___________{colourizations*exquisitive

pepe.ro

ok. this is the FIRST time i've EVER coloured.

:ph34r: yes. scary right? i didn't even use tutorials. >0< i was just. hmm *plays around with ps* !!!O_O!!! i coloured!? wow. (: yep.

it was a sudden urge to try coloring. ^^; btw, credits to rebecca for the first pic;

--also, i didn't go to school today. ^_^ so i was kinda bored. after watching every single episode of bleach again&again. i even cleaned my fridge! (thats how bored Ed was) xD

[first one is butt ugly] deleted it :D

colours3.png

colors8.png

colors9.png

-----deleted some of them! ^_^ cause me no likey them. xD

c/c's are much welcomed. =)

Guest MiSs L.E

ay, ed is so talented. =P thsoe are wonderful - i agree- the 2nd one is crisp and complete and i love the makeup on the last one. The first one is a bit.. "spread"? but lovely job without a tutorial ^^

^ yeahh. i don't like the first one. -.-

BUT I LOVE THE 2nd ONE! ^_^

my 2 fingers hurt from blisters.. so i have to type with 8 fingers only!~ i need all 10! T_____T;;

--oh POSH. -.- i want to color some more~~ but i have no more nice images to work with. :tears:

know any where i can get some? xD

Guest MiSs L.E

pwahaha. if u ask me, i'll just give you black and white dbsg pictures. :lol: or tell you to discolor and then color. XDDDDD

blisters? from what? ;___; ed must take care of herself!

ldskjs;lkfgj im in a better mood. XD i posted up a chapter in G&F ^^ alkda wah` must go to math now. XD

ok, lets be rude and let you throw cheesecakes at me..lalalala

mind if I critize a little?if you do mind..dont read the next few sentences

you tend to blur a LOT...try to keep the color for certain parts in the lines..liek coloring in the lines...

and overall the skin for your colorizations are a little too white..try color balance and click white and add a little yellow and red to make it more "skin-looking"..and then what I would usually do and make a new layer..fill it with a skin color and change the belnd mode to multiply..that usually leaves you with a pretty skin tone...then play with opacity and all that fun stuff

I word of caution though..the make is very creatitve and all..but dont OVERDO is...its a bit scary looking if you do

Color choice matters a lot...try to show the feeling of the picture..like use bright flashy colors for happy pictures.a.nd more darker depressed colors for more sad emotional pictures

overall, these are pretty good for a first-timer...gosh, I TYPED A LOT!!!scary...*hides*

*waits to be whacked*

Guest straw.ME

AiiGO!

Its purdy!

wayyy better than me!

AiisH!

your such a PS pro!!!!!

*Daffy gets jealous*

T-T

Gahh!

I love everything you make I swear!

~Meishsh0rt <33

Guest chibi_ryou

Omg, WHAT?!??! Ed's mastering COLORING NOW!?

Gosh, what can't you do? :P xDDD

hahaha, those colorings are beautiful.. really.. I haven't even tried to color something yet xD

All the colors are so prettty!!!! <33

`holly

Guest Cerulean

I like the way you spell colurization. ^0^ so canadian-nized.

your works are very beautiful.

looking through everyone's beautiful works in artwork section makes me wanna learn how to ps. ^____^

I think the third one looks the best, the mix of colours are great.

Ooo, I think they're all pretty. My favourite is the 2nd one too, but out of the new ones you made..I say the 2nd one. I don't mind if it's too fruity, I think the fruity look really looks fun and colourful! Loving her lip color the most. ^^ But one thing that kinda bothers me is that like MiSs L.E said, some makeup is too "spreaden" looking. >_< Try working on that? =) *Covers mouth with tape* Gah, what am I talking about? There's no way I can't do better than that, Shut up, Jessica. =P Good job, anyways. ^^;

Archived