Hyun Bin & Hwang Ji Hyun, Dating <3

Guest vannessave

Great job. As long as they make each other happy and they aren't harming anyone go for it. I am glad they were able to keep their relationship relatively private. They deserve a piece of their lives for themselves.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest seoul_searching

this is the saddest news ever....

waaaahhhhh.... not my HyunBin please.....

:tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

Guest kayem7289

Binnie~NOOOOOO :tears:...What about Sam-Soonie?!

I want to see them together, as in candid moments...And

There's something strange about her left eye...It's uneven when she smiles lol. But she still is very pretty.

Guest himang34

i never knew this.. i thought binnie is dating kim sun ah :sweatingbullets: ..

haha i thought and hoped for that too...

hmmm nv saw the girl before..

but anw so they are break off now??

or they r still goin strong..

:mellow::o like everyone else.

i love both come home soon ae and mnikss.

i thought you were talking about the OTHER young main character in come home soon -ae. haha.

Guest MiVALENTyNE

Wow, I never knew they dated o-o Or still am xD Well they seem like a pretty good couple to me =]

-Princessboa

i guess they're cute together.. but (my opinion.. kim sun ah and hyun bin look much cuter together *I wish* <-- although the age difference.. :])

Remember when she was on Love Letter, Shin Jung Hwan was all saying how she had a boyfriend and she didn't pick Woo Hyuk because she might make her boyfirend jealous. Haha...SJH was right! I think she has a lovable personality. She was on X-Man and she danced to Michael Jackson's song. She was good! Hopefully, we get to see them together at award shows and such. XD

i wasn't familiar with her but i remember that LL episode! wow ... good to know that Hyun Bin's actually dating someone :D

echoes inez ... what a lucky babe!

Guest saranghae<3

Aw........ T.T they dont look good together..

I like him with Sun Ah~~~~ sighh if only samsoon and samshik exist in real life.. *sniff*

and yes.. Im jealous too....

Archived