Angel Of Mine~

x3wendy

wendyyy~.

actually i liked the chorus. it sounded really sweet. ^^

i heard until the second or third time you guys sang together, & it cut off so i cant really judge the ending. haha my internet is lagging right now. >.<

Guest kAPEESH

AAAHHHHHH! LOL.

:o told you not to post it up. but like always, you never listen lolol

[: i messd up on jus about everything o.0

gg psychobutt~ ;p

Guest SailorBoy62

Wow, this song is old. Man, but it's a real classic. I remember when music used to be this good. But, now I must digress. The mixing's kind of off beat and the vocals are a little pitchy and it gets off-tune during the bridge, and you guys sound a little tired, but I like that you guys didn't try to like imitate all of Monica's nuances or anything during the song.

i think there should have been more emotions.

but thats my opinion.

good collab.

yup. lack of emotions. monotone'ish.

some notes were either flat or too high but not the right kinda high. not sharp but eeeeeyaeh. do you get what i'm saying ?

haha i gotta agree witchall, this wasn't the best, but it was in the mornign too x.x sleepiness *points at kAPEESH* she felt like doing it >< hmm.. i actually wanted to redo this song yesterday, never got time maybe tomorrow ^^

Archived