Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

czakhareina said: hey guys just came from a kdrama blogger who wrote that writer Kim Eun Sook (who is writing a new drama titled Descendants of the Sun) meet with wuri Kang dong won. They had lunch in SBS studio. Has anyone read or heard any ramblings of him coming back to dramaland?
I know in his recent interviews, he stated of preferring movies over dramas but I for one would love him in dramas. 
The drama (descendants of the sun) plot is so out there and not yet solid. The writer itself is not my fave but she is know to write Ratings magnet dramas(Secret Garden, lover in paris, lovers in Prague and the most recent Heirs). Basing on KDW's choices in projects, he has always been on picking awesome and solid writing and production> So I am a little curious as to what this could mean. I personally hope he doesn't sign on. KES dramas (in my opinion) are not all solid or well written. If he signs on a drama and make a drama comeback, I wish it would be from writer Lee Kyung Hee (Sangdoo Lets go to school, Innocent Man, Thank you) or Lee Woo Jung, Park Ji Eun, or Song JIna or Kim young hyun.
Even if he doesn't take this, if it is true that he did meet with the writer, could it mean that KDW's drama comeback is getting near?

anyway this is where i read it, from the comments part | reply of the writer to a reader named Aluahttp://koalasplayground.com/2014/07/31/sbs-confirms-june-2015-premiere-for-new-kim-eun-sook-overseas-pre-produced-drama-descendants-of-the-sun/

jaeinmae said: @czakhareina, i quite agree with you, i hope KDW wasn't enticed to do this drama.....him having lunch with KES maybe just for him to listen and study the proposed project. Like Miss Alua, i hope KES will never get KDW......    by the way, for those who hasn't seen Kundo, please watch !!! you will never regret it!!!! Even my husband enjoyed the movie...hahaha ....he was amazed by KDW....he wants to know how a tall man like KDW is so graceful and very agile, moving and wielding his sword while wearing hanbok......please watch, watch, watch......

@czakhareina Check my previous post here for more information, as it was reported by KimBi FaceBook back in May 2014 that Kim Eun Sook met with Kang Dong Won and Kim Tae Hee over lunch to discuss a potential drama collaboration, which a lot of Kang Dong Won's fans have taken as a rumor. For some time now, I suspect that the drama in question might be Descendants of the Sun.

tanio12 said: jaeinmae said: @czakhareina, i quite agree with you, i hope KDW wasn't enticed to do this drama.....him having lunch with KES maybe just for him to listen and study the proposed project. Like Miss Alua, i hope KES will never get KDW......   

ebullience

said:

@czakhareina Check my previous post here for more information, as it was reported by KimBi FaceBook back in May 2014 that Kim Eun Sook met with Kang Dong Won and Kim Tae Hee over lunch to discuss a potential drama collaboration, which a lot of Kang Dong Won's fans have taken as a rumor. For some time now, I suspect that the drama in question might be Descendants of the Sun.

class="at_title" style="padding: 0px 17.15625px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; clear: both; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; font-weight: normal; font-variant: normal; font-style: normal; font-size: 32px; font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);""My Palpitating Life" Kang Dong Won To Show A Brand New Character

By Joon Yi | August 02, 2014 07:17 PM EDT

Actor Kang Dong Won changed into a innocent young dad. This was a big change from his previous roles as a more modern and rich character.

In the movie, "My Palpitating Life," Kang Dong Won has a role of a young dad who gets a son who is born with a disease that ages his body to an 80-year-old when he is only 17.

This is far different role than what Kang Dong Won has had in the past as a fighter or the evil "bad guy" character that needed more charismatic looks. This was a 180-degree change in his acting career.

For this movie, he will show a more natural self rather than a whole new charismatic character.

After having a boy at such a young age, Kang Dong Won changes into a son-lover and his life begins to revolve around his son. He begins to spend all his time taking care of his sick son.

Despite having a rough obstacle in his life, he shows a positive and optimistic character.

The director said, "I wanted to show Kang Dong Won's new side and put a new image on him. I know people will be curious to see the new but more natural Kang Dong Won."

The movie "My Palpitating Life" will release on Sept. 3.

source

Guest AnJilaah

Press Con starting for My Palpitating Life!
thumb_h7ux9201408041113101345.jpg

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20140804

LOL!
KDW with his adorable facial expression kkk
201408041118779242_53deeda479d5d.jpg

Photo Credit: as tagged via daum