How Do I Use My Korean Yepp Mp3 Player?

HiroHikari

I have like no clue how to sort out the files :/
Hey Im new here and I wasnt sure where to place this question so I put it into general. My questions is, I have a Korean mp3 player called a Yepp (model Yp-T7F) and I dont understand how to work the instructions because everything is in Korean and it didnt come with a manual.

I searched online but there is hardly any information on how to actually use it. I found out through trial and error how to load it up but my question is how do I set my songs to come out in alphabetical order after I load up songs and files on it? It always comes up in some random order and its getting a little frustrating :/

I was hoping that since there are some Korean people on this board that maybe someone here might be able to shed some light on the situation and tell me how to sort and order my songs to be in alphabetical order. If anyone here knows how to, please PM or reply to this post. I really really appreciate it. Thank you!

Guest GO!zilla

this looks like its the american model of your mp3 player (or a newer version) but im sure its basicly the same thing

http://www.samsung.com/Products/MP3Player/...s/YP_T7ZXAA.asp

on the right menu, u'll see downloads, firmwares, and MANUAL. check the manual out.

hope it works, welcome to soompi.

btw best way to get to know ur gadgets is to play around with it.

Thank you very much. Its not that I didnt play around with it because I did, but there s nothing that I could possibly do to sort out my songs in order (alphabetical) I hope that this manual thing works. Mine was bought in Korea though not in the US and it IS a Korean model. All the text in the player was in Korean already and the manual and CD was in Korean too. Haha I already know how to use it. I just wanna find out how to sort the songs in alphabetical order. I cant open the manual file cause it needs adobe acrobat. :/

Archived