└● R A I N_on_ V O G U E_ C H I N A_m A G A Z I N E ●┘

i think i have a serious fashion sense problem..

u all hate bi's hair, i luuuurrrrve it. and i'm not even a fan.

u all hate micky's new hair, i lurrrrve it. he wasn't that appealing to me before with his long, messy japanese do.

u all hate BoA's blonde head, i absolutely love it.. and the rusty arm too.

this hairstyle is bi's best imo. the super short fringe for guys is good for me lol

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JF21©

those are some really interesting pics.....i like that he always tries different styles when he takes pictures and doesn't always look the same ya'know?

*sigh* he's so damn sexy....it's not fair...why cant the guys were i live look like him? haha

Guest xstrawberry_bearx

Woooow :mellow: Bi's hair looks funny! ^____^ but it is Rain<3 LOL! Some of the pictures are really weird to me -- still nice!

Guest MzJung

i love and adore him but im not feeling any of his photos. except for the nikon one but the one for vogue is ehh....

Guest wateva
With a paint on his face, he look like a goat.

:lol::lol::lol:

yeah is hair is kinda 'out there' it looks like he took a pair of blunt scissors and kinda just went for it

but everything else is HOT

Guest JooLee

aahhh what's with these pictures >___< he would look so cool in the first two if not for the "my hair got ran over by a lawnmower a million times" haircut -___- lol

Archived