Red Lion

Guest momomango

Guest momomango

Red_Lion_vol5_ch2_cover.jpg

Plot: 
Quite possibly the best and most reknown fighter of all the schools is a red haired girl, solely referred to as the Red Lion. But as the Red Lion suddenly disappears one day, we find that's only the beginning to the trials of real "Red Lion"." --Korean Manhwa

Volumes: 7 (complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=840
redlionvol3.png

T129921778831451a28ee15d188036db2d4b0ba5

k-mRed_Lion_Vol4_ch3_p01.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I love it too. It's so funny and sweet. And the cliffhanger the last scanlation left off is killing me ><. I must know what's going to happen now. Do you think he was the one who kissed her when she was sleeping?

• 1 month later...
Guest cherries

i like red lion but i dont like the cliff hanger

i dont want to know who kisses her

but it was pretty funny at the start

Guest boatswain

[i hope I am not breaking any rules by reviving this topic.. I figured that the huge topic in the beginning served so that there would not be any more duplicate posts..]

I just discovered Red Lion! Dude Eisul rockssss =D And so does Yumin.

Does anyone have RAWS for it?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest grail

oh i just read this manhwa !! ohhh it is really good, funny and really light hearted . the main character is interesting and the plot is simple but cute too. the perfect kind of story you would want to read when you want to have a laugh or just relax :)

• 3 years later...

I read the first three volumes of this manga and it's quite amusing!!!

It made me laugh out loud and everything~~

It's funny how she's stronger than all the guys. She has three guys after her! I wonder who she'll end up with...although I have a hunch.

Anyways, it's a good read. The girl is strong, you'll love her. And the series has been completely scanlated- 7 volumes long. A good length. =)

Archived