100000 WHYs - Duet with pat.pat

Guest yandje

十萬個為甚麼 (Life made simple The

blobwave.gif I like this song and the series was good too. :D So I asked our c c futfut (pat.pat) of Hk-mtv if he was shortshort dei (seetoopid)... cuz 'a wong' in the series sang this kinda abnormal but funny and cute :P . C C f futfut said he wasnt ... but could try to sing seetoopidly :w00t: . And ended up like this. So cuteee n GOOD n Great!! wahH!! i didnt choose wrong to duet this song with u leh :wub: Thank u! It was quite funny to sing and instead of mixing it i kept on listening n listening .. I luvvv pat.pat's voiceee :wub: :w00t: _____________________________________ >>> B) <<< _________________________________________ 阿旺新傳》主題曲 郭晉安&宣萱 'life made simple' Theme song mixed by yandje 男:十萬夢兒裡有你一起闖入穿梭機 與你挽手星海中探險遠飛 女:若問爲何愛上你推開關著的心扉 你以愛將千顆傷透心救起 男:怎麽天天見太陽東方升接著夕陽 女:夜與白天分開去細賞 男:怎麽一天再漫長心中總有你在場 *合:念掛(女)就似是唯一的傾向 (男)著你如在美夢我想 # Sunshine and love be with you In rainy days, I shall be with you Love is no fool Dreams come true 問問愛會有多闊原來像那片天高海闊 Love is no fool Dreams come true 男:I'd always be with you 男:十萬問題要靠你知識多像收音機 有你每天精采高興得跳起 女:若問為何愛上你真心感動的心扉 你我倆手[tap]一顆愛心儲起 男:怎麼花開燦爛時不久倒了落葉兒 女:就要學懂珍惜這意思 男:怎麼一天再慢長心中總有你在場 *合:念掛(女)就似是唯一的傾向 (男)著你如在美夢我想 # Sunshine and love be with you In rainy days, I shall be with you Love is no fool Dreams come true 問問愛會有多闊原來像那片天高海闊 Love is no fool Dreams come true 男:I'd always be with you 女: Sunshine and love be with you In rainy days, I shall be with you Love is no fool Dreams come true 合: 問問愛會有多闊原來像那片天高海闊 Love is no fool Dreams come true 男:I'd always be with you

Please listen and comment la!

Guest hmaster

we're only up to episode 27. can't wait for the end. Love the series, although the idea's been done before. nice shortshort dei singing ar ^^.

kinda like the series version, if patpat wasn't so deep. nice job!

Guest onigiri_kun

this song is so cute! :P

yandje you sound different in this one~

i dunno, you sound cuter!! keep up the good work la!

P.S. we gotta collab one day wo!

we're only up to episode 27. can't wait for the end. Love the series, although the idea's been done before. nice shortshort dei singing ar ^^.

kinda like the series version, if patpat wasn't so deep. nice job!

oohh the end is ____________________________ !!! really!

thanks for ur comments! but im not supposed to sound shortshort dei :sweatingbullets:

@onigiririririi: im supposed to sound wan yau and calm .. why cute geh.. :wacko: hahaha ....

yeshh just pick asong! hahaha .......

Guest tinasarangg

yandgje! i think you're my favorite canto singer here. your voice is so delicate and beautiful here. you pronuncation is good. haha the guy is cute, he sounds exactly like a wong. lol. nice one, i think this one is worth downloading!

nice job.

Guest hmaster

important note: your instrumental and therefore your whole mix, is out of phase. please correct it ASAP. you risk doing ear damage to your listeners. and yes i'm serious.

^"out of phase" :wacko: ..... m meng ... too loud?

****'EDIT****

@ littlebabytina16 - aww ur so kind.. haha thank u!! but heres solack of canto singers.. =( do u sing in canto too?

yeahh patpat is so cute :wub:

@rawrr - hahhaha i luv ur comment!! hahaha but jessica doesnt usually sing right? .. i hv never heard of her singings b4.

Archived