Houshin Engi

Guest lady_muimui

Guest lady_muimui

Pretty old...but oh wells. xDblogsh001.jpg
Have anyone watched/read the anime (English title: Soul Hunter) or manga? I watched the aniime like years ago but I watched the Chinese dubbed version. My Chinese isn't all that well to understand the words they used regarding wars and stuff so I decided to read the manga!

I just finished the second arc, which left me crying. xD 6 more volumes to go!

For those who don't know what's it about, it's a Chinese story that takes place in like the 11th century BC when doushi and senin (people with supernatural powers) existed. A doushi named Taikoubou was given the duty to complete the Houshin Project which he was told that it was to help create a peaceful human world without sendous (doushi's and senins). However...people view the project's main objective differently and people's interest kind of clashes and yea (don't really want to ruin it for people....)

It's a shounen manga if you haven't already figured it out. image I really like it.

For those who watched/read it, who are your fav. characters?
Volumes: 23 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=229Published by: VizAnime Episodes: 26

houshin.jpg

houshin17.jpg

soul_hunter_13149.jpg

Archived