[drama 2006] Sharp#3 Bahn Nol Lim3 반올림3

Guest Solly

suh jun young (lee joon) had a tiny part in that drama also (hardtack star candy teacher drama... lol i dunno what its actually called... its with gongyoon and gong hyo jin in it)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

suh jun young (lee joon) had a tiny part in that drama also (hardtack star candy teacher drama... lol i dunno what its actually called... its with gongyoon and gong hyo jin in it)

really? i watched that drama! who did he play? i dont remember ever seeing him... hmm

^ he played gong yoo's younger brother - he come on for like, 30 sec on the episodes he came out, lol

whenever he came out, i thought he was so cute, but i didnt know his name.... now theres a drama which hes the lead of ^^

Welll.

I have absolutely no clue why, but I end up crying in almost every episode I watch of Banolim. Like when Okyoung went to the teacher's house crying, I was like awwwww. And yeah, every little sad portion makes me feel so mellow. I'm kinda sad they didn't address the whole LeeJoon & Ahyoung thing. But I guess they might next time.

&& I watched the episode where Ilgwon asks Ahyoung out on KBS cable today at home. I was pretty shocked that she turned him down so hashly, in front of everyone too. =\

Can't wait for the next episode tomorrrow.

^uhhh ok..so u clicked the megaupload link...n if there's a ghey ad that shows up..click skip ad in the corner..then at the top right there should be a box for you to enter in letters...so enter in the letters and click download button..wait 45 sec before the link appears..then right click "save target as"...or jus click it with ur left mouse button and it'll ask u if u wanna save it or open it...real simple...

Guest makemyday

Welll.

I have absolutely no clue why, but I end up crying in almost every episode I watch of Banolim.

well i cant exactly say the same for bahnollim#3 because i stopped watching it

but i agree in the sense that when i watched sharp#1 and #2,

i did the same.

basically every episode.

haha and its weird because when i first started watching the series,

i was like what the heck is this junk?

everyone's young. its childish. sometimes it doesnt make sense. i dont know anyone.

but then i totally fell in love with it because of those reasons.

its like my life.

i can totally relate to a lot of the issues

.. except for having a hot boyfriend.

that needs to happen.

immediately.

i can totally relate to a lot of the issues

.. except for having a hot boyfriend.

that needs to happen.

immediately.

rofl. yeah, the first time i saw this, i was like what in the world. but it really grows on you. :)

& yes, don't we all need hot boyfriends like little leejoon.

Guest makemyday

does anyone know when this show is ending? or how many episodes are left?

i dont know exactly

but they past ones ended at 64 and 50 respectively

so i'd guess around there?

probably 45 - 50 total episodes.

SPOILER FOR EPISODE 36

it was cute how lee joon kept avoiding ahyoung & its cute how ahyoung got mad and just took lee joon's arm saying 'i need to talk to yu... now.' & his face expression was priceless.

After Watching episode 36, im willing to say lee joon is 'jealous' of the realtionship with gong yoo & shieun & is starting to like ahyoung.

YAY im so excitied for tomorrow's episode.

MY GUESS ON EPISODE 37

Ahyoung has a stalker & someone's watching.

I think its that park whatever kid (the guy who bullies their class)

If yu listen closely to the voice at the end when she announces she has a bf, the guy's voice sounds exactly like his.

It's what i'm thinking.

Him or lee joon's but Lee joon doesn't sound like that O_o; or maybe .. hmm

ok no, i listened to it CLOSELY and it's DEFINITELY that park kid when he says 'You're lying, I know all about you'.

I'm so excitied for this episode~~

Maybe the kid's trying to get revenge on her after she and the other girls violated & embarrassed him in public in episode 36.

Or that he secretly likes her?

AHH episodes like these makes me want to watch it more~~!!

WAIT LEE JOON & AHYOUNG ARE A COUPLE NOW??!?!?

:w00t:

(i kinda wanted ilgwon & ahyoung to be a couple too T_T )

I love ahyoung's character. At first I thought she was a real snob & stubborn, but yu begin to like her & she is really pretty now that i see her xD

Shieun keeps getting prettier and prettier with the changes of hairstyle.

& WHO DOES NOT LOVE HANBYULIE'S NEW HAIR :w00t:

mm sooooo cute/hot.

I wish there was a story on why he's in that particular class too~~ :[

I want Ahyoung with Lee Joon!!

^ I found that out after the episode of Ahyoung and Lee Joon working at the post station and they were reading this green letters.

They really looked like a real couple at the last scene...

*sigh*

I want them to end up.. lol..

I wish Lee Joon will start liking Ahyoung, cause I think Ahyoung is already starting to like Lee Joon.

I wish someone would sub this.. :(

I'm willing to sub it.. it's just that... i can't translate it..

I want Ahyoung with Lee Joon!!

^ I found that out after the episode of Ahyoung and Lee Joon working at the post station and they were reading this green letters.

They really looked like a real couple at the last scene...

*sigh*

I want them to end up.. lol..

I wish Lee Joon will start liking Ahyoung, cause I think Ahyoung is already starting to like Lee Joon.

I wish someone would sub this.. :(

I'm willing to sub it.. it's just that... i can't translate it..

oh yea i recorded that, still gotta see it.. the week b4 that i saw the previews (and they were about to kiss, so im like YESSSSSSSS) then i peeked and realized it was something else -____-;; still got that episode and the episode that just aired today to watch! :D

WHOAAAAAA. just finished watching episode 37.

I JUST WANT TO STRANGLE LEEJOOON. gosh. he makes me so mad. why can't he just get over shieun & realize AHYOUNG IS THE BETTER ONE? haha. i love how ahyoung's becoming all soft because of leejoon. she's really purty too.

i really don't care about gongyoon & shieun. hahaha. but hopefully, they don't break up. cuhz then leejoon might want to get with shieun, and then poooor ahyoung will be alone. oh, and i hope they bring in ilkwon so it becomes some kind of love triangle..or whatevers.

yeahhh. i'm psyched for next week's episode. :)