋ She used to be like a kid, but she’s doing well now ㅋㅋ
Credit: Netiz9n @tumblr
Also KDW was spotted this September 28 playing football in Sogang University. Lee Hyun Woo and Kim Nam Gil are supposedly there as well. Wow lucky Sogang U students :)
web_3542388221_9f157ceb_crop_20140928_17

Credit: lee_0529@ instagram via KDW DC

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"TaeTiSeo Reminisces First Meeting with Kang Dong Won, Says It Wasn’t What They ExpectedPao September 28, 2014 | SOOMPIGirls-Generation-Taeyeon-Tiffany-Seohyun

After Taeyeon took a photo with her long time ideal man, Kang Dong Wonwhen TaeTiSeo made a cameo in the actor’s film “My Brilliant Life,” she was deemed as a “successful fan” not only by her co-TaeTiSeo and Girls’ Generation members Seohyun and Tiffany who are fans of the actor themselves but by everyone who are smitten with the baby-faced actor. While it might be the happiest moment in their fangirl life so far, the three ladies revealed that their first meeting with the actor didn’t live up to their expectations.

On the September 27 episode of KBS2‘s “Entertainment Weekly,” Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Seohyun of the Girls’ Generation sub-unit TaeTiSeo appeared in the Guerilla Date portion of the show. The three ladies had a chance to meet Kang Dong Won during the filming of “My Brilliant Life” where they had a cameo.

When asked about their first meeting with their dream actor, TaeTiSeo recalled their memorable moment with Kang Dong Won. “We have been fans (of Kang Dong Won) for a long time. We really anticipated (our first meeting with him.) We looked forward to what Kang Dong Won would say (to us), but he didn’t have any reaction. We heard it was because he was so shy (that’s why he didn’t say anything),” said TaeTiSeo with a little bit of disappointment.

Taeyeon also mentioned being surprised at Seohyun who also considered herself a fan of Kang Dong Won. “Seohyun never mentioned that she was a fan of Kang Dong Won at least once since we made our debut and suddenly, she said that she’s a fan,” said Taeyeon. To this, the youngest of TaeTiSeo replied, “He’s good-looking. I said “He seems so good-looking,’ and unnie‘s eyes (went big and looked weirdly at me),” said Seohyun.

Meanwhile, TaeTiSeo is currently having active promotions for their latest track,“Holler.”