[drama 2006] Sharp#3 Bahn Nol Lim3 반올림3

Guest Solly

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the pictures, but it seems like shi eun's pictures are hard to find O_O;;;; i've been trying to look for her pictures but no luck >0<;;;

-Solly

HyunIX have i told u how much i love love love love love love love you for posting up the recent epis of Ban Ohl Lim every single week! you are a life saver and if I didnt have you, my weekends would suck! ban ohl lim is my only source of entertainment so thank you! your wonderful!

Here are some Shieun's pics. :)

requested by Solly.

Name: Jung sungmi.

Character name : Joo shieun

The company she's under is Cloudfish.

The same one Park Shinhye is under.

jungsungmixv2.png

2zk8.jpg

566lx0.png

009801972qf0.jpg

^ doesn't she look like Jo minhee? :x

i love this pictureee :D

8373qi6.png

2144fu0.png

3125256lu4.png

23525ab9.png

untitledzb5.png

MY FAVORITE

8179qj7.png

235456ed4.png

34647sv4.png

2ND FAVORITE :D

prettymd3.png

c1a4bcbab9cc03xg9.jpg

68679mx9.png

(there's a lot more.. ill post them another day T_T )

credits to empas,cloudfish entertainment & me for uploading.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I'm terribly confused. I mean, didn't Ahyoung have a thing for Leejoon? Or is she still not over Yoon? And what's with Ilgwyun or whatever the cool motorcycle gangster guy's name is. Is he liking Ahyoung? haha. the part where she started cracking up was like .. whaa ? This drama can get so unexpected, it just leaves me so befuddled. :P I didn't really like this episode very much, but hopefully next time..it'll be better. :)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I'm terribly confused. I mean, didn't Ahyoung have a thing for Leejoon? Or is she still not over Yoon? And what's with Ilgwyun or whatever the cool motorcycle gangster guy's name is. Is he liking Ahyoung? haha. the part where she started cracking up was like .. whaa ? This drama can get so unexpected, it just leaves me so befuddled. :P I didn't really like this episode very much, but hopefully next time..it'll be better. :)

i think Ah Young likes Lee Joon. When she started laughing after Il Kwon asked her if she liked Gong Yoon, it was pretty clear that she doesnt like him. She defintley has feelings for Yi Joon and you could tell even more in the preview for the next epi. In the preview it shows Yi Joon and Ah Young like together in old clothes for that school thing. I'm really looking forward to them getting together :) :)

And speaking of this weeks eps, is it just me or was Gong Yoon looking incredibly hot! hotter than usual! hehe hes so cute! and like Ah Young said, I hope he starts opening up to Si Eun more and being there when she needs him the most. Like listening to her and always being by her side. I loved the part when Gong Yoon was saying how since Si Eun is his girlfriend that he believes in her. He may not kno wats inside her 100% but he knows for sure 100% that Si Eun is inoccent. haha YOON ur perfect! :D

i think Ah Young likes Lee Joon. When she started laughing after Il Kwon asked her if she liked Gong Yoon, it was pretty clear that she doesnt like him. She defintley has feelings for Yi Joon and you could tell even more in the preview for the next epi. In the preview it shows Yi Joon and Ah Young like together in old clothes for that school thing. I'm really looking forward to them getting together :) :)

And speaking of this weeks eps, is it just me or was Gong Yoon looking incredibly hot! hotter than usual! hehe hes so cute! and like Ah Young said, I hope he starts opening up to Si Eun more and being there when she needs him the most. Like listening to her and always being by her side. I loved the part when Gong Yoon was saying how since Si Eun is his girlfriend that he believes in her. He may not kno wats inside her 100% but he knows for sure 100% that Si Eun is inoccent. haha YOON ur perfect! :D

i think she still likes gong yoon because when she looked at gong yoon before the question was asked, it was obvious that she still had feelings for him, and then when il kwon asked her if she liked anyone, she said, "i don't want to lie so i'm going to say no comment." remember when they had a conversation together about shi eun? she said to gong yoon, "no matter whatever the wrong things you do, i'm always on your side.", and then gong yoon got all shocked and stuff. il kwon (the motorcycle guy) seems to have feelings for ah young. i think in an earlier episode, he said that he was interested in her but said it in a way that wasn't direct, so it was kind of confusing whether or not he liked her, but in this episode, it showed that he does like ah young. ah young likes lee joon as a friend and i believe she told him that before, she also said that lee joon was an interesting guy and she wanted to be his friend. she also just feels sorry for him because lee joon still likes shi eun, but shi eun is going out with gong yoon. also, the preview where ah young and lee joon are together, they are doing a skit back in the days when the principal was a high school student or something like that.

thank you for the pictures and the episode!!! :DDDD really apprecite them! she looks pretty and i like the shape of her eyes. her eyes can look innocent, seductive, or evil. xDDDDD

-Solly

i think she still likes gong yoon because when she looked at gong yoon before the question was asked, it was obvious that she still had feelings for him, and then when il kwon asked her if she liked anyone, she said, "i don't want to lie so i'm going to say no comment." remember when they had a conversation together about shi eun? she said to gong yoon, "no matter whatever the wrong things you do, i'm always on your side.", and then gong yoon got all shocked and stuff. il kwon (the motorcycle guy) seems to have feelings for ah young. i think in an earlier episode, he said that he was interested in her but said it in a way that wasn't direct, so it was kind of confusing whether or not he liked her, but in this episode, it showed that he does like ah young. ah young likes lee joon as a friend and i believe she told him that before, she also said that lee joon was an interesting guy and she wanted to be his friend. she also just feels sorry for him because lee joon still likes shi eun, but shi eun is going out with gong yoon. also, the preview where ah young and lee joon are together, they are doing a skit back in the days when the principal was a high school student or something like that.

thank you for the pictures and the episode!!! :DDDD really apprecite them! she looks pretty and i like the shape of her eyes. her eyes can look innocent, seductive, or evil. xDDDDD

-Solly

hmm i guess. but u kno in the episode where everyone hated Yi Joon, she left that yellow umbrella in yi joons locker and stitched up the button that fell of his shirt. i think it is a sign right there that she likes him. and the whole gong yoon thing, i dont even know. i'm sorry like i've said countless times before, i think gong yoon and si eun are right for each other, just like how yi joon and ah young match. i guess we'll have to see how the drama progresses to really know who likes who. i feel so bad for Il Kwon tho. hes totally taken by Ah Young.

and i think you got the translation if that scene with gong yoon and ah young wrong. The direct translation of wat ah young said to yoon is this: no matter wat the situation and wat happened tell her that i'm always on your side!--aka meaning si eun not ah young telling gong yoon that shes always on his side. and gong yoons reaction, i think he was just shocked by her sudden reaction to the situation. so ya, just thot i'd clarfiy that

My goooooooodness.

I can't wait until Ahyoung tells LeeJoon about her feelings. It's weird how she's not telling him. She seems like the type to spit out these things right away.

oops~ puhahahaha~ my sister and i just went with that translation because we couldn't understand her words and we just want lee joon and shi eun to end up together. oy~ and i hope they do somehow.

Guest christina

-Solly

I have to disagree with you on ah young still liking gong yoon because she likes lee joon as more than a friend. In one of the episodes, ah young was telling lee joon not to judge her because she turns down guys who asks her out and the reason she does this is because they dont even know her but ask her out anyways just because of the way she looks. Then lee joon tells her that he still doesnt get her but he knows that there will definitely be someone who will not only like ahyoung for her sophisticated looks but because she is smart, loyal, blah blah blah. When he turns around to leave she looks at him and says to herself that she hopes she has already found that person. I think that in the most recent episode, the only reason why she was telling gong yoon off was because she knew lee joon was really concentrating on shi eun's problem so she felt like if gong yoon were a better boyfriend then lee joon wouldnt have to be so worried about her all the time. Also, i think she was genuinely concerned for shi eun. Her whole "no comment" thing to il gwon seemed to be in reference to lee joon and not to yoon.

I agree with what christina said about the only reason why she was telling gong yoon off was because she knew lee joon was really concentrating on shi eun's problem so she felt like if gong yoon were a better boyfriend then lee joon wouldnt have to be so worried about her all the time. Also, i think she was genuinely concerned for shi eun.

BUt I also agree with Solly for saying because when she looked at gong yoon before the question was asked, it was obvious that she still had feelings for him, and then when il kwon asked her if she liked anyone, she said, "i don't want to lie so i'm going to say no comment." remember when they had a conversation together about shi eun? she said to gong yoon, "no matter whatever the wrong things you do, i'm always on your side.", and then gong yoon got all shocked and stuff. il kwon (the motorcycle guy) seems to have feelings for ah young. i think in an earlier episode, he said that he was interested in her but said it in a way that wasn't direct, so it was kind of confusing whether or not he liked her, but in this episode, it showed that he does like ah young. ah young likes lee joon as a friend and i believe she told him that before, she also said that lee joon was an interesting guy and she wanted to be his friend. she also just feels sorry for him because lee joon still likes shi eun, but shi eun is going out with gong yoon.

but im in my opinion,

I think ahyoung still has feelings FOR Gong yoon (but it isn't as strong as she used to.) She genuinely cares for Shieun and since Gong yoon is Shieun's bf- she worries for HIM because she's gong yoon's gf and he doesnt tell shieun a lot of things that are going on like back in episode 31 (Dance with me.)

& Il kwon DOES like Ahyoung even if the question was indirect.

If yu guys didn't remember; Il gWon saw a picture that Ah young DREW in her sketchbook and left her a sticky note saying that he would like to see more of her drawings & he 'asked her out' to the movies but she declinded saying that she wasnt interested in him & that he wasn't her style.

IL Gwon thinks that Ahyoung still likes Gong Yoon but I think she got the idea and started laughing. (did yu guys get why she laughed? Like Il kwon thinking she likes Gong Yoon & that he's still interested in her)

I mean she DID and probably still DOES have feeligns for Gong Yoon, but I think she has stronger feelings for Lee joon.

btw,

in this episode ( 오늘은 오늘의 태앙이 ) -

so WHO was the other shieun? just some clubbing bad richard simmons girl?

& I don't get the whole relationship/secret between Baejoon(?) and the other ggangpeh~ I didn't get the flashback of what happened and who was who. :x