Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

KPOPELLA download

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

Idol Star Athletics Championships Part 1 (2010-09-25).avi [672.2 MB]

Super Junior, 2PM, SHINee, BEAST, Luna (f(x)), MBLAQ, F.T. Island, 4minute, T-ara, After School, miss A, 2AM, Son Dambi, U-Kiss, Secret, Infinite, ZE:A, Supernova, Sistar, G.NA, Trax, SeeYa, Davichi, K.Will, Rainbow, Jewelry, Nine Muses, Rottyful Sky, 8eight, Joo, Kim Sae Rom, Gil, Kan Mi Yeon, Kim Shin Young, Kim Na Young

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

KPOPELLA download

Idol Star Athletics Championships Part 2 (2010-09-26).avi [692.92 MB]

Super Junior, 2PM, SHINee, BEAST, Luna (f(x)), MBLAQ, F.T. Island, 4minute, T-ara, After School, miss A, 2AM, Son Dambi, U-Kiss, Secret, Infinite, ZE:A, Supernova, Sistar, G.NA, Trax, SeeYa, Davichi, K.Will, Rainbow, Jewelry, Nine Muses, Rottyful Sky, 8eight, Joo, Kim Sae Rom, Gil, Kan Mi Yeon, Kim Shin Young, Kim Na Young

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest rainyrainy

Finally found a place where I can express my big big biiiiiiiig love and support to K.WILL , a great singer with an AMAZING voice : tender and strong at the same time , I fell in love with him since some months ago when I watched " a love to kill " and heard him sing the main OST of the drama , I mean the song "goom, Dream " and my love grew stronger after listning to him singing love is a punishment from " brilliant legacy ", loooooove him and can't get enough of his voice

PS : pleaaaaaase pleaaaase if anyone has K.will twitter of fb , please give me the link , I want to express  my big respect to his work and voice to him  directly:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

K.Will’s two-day Christmas concert completely sold out

It was recently reported that K.Will’s two-day concert has been completely sold out.

A Starship Entertainment. representative revealed, “All tickets for ‘K.Will’s Christmas Present‘ on December 24th and 25th have been sold out. Including his first ever independent concert last year, K.Will has managed to completely sell out both of his concerts.”

K.Will received much deserved attention after selling out his concert last year, and was even dubbed the next generation of star performers. After the news of his 2nd concert being sold out, K.Will is now able to add both ‘a guaranteed hit in the music industry‘ and ‘a guaranteed hit in the concert industry‘ to his list of achievements.

At his concert, K.Will has a variety of performances in his repertoire, including his last year hits, “LOVE 119″, “Missing You and Missing You and Missing You”, “Left Heart”, and “Hario.” In a recent interview, K.Will stated, “I will break the stereotype of ballad concerts being boring.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/k-wills-two-day-christmas-concert-completely-sold-out

Guest adikkeluangman

K.Will & Baek Ji Young perform “My Ear’s Candy”

Over this past weekend, K.Will offered a sweet Christmas present to his fans via his two-day concert, ‘K.Will’s Christmas Present’. Tickets for the concert sold out quickly and K.Will’s record label Starship Entertainment uploaded a performance from this concert on their official youtube channel.

The performance was of K.Will along with Baek Ji Young with both performing her hit track ‘My Ear’s Candy’. As many of you know, she received a lot of press for performing this with 2PM’s Taecyeon last year. It looks like K.Will did a pretty good job.

WATCH : HERE

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/k-will-baek-ji-young-perform-my-ears-candy

Guest adikkeluangman

K.Will gets humiliated by a high school freshman trainee

K.Will suffered humiliation from being constantly ignored on this week’s episode of MBC “The Quiz that Changes the World”.

On the show, when asked why his album release was delayed, K.Will answered, “The company was trying to raise the popularity of fellow labelmate, SISTAR with their debut song “Push Push“, and put me on hold as a result. I then realized that my boss hadn’t been answering my calls for some time.”

