Hyun Bin & Hwang Ji Hyun, Dating <3

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest --hearts.

heard about this awhile back...there was the big news of them going out and they went on a nice skiing trip together...then later there was news about a breakup? Now this is the back together again? That's kool, hope they are happy. =)

Guest alexandra_tragiclullaby

Woah. I didn't know that they were dating! But good luck to them and I hope that their relationship is long lasting. Hyun Bin's hot! (:

Guest Seralibra

Ooh i didn't know they were a couple, though i don't even know who is that girl lol. She's a really mature beauty, reminds me of Kim Ah Joong.

LOL this article is so old.

THEY BROKE UP. or according to HB's camp, they were NEVER together. Gahh and blaaah HJH really did try to use HB to get famous and that just pissed me off, but whatever -_- dear binnie is doing well.

Guest SweetiexJenn

THEY BROKE UP. or according to HB's camp, they were NEVER together. Gahh and blaaah HJH really did try to use HB to get famous and that just pissed me off, but whatever -_- dear binnie is doing well.

^ HOLY HELL you're kidding me? use HB to get famous? psh! she's dumb!

I'd die happy if i could just be in close proximity and/or date him. the guy is walking sex! hehehe...

well NO...i actually like his dimples and his sweetness in kim sam soon ^^

Guest 영원한 사랑

I'm pretty sure they did go out.

There were pics of them together on a date ;)

I think they never looked good together anyways.

She looks too old for him.

o.O she looks very familiar. I think i've seen one of her shows before...I just can't remember. >.< Aww, how heart-breaking! Hyun Bin is not single no more! TT.TT *sigh* I guess I'll move on to someone else...XD Wish them both the best in their relationship. ^^

Oh, it's old? LoLz! she was just using him? *sniffles* How cruel! *sigh* Well...this certainly gave me a startle. LOL! Oh well...*shrugs*

Archived