After performing Se7en’s ‘Digital Bounce’, the MCs and guests became more interested in one of his back dancers, who also happened to be a trainee. K.Will introduced them by saying, “After SISTAR, it will be these friends who will put me on hold next.”

All four were wearing black masks which covered their faces, but the cast could not take their eyes off them. They commented, “When these kids debut, you will probably get pushed back”, “They’re so pretty looking”, and “I thought they were a rookie idol group”.

K.Will said they could not reveal their faces as they were a secret project group, however, the MCs could not resist their curiosity and got them to turn their backs to the camera and reveal their faces. The cast who got a peek at their faces were astounded by their good looks, and MC Lee Hwi Jae even commented that one of them looked like 2PM’s Nichkhun.

One of the trainees revealed that he was currently a high school freshman, and when Park Mi Sun asked if they were preparing for their new album, the trainee answered exactly the same as K.Will as he said, “The boss hasn’t been answering my calls…”, causing the whole studio to burst into laughter.

The trainees quickly became the #1 top search result after the broadcast.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/k-will-gets-humiliated-by-a-high-school-freshman-trainee

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

K.Will announces the formation of ‘Susik’, but what is it?

Solo artist K.Will formed a group named ‘Susik‘, capturing attention from fans.

On January 17th, K.Will tweeted a picture with Supreme Team’s Simon D and SISTAR’s Hyorin with the caption, ‘We have formed Susik, we are Su.si.k.‘

The netizens have concluded that ‘Su’ stands for ‘Supreme Team’, Si is from ‘SISTAR’, and K is part of ‘K.Will’.

They commented, ‘The dream team of the music industry is born’, ‘The best team formed from the best singers of each genres, I’m curious about what kind of music you will create’, ‘I’m very curious about K.Will’s comeback’, and ‘You three look great together. Are you seriously forming a group together?‘

K.Will will be releasing his new digital single, “Amazed/기가차”, on the 21st.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/k-will-announces-the-formation-of-susik-but-what-is-it

Guest adikkeluangman

K.Will releases MV teaser for “Amazed”, feat. Simon D and Hyorin

Solo artist K.Will, Supreme Team’s Simon D, and SISTAR’s Hyorin collaborated for a hot ballad track titled ”Amazed“, which will be revealed on January 21st.

Composed by Kim Hyung Gyu and Jeon Da Woon, ”Amazed” is a medium-tempo ballad song with a hip hop bass from ACID JAZZ.

The song starts with an introductory rap by Simon D, which leads to the gorgeous harmonized vocals from K.Will and Hyorin. K.Will’s vocals for this track could be described as ’soulful’ and ‘explosive’, while Hyorin’s husky vocals perfectly express the pains of love.

The music video teaser for the ballad was released recently, and it stars actress Park Shi Yeon.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/k-will-releases-mv-for-amazed-feat-simon-d-and-hyorin

the trainee that humiliated K.Will on "Change the World" appears on the show All My Love sometimes and you can see the other trainees on youtube if you search his Christmas concert clips. they were his back up dancers.

anyways, i'm looking forward to seeing more of K.Will

Guest adikkeluangman

K.Will releases MV for “Amazed”, feat. Simon D and Hyorin

Solo artist K.Will, Supreme Team’s Simon D, and SISTAR’s Hyorin collaborated for a hot ballad track titled “Amazed” and the full music video has finally been released!

Composed by Kim Hyung Gyu and Jeon Da Woon, “Amazed” is a medium-tempo ballad song with a hip hop bass from ACID JAZZ.

The song starts with an introductory rap by Simon D, which leads to the gorgeous harmonized vocals from K.Will and Hyorin. K.Will’s vocals for this track could be described as ’soulful’ and ‘explosive’, while Hyorin’s husky vocals perfectly express the pains of love.

The music video stars actress Park Shi Yeon.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/k-will-releases-mv-for-amazed-feat-simon-d-and-hyorin-